HO 5

Chapter 5: Training

I lived in a subdivision, a place far from my house before. It's me who requested Mateo to find a house 6 years ago where it's very far from there.

I don't want to live in a place where I and my son had almost all of our memories.

Maaalala ko lang ang pagkamatay niya araw-araw.

Then after two years living in this house alone previously, I met Angel.

~Flashback~

"Who are you?" I uttered with a cold expression to the lady.

My butterfly katanas were placed in her neck while she aimed me with her guns.

When I entered this old establishments an hour ago where the terrorists were residing. I saw her killing my enemies without mercy. So what I did was killed the other terrorists but I left one.

Also, dito ako dinala ng paghahanap ko sa mga pumatay sa aking anak at hindi naman ako nabigo.

It's just this woman.

"Pinatay nila my husband," she answered and that's enough for me to lower my katanas same as she did.

I can also sense that she's not a bad person so we talked and the rest is history.

~End~

Before we left the place, we asked first the terrorist that I left to be alive.

"Hi Fatima,"

He said that he doesn't know anything aside from the fact that they are just hired by a person that paid them bigtime.

"Hello Fatima,"

We also questioned him kung sino ito pero sabi niya ang boss lang daw nila ang kumausap dito  na nasama sa napatay namin.

"Hi Fatima, dba magtratraining tayo?"

Tumingin ako sa lalakeng nasa harap ko at napansing kanina pa siya naghihintay sa'kin. I stared at him with a serious face.

Sh!t nalunod na naman ako sa mga iniisip ko nakalimutan kong nagtretraining pala kami ni Mateo.

"As I was saying, I saw yesterday that your reflexes was quite good so we will work for your stamina for now," I told him.

We're inside  one of our training rooms. The walls of this room is made up of titanium kaya kahit magpatayan kami dito gamit ang baril hindi agad masisira ito.

"That rings-" I pointed a corner of this room using my index finger "-will help you to improve your stamina, so wear it in each fingers of yours, hands and feet," I calmly said.

Maglalakad na sana siya when I step on his foot so he groan and his face crumbled.

Oh I forgot nakasuot pala ako ng killer heels.

"Bastos, hindi pa ako tapos magsalita. Anyway at any rate, after you wear it. Walk from the end of this room to the other end, don't worry I'll know if ever you finish it so, au revoir," I explained and head to the elevator of this floor.

As soon as I entered the elevator I pushed the topfloor button heading to my house above.

Yes you read it right. Our house had undergrounds, because when I moved here 6 years ago, the payment of my missions before was used to built this underground.

If I am not mistaken I spent 15 million pesos for establishing this 5 storey building. The topfloor is my house and the rest floors were connected for my work as an assassin.

~*~

"I'm done!" Mateo happily exclaimed.

I'm sitting with a chair in front of a computer that has many screens connected to it, not to mention that the center screen is the biggest one.

I saw his actions with the help of CCTV cameras located in each floors. And all cameras are connected at the monitoring room located in the topfloor.

He took off the rings after walking for three hours. Oh yeah right I forgot to say that the rings weighs four kilos each. Also the distance between ends of the room is 250 meters so no wonder why he took three  hours walking from the end to its opposite end.

Ting!

Narinig kong bumukas ang elevator kaya napalingon ako rito. Pagkatapos nakita ko siyang lumabas dito at luminga sa paligid na parang may hinahanap.

Nang makita niya ako ay ngumiti siya at naglakad papasok sa monitoring room.

The monitoring room is a glass made at may pintuan ito pero walang pinto. Bahala kayo kung hindi niyo naintindihan problema niyo na 'yan. Anyway it's also located near the elevator kaya makikita ko kung may lalabas o papasok dito.

"Hey I'm finished-" I cut him off "-nakita ko hindi ako bulag," I mumbled as I completed his sentence.

Napakamot naman siya ng ulo bago magsalita. Nakita kong medyo pawisan siya sa pinagawa ko kanina.

"I think that's enough for today," I uttered and stand from sitting.

Naglakad ako papunta sa labas pero napahinto ako at tumingin sa kanya ng matagal.

"Oh sorry-" saad niya bago tumagilid at pinadaan ako. Nakaharang kasi ang gago "-so if that's it. Well I'm hungry so come with me kakain tayo sa labas," he said kaya napahinto ako.

Tamang tama nagugutom ako.

"Okay just change your clothes and I'll wait for you in the car," I muttered.

~*~

"What do you want to eat?" tanong ni Mateo.

After niyang mag shower kanina ay dumiretso agad kami sa pinakamalapit na restaurant.

"Anything," sagot ko kaya tumayo siya at umorder ng pagkain.

Hold on, is that Assassin Hyena?

May kasama siyang lalake but I can't see the face because he's facing Hyena. I can only see his back dahil magkaharap sila.

Hindi ko siya nakita nang pumasok kami kanina rito kase nakapwesto sila sa corner ng restaurant.

Pero ngayon na nakaupo na ako at nakapwesto pa malapit sa entrance ng restaurant ay kitang kita ko ang mukha ni Hyena.

His face is very serious, and for the record I've never seen his face to be this serious before.

Ano kaya ang pinag uusapan nila?

Few moments later, they both stand up and walked towards the exit. I stared at the man's face while they are walking and I think he is in the mid 40's at nakasuot ito ng uniform ng isang professor.

Who was that man?