5. LUNATIC

| CHAPTER FIVE |

LUNATIC.

NATASHA FIELDS ALWAYS WOKE UP early. No matter what time she went to sleep or where she was, she was always the first one up. The blonde sat by the window, half watching as the sun began to rise over the grassy hills and half getting herself ready for the day. Opening her makeup bag, she took out everything she would possibly need and placed it down on the window sill besides her leg before putting the bag onto the floor.

Using a small hand mirror her mum got her for her birthday, Natasha got to work on her face, hiding any freckles, imperfections and tiredness from view. Over the years, she had practically trained herself to do all her makeup as quick as possible. Sure, she would've preferred to have that extra thirty to forty minutes of sleep, but like her mum always told her, 'you're not going to get anywhere in life if you don't look good enough', and right after that, she handed her only daughter a makeup bag filled to the brim with things a young ten year old Natasha never would've even thought existed. 

She heard Rosie moving around in her bed as she finished off her look by putting on the jet black mascara onto her lashes and the cheery red lipstick onto her lips.

"How do you always get your eyeliner so perfect?" The redhead questioned tiredly.

Natasha turned to look at her best friend, watching as Rosie fought with herself to keep her eyelids open as she cuddled up to her duvet, "Practise, my love," The blonde smiled, "You ready to go down for breakfast?"

Rosie groaned, "No. How long have you been up?"

Nat glanced at her white wristwatch, "Forty-seven minutes."

"Lunatic!" Rosie exclaimed, earning an annoyed groan from the other two girls sleeping in the dormitory before she threw the duvet back over her head, hoping to hide herself from the morning.

Natasha grinned before jumping from the window sill. As quietly as possible, she tip-toed over to Rosie's messy bed and jumped right the lump underneath the duvet. Rosie groaned as the blonde burst out into laughter, a genuine look of happiness washing over her face as she felt Rosie trying to tickle her from under the covers.

"You're sleeping the lovely day away," Natasha laughed as she kept her position on the redhead who was now peeking her head out from under the duvet, her bright, short hair sticking all over the place like a rat's nest, "Remind me why I'm friends with you again?" Rosie grinned.

"Because you love me."

"Urgh. Unfortunately."