10. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

| CHAPTER TEN |

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

NATASHA - ALONG WITH THE REST of the Hufflepuff team; apart from their captain - sat around on the armchairs in their common room. She had already gotten changed into some dry clothes, but Theo and Cody still hadn't, letting the rain water pool around their feet as they patiently waited.

Cedric had gone off to talk to Wood and Madam Hooch, hoping to have a rematch since none of the Hufflepuffs thought it was fair that they only won because Harry Potter fell off his broomstick. Don't get them wrong, of course they wanted to win, but not like that. 

When the door to the common room opened, all of their heads snapped towards it. Natasha let out a sigh of relief as she watched Cedric entering the room, however, she frowned quickly when she spotted the saddened expression on his face, "They don't want a rematch," He explained, looking up at his team.

"What?" Theo questioned, "Why?"

Cedric shrugged, "Wood said we won fair and square," The Hufflepuff captain explained, pushing his wet hair off of his face.

"It wasn't really fair and square, but okay," Natasha sighed.

Cedric's eyes fell upon her, "Technically it was," He sent her a small smile, "None of us pushed Potter off his broom, he just fell. Wood's just said 'fair and square' then stormed off."

"Do you think Potter did it to sabotage the game?" Cody suddenly questioned, his dark brown eyes looking around his teammates.

"Get your head out of you ass, Davies," Natasha snarled, rolling her eyes at the blonde male. She had never really liked the guy and was more than thankful he was a seventh year - she really didn't know how though, since he was more stupid than a first year - but at least it meant she only had to put up with him and his shitty conspiracies just one more year, "Not everyone is out there to sabotage everything."

Heather pressed the ball of her hand on Natasha's shoulder, trying to calm the blue eyed girl down, but Natasha was quick to brush her grip off; she absolutely despised being touched by people she didn't consider friends, and she really didn't need some third year's grubby hands touching her favourite jacket. 

"I think it was the Dementors," Cedric confessed with a deep frown on his lips, "Either that or lighting."

Natasha nodded. She wordlessly stood up from the couch, straightening her jacket down she began to walk away from her team, causing everyone to share confused glances.

"Where are you going?" Cody called out after her, a deep scold on his face.

Natasha turned around, walking backwards towards the door, "I'm going to see Potter. I may be a bitch, Davies, but I'm not heartless. Toodles."