HO 16

Chapter 16: Alpha Lion

For the past weeks Hyena constantly  visited the house and they look good together, I admit. Everytime he went here he always brought flowers if not then chocolates.

"Hey gaga, you gusto?" Angel offered me a chocolate.

I shook my head before glancing back at the TV. The movie is quiet interesting, it's genre is mystery, I would say. The movie is about to end but the suspect is not yet revealed.

There's an old man, who committed suicide but the detective was not convinced. He said it's not a suicide instead but a murder. Then the suspects are the family members and the caretaker of the oldman.

I was distracted when my phone rang so I glance at it.

Beta Assassin Wolf...

I immediately answered the call when I saw the caller.

"Hello?" seryoso kong sambit.

I registered his number the time he called me before.

[Assassin Snake, Mr. Cheetah needs help. I'll send you the location.]  malamig na saad ng lalake sa kabilang linya.

This is not Assassin Wolf's voice. Wait, Mr. Cheetah? A Beta Asssassin? The fastest assassin of the organization to be exact?

"Who's this?" I asked my phone vibrated indicating a message came in.

I heard him cuss and muttered something before answering me.

[Just help Mr. Cheetah.]

That's the last thing he said before ending the call. His tone was like Wolf, he talks like him but they differ in voice.

From: Beta Assassin Wolf

Baclaran, Manila. Feungshing Restaurant

                                            12 JUL 2:00 PM

Mamaya ko na lang proproblemahin iyun. Nagpaalam ako kina Hyena and Angel before going to the garrage and drove my car to the location sent by that man. Maybe Wolfs knows him because he called me with wolf's number.

~*~

When I saw the restaurant in Baclaran it's close but the silence speaks otherwise.

Pinarada ko si Karen at pumasok sa loob. This is the outer appearance of the base here in Bacalaran, a restaurant. This base was created that year I became an assassin of the organization. If I'm right this base is under Beta Wolf's command, so it means he's handling six bases already, unlike other Betas that holding only five.

Pumasok ako sa cashier at luminga sa paligid para hanapin ang emergency button. My stares stopped at the scanner.

Lumapit ako dito at pinindot and pulang button sa itaas nito. I recognized it's the one because there's two engrave letters, HO.

Then the tiles floor in the cashier slide from different direction revealing a glass floor. Tumapak ako rito at kusa namn itong bumaba at huminto lamang nang kasya ang height ng tao. Bumalik ang mga tiles na nasa taas ko na at may lumabas naman na mga button sa gilid ng glass na'to. Pinindot ko ang ground floor at halos masuka ako sa bilis ng pagbaba nito.

I was shock when the door opened. I saw how the base was devastated and destroyed, many assassins bodies lies on the floor bathing with blood.

"We're late, this base was annihilated," seryosong saad ng kung sino.

I glanced at the side and saw a man which I think in the late 40's. He's serious face can make anyone tremble but I must not be one of that anyone. This must be the Beta Assassin Cheetah, his presence speaks for his rank.

"Who posssibly did  this?" I mumbled to myself.

Mukhang narinig naman niya kaya napatingin siya sa direksiyon ko.

"Let's go iha, I, also need an answers," he said before entering the elevator.

I scanned the surrounding and saw the body print everywhere like they were drag somewhere.

"Iha," oh shoot.

I turn around and entered the elevator.

~*~

"That bastard, he is really a disturbance to our institution," seryosong saad ng lalake na tumawag sa'kin kanina.

Just like in my office we can just hear him through the speaker. His voice speaks danger, even his voice is enough to make you run how about his presence? I really wonder who is this.

We are here at Mr. Cheetah's office inside of his house. Medyo natagalan kami dahil sa gitna ng bukid siya nakatira.

Nung nakarating kami kanina dito eh nagtaka pa ako sa itsura ng bahay niya sa labas. It's an old mansion na halos matakpan na ng mga halaman ang buong lugar. Kinakalawang na rin ang bakal na gate nito.

So I was taken aback when we entered his vicinity. It's like pumasok ako sa ibang bahay. Maayos at malinis ang paligid. His walls were made up of titanium and his ceiling was made of glass kaya kita ko ang itaas na bahagi ng bahay.

Even the floor is made up of glass. It's a thick glass na kahit lumundag kapa ay hindi ito mababasag.

"Iha, may problema ba?" nagising ako dahil sa tawag ni Mr. Cheetah.

"Nothing sir," I said.

I'm not really that comfortable facing a Beta Assassin. They are powerful and stronger, even their presence show it.

"As I was saying, this woman beside you is the Assassin we sent to spy Gregory Trinity," nabaling ang attention ko sa speaker na nakalagay sa gitna ng office table ni Mr. Cheetah.

"Oh the famous Gamma Assassin Snake? The assassin who assassinated the Deputy Director of CIA?" manghang tanong ni Mr. Cheetah.

I just nodded but my face became serious. Who is this man? The one talking at the speaker. His voice falls under 28-30 but it doesn't matter. It seems that he is higher than Mr. Cheetah.

But among all Beta Assassin, Mr. Cheetah is the leader unless this is the-

"I'm the head of the henosis organization  Assassin Snake, the Alpha Assassin Lion if you're wondering."