33. YOU IDIOT!

| CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE |

YOU IDIOT!

NATASHA DIDN'T STAY TO WATCH the next champion. Whilst Grace and Rosie were cheering for Cedric (just like the rest of Hogwarts was), the blonde slipped away unnoticed. She rushed down the stairs of the stands, her curly locks flowing freely behind her. As soon as her feet touched the ground, her eyes looked around wildly, trying to spot the medic tent as she assumed that's where Cedric would be.

The champion's tent was definitely the biggest one, it was yellow with with stripes. Walking closer to it, she heard voices inside and instead of entering it, Natasha decided to go around it. It's good that she did since just behind the large tent she noticed a much smaller one which was completely white. As she rushed towards it, the flaps opened and Madam Pomfrey exited, wiping her hands on her white apron as she walked past the blonde, smiling warmly. 

Natasha sped walked over to the tent, as she opened the flaps, her ocean blue eyes landed on Cedric. He was sitting on a stretcher, looking completely uninjured, the golden egg in his hands, his eyes exploring its outer shell. He heard movement behind him and glanced over his shoulder, his smile widening when he noticed the familiar blonde standing there. Standing up, Cedric opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't even get a word out when Natasha ran over to him, pushing his chest hard and almost knocking him off balance.

"You idiot! I was so worried about you!" She yelled, prodding his chest with her pointer finger, "Why on earth would you walk towards a bloody dragon? A dragon, Cedric! Do you know how dangerous that was of--"

She hadn't noticed Cedric moving closer to her until his lips connected with hers, ending her ranting before she could even realise what was happening. Her eyes widened momentarily before she realised that Cedric Diggory was kissing her. It didn't take long for her body to relax against his, her lips moving feverishly against his as her eyes fluttered close. Cedric tossed the golden egg to the side, letting it fall onto the stretcher he was occupying not too long before. As his arms wound themselves around Natasha's waist, hers seemed to do the exact same to his neck. She hadn't ever expected to kiss Cedric and what she certainly didn't expect was for it to feel so...right. 

After what felt like forever, they finally pulled away, their breathing heavy, chests moving rapidly up and down, cheeks flushed and lips swollen. Natasha's eyes sparkled as she looked at Cedric's face, trying to find the slightest regret in his eyes but she couldn't.

"I'm sorry," Cedric finally breathed out, "You were just rambling and, Merlin, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," He confessed, blushing profusely as his eyes stayed locked on hers.

Natasha smirked, "It was certainly a way to shut me up," She told him, making him chuckle, "Maybe you should shut me up again?"

Cedric grinned widely at her, his grey eyes looking at her with a look she had never seen before, in anyone's eyes, "With pleasure," He said before dipping his head down and connecting their lips once again.

AN- This actually wasn't planned, but I'm kind of happy with it