HO 10

Chapter 10:

Yan kasi dapat tinuro niya na lang ang bitch na yan.

Tama lang 'yan na siya ang pagalitan masyado kasing bossy

Ayun salamat at mapapagalitan siya.

Pagkalabas namin ng pintuan 'yan agad ang narinig ko sa mga kasama niya. What a real friends of that child, they are backstabbing her. It's one of the reasons why I became this cold. My friends before were like them, they just used me for their own benefits. And most of all, they are the reason of my downfall.

I hope Tiffany will not fall the same trap I did.

Before I go far I heard someone shouted from inside the Dean's office so I went back and stick my ears to the door.

"Wala kang utang na loob hah! Bata ka akala mo ano? Sisiga siga kana dahil ako ang dean dito. What if the parents of that child know what you did? Ano sasabihin nila na hindi kita pinalaki ng maayos, hah! Alam mo ba na masisira ang pangalan ko!"

What a dual face bastard, no wonder why he's calm a while ago. He only cares for his reputation rather than his family.

"I'm sorry d-dad," I heard Tiffany stated while sobbing quietly.

"Sorry? Walang hiya kang bata ka kung hindi ka lang anak ng mommy mo at wala ka nang silbi sa'kin, Hmm! makikita mo,"

What kind of father will treat his daughter like this?

"Pasalamat ka at tagumpay ang eksperimento namin sa palawan kung 'di ewan ko na lang,"

W-what?

Palawan? They experimented something at Palawan? Was it connected with the disaster that occured there 3 days ago?

~*~

Luminga ako sa paligid, ngayon ko lang mas napagmasdan ang paaralang ito.

This school is very far from the school when I was college. I enrolled myself in a private school before but this University is beyond beautiful.

They have a fountain located in the center of the quadrangle. The buildings locations are shape into a rectangular table and each building contains ten floors. Additionally, each floors has fifteen classrooms.

While I am walking in the hallway of this university someone called me.

"Uhm iha! Pwede bang pakidala ito sa office ni Mr. Trinity," I stopped walking and look at her.

Pumasok ako sa classroom at kinuha ang maraming envelopes.

"Thanks iha, sge iyun lamang," I just nodded and went directly to the dean's office.

It was yesterday when that incident happened. Kahapon pa sana ako magsasabi na i-aabort ko na itong mission but the Beta Wolf was not answering my calls so I decided to do it later.

"Yes, akala ko nga medyo mahihirapan tayo gaya sa paaralan noon. Oh yeah, I can still remember how the school was destroyed and many children died,"

Nakahawak na sa doorknob ang kamay ko nang marinig ko na may kausap si Dean.

"Oo, it was in Marikina right?"

Narinig ko ang halakhak niya matapos sambitin iyun.

Calm down Fatima, there are so many schools in Marikina. Yeah hindi lang eskwelahan ni Clark ang nasira sa lumipas na anim na taon.  Also I don't have evidences and I don't want to make a recless move.

Huminga ako ng malalim bago kumatok.

"That's open!" malumanay na sambit niya mula sa loob.

A real two face-asshole.

"A professor asked me to lend this to you sir," ani ko.

Itinuro niya lang ang kanyang mesa kaya nilagay ko ito doon bago lumabas.  Tumalikod ako at humarap muli nang makalabas ako para isara ang pinto but I saw a drawing at his wrist. It's a flat shape that has six sides and there's an eye in the center of it. A hexagon shape. Is that a tattoo?

"Focus Fatima on what he said earlier," I told myself.

Okay, I need to confirm something. I'm not going to abort this mission because I want to make sure of what he stated few minutes ago.

I need to make sure that he doen't have to do anything with my son's death or else he will become a cold body.

~*~
Hindi na ako pumasok sa sunod kong subject dahil sa nakalap kong impormasyon. I'll just get distracted and will not be able to listen to my classes properly.

"Snake babe, do you want to eat something?" Hyena asked while smiling.

Nandito ako ngayon sa office ng kanyang base. I went here after I gave the envelopes to Mr. Gregory. Mas makakapag isip ako dito dahil maingay si Angel kung sa bahay ako pumunta.

Tumingin ako sa kanya.

I can't confront Hyena regarding that man and him because my instinct is telling me not to.

"No thanks," ani ko at umiwas ng tingin.

I'm thinking that if my hypothesis is correct that Mr. Gregory has something to do with the Tsunami that happened in Palawan. Eventhough I don't know in what way how he's involve IF my speculation is correct.

"Snake honey, do want me to buy something?" he uttered again.

If that tsunami was a manmade then what's  their purpose on doing that? They killed thousands of innocent people for pete sake and they almost erase the province of Palawan in the map.

"Snake sweety, do you want me to do something?"

If they are not responsible then what part of Palawan Mr. Gregory's talking about that their experiment was successful? I can't figure this out.

"Snake buttercup, do you-" I cut him off "-what do you want Director Assassin Hyena?" I asked with a serious voice.

Oh god it's not a good idea to went here.

"Uhm, p-pwede ko bang hingin a-ang number ng m-magandang  dilag sa bahay m-mo," kinakabahan niyang tanong.

He must be pertaining to Angel because other than me she's the only girl in my-

"What the fuck Hyena! Don't you dare make Angel one of your toys, asshole!" galit kong sigaw matapos mapagtanto ang ibig niyang sabihin.

He want Angel's number and that only means they will become textmates. Then sooner or later this bastard will court her and boom Angel will fall and I'm sure this asshole will left her.

She had suffered enough with her husband's death. I don't want to see her crying anymore.

"You're my friend Hyena but we are talking about Angel whose husband was killed in front of her eyes," malamig kong sambit bago lumisan sa office niya.