HO 45

Chapter 45:  Wolf's Identity

Odette's POV

Two days have past and tomorrow will be a history. Bukas na isasagawa ang plano, kung ano man ang maging resulta nito ay sana maging maganda ang kalalabasan.

Simula nang araw na iyun lahat kami tumira dito sa mansion ni Lion  para sa paghahanda. Ang buong paligid ay napapaligiran ng Assassins ng organization at Mafiosos ng Mafia Clan nina David.

Nagkaroon man ng pagtatalo nun pero kalaunan ay nagkasundo rin ang dalawang panig. Lion accepted the truce and now the Mafiosos are helping us.

"MGA KALABAN!"

"AAAHHH!"

"Arrggh."

Ang kaninang tahimik na mansion ay napuno ng sigawan. Agad akong tumakbo papunta sa bintana at tinignan ang nangyayari.

I saw a bunch of people entered the entrance gate. Their faces are familiar-- hold up, they are the mobsters from Mob, why are they here?

I felt chills when I saw the frontline, it was a woman with a shotgun.

Isang putok niya lang marami agad ang napatay nya. Some of our men shot them but she just move like a paper, like a wind.

When she reached the group of our men she smash the shotgun at the head of her enemy then fired the shotgun at her side.  Yumuko siya at nag dive paharap sabay sipa sa dalawang nasa harap niya. After she stood up she suddenly kicked the man at his back and shot our people at her front.

Pinalibutan siya ng maraming Mafioso nila David. They started firing at the center where she was standing but I saw she smirked then split her legs then performed a roundhouse kicked causing everyone who cornered her to fall.

She jump then fired her shotgun at them.

Tumalikod siya at ngumisi sa mga kalaban niya. Nanginig ang mga tauhan namin matapos masaksihan ang kanyang ginawa.

Who is that lady?

"Odette gaga bakit you natulala there dali na sa downstairs!" I heard Angel vociferated.

Shit!

I ran with her and I found myself fighting with the enemies. Gumulong ako at iwinasiwas ang chain ko at buong lakas na ibinaba dahilan para mapatay ang tatlong nasa harapan ko. I whipped my resurrection chain at my back and the enemy was cut into horizontal half.

I scanned my surroundings and saw many bodies bathing with blood. Kahit saan ka tumingin ang makikita mo ay naglalaban na assassin at mafioso or mafioso and mafioso. People with guns versus people with different weapons.

May naramdaman akong papalapit sa kaliwa ko kaya yumuko ako at iwinasiwas ang weapon ko mula sa ilalim pataas. I pull my chain and caught the blade then I turn around and throw the blade at my back.

But to my shocked the lady a while ago caught my blade.

"Oh you must be the death conqueror. My honey already sent people to kill you but here you are, alive and kicking," she sarcastically uttered then throw my blade back at me.

Tumakbo siya papalapit sa'kin kaya naghanda ako. No matter what happens I'll fight 'til I die.

"I'm not going to let you die," he said.

May taong pumwesto sa harap ko at inihanda ang kanyang sandata. He's scary to be honest. He's holding a sword that has a double ended blade and shift from side to side within the hilt.

The Alpha of the Organization.

He ran towards the lady then they clashed. The lady shot him but he jumped and slash his sword but the lady used her shotgun as a shield.