51

third person.

Falling onto one of the girls hotel beds with a few bags surrounding them from the few stores they had been into that day, Treasure and Serenity let out a content sigh as they stared at the ceiling in complete silence, a small smile on each of their faces.

"I love New York." Treasure broke the silence as Serenity nodded, "I miss living here."

"All I want is a family home in Canada." Serenity replied, "With Zach, that's all I want now."

"You know how you told Zach songwriting isn't your thing and that's why you're going to sign out of the contract?" Treasure asked as the girl beside her nodded, "You're bullshitting aren't you?"

"Slightly." She smiled, looking at the girl, "He doesn't have to know that."

"So what's the real reason besides the songwriting thing?"

"Ok first of all, I want to spend more time with him and songwriting just prevents me from so many things," she began as Treasure nodded, "And also, don't tell anyone but recently I think I've been having signs of pregnancy."

"Shut up," Treasure sat up and stared at her, "But you thought you were like two months ago, right? So it's probably just you overthinking it again."

"Yeah but this time there's more than just a single craving." Serenity scratched the back of her neck, "I don't want to tell Zach yet though because he's touring and I know he's going to get stressed about needing to talk to his management."

"What if you are actually pregnant?" She asked, "Are you going to abort it?"

"No," she shook her head, "Unless I'm forced to by Zach's management but you know how badly I want this, plus it wasn't planned."

"Wait so when did.."

"The morning he went back to jingle ball," the girl looked at Treasure, nervously biting her lip as Treasure rolled her eyes playfully, "Listen it was an in the moment thing and he had ten minutes before he needed to go."

"Ten minutes?!"

"Yes well you know," Serenity shrugged, laughing slightly, "But I don't want to assume I'm pregnant, cravings could just be anything."

"Wait ok stop just imagine if you are," Treasure said, covering her mouth as Serenity tried to hide her smile, "Oh my god wait."

"Stop because I'll get excited and I'm still more stressed about how Zach would react." Serenity shook her head, "I don't know if he's going to be excited or upset or cry, plus if I am I don't want to tell him over a phone screen."

"There's like 4 days until you go see him," she said, "So you need to take a test between now and four days time."

"I bought one today," the girl looked at Tressuee, "When you went to the restroom I went into one of the pharmacy's and bought one."

"You're full of surprises," she shook her head, putting her head in her hands and laughing, "If you are I will actually cry."

"Part of me doesn't want to be though," Serenity scratched the back of her neck, "I kind of wanted to wait until I could settle down a little with Zach, when he wasn't so busy. I don't want to make him feel like he's going to be a bad dad because he's away sometimes."

"Then abort it?"

"But I don't want to do that. I want to avoid doing that. Should I even tell Zach I've had signs?"

"Tell him you have signs so he's at least maybe prepared," Treasure nodded, "Plus if it happens, it happens. I know you two will be great together and it'll work out, the only stressful part is the actual taking care of it."

"Which is like all of it Treasure," the girl said through a small laugh, "I just don't want him to be mad at me for it."

"Why would he be mad? He's the one with the weak pull out g-"

"Don't finish that." Serenity interrupted her, hiding her smile and letting out a sigh, "But you're right, if it happens it happens."

"And the entire friend group would support you, we all collectively look after Lav so as long as you don't trust Daniel with your child, it'll be fine." Treasure explained and shrugged, "No need to stress."

"Yeah, I guess so." She nodded.

"It'll be fine, as long as you don't tell management too early then you're good," Treasure told the girl, "Just get out your contract with Harold tomorrow and as long as that goes smoothly, you've got Randy to get through and as long as you don't tell him straight away, for the most part it'll be fine."

"What if Zach accidentally says it?"

"I doubt he will, he knows the risk."

"Ok I just kind of hope I'm not pregnant," the girl frowned, "I don't want to be yet."

"Just take it one step at a time, ok? Don't stress, if it happens it happens and we can work from it, got it?" Treasure reassured the girl, who nodded and gave her a small smile, "I promise everyone has your back."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

so so so do u think she is 😼

also go read medicine i keep doing sm self promo on that book but it is my best book rn pls go read it it'll mean so much🥺