HO 38

Chapter 38: She was the killer

Lion's POV

After that mad woman leave, Lucy and Tiffany released me. I was going to ask Mateo if he know that woman but he also went outside.

Tsk, may saltik na babae.

"Let's go," saad ko na parang walang nangyari.

~*~

"Stay here," sambit ko kina Lucy at Tiffany after we reached my mansion.

Pinaupo ko sila sa sofa at dumiretso sa office ko dito sa bahay. I scanned the papers at may nakitang folder the may nakasulat na-

TARGET #004503 [LAUREN WALTER]

I opened it and my jaw dropped when I saw that it was Assassin Snake who assassinated their mother. This happened almost five years ago, but I never remember that I accepted that asshole Gregory as a client.

I was the one who managed the state base the whole time. I mean not whole time, it started when she became an Assassin. Eventhough I used wolf's voice to command every Gamma Assassin in the state base.

Previously, I never handle any base even the state base because Wolf was the one managing it. It was my Beta Assassins that lead five bases each. But because we built a new base that was in Baclaran, I became the handler of the state base because I gave that base to Wolf.

But who was the Beta assigned when Assassin Snake assassinated Ms. Walter?

"It doesn't matter," I told myself and went back to the living room where my sisters are.

"I found it," I said in a monotonous tone and handed them the folder.

Their face became furious after scanning it.

"Where is this Assassin? I'm gonna kill this-" I interrupted her "-That Assassin is dead almost three years ago already."

"Good for that son of a bitch," my jaw clenched and said nothing.

I understand them so I'll not do anything eventhough they insulted her.

"Now let's talk about how are we going to kill that bastard," I started.

~*~

Odette's POV

"Goodbye Fati--ay ibig sabihin ko Odette," ngiting saad ni Mateo habang kumakamot sa ulo bago lumabas.

I told them not to tell anyone about this. Maybe this will help us to catch the spy in the organization.

He said the Alpha planned something for taking Gregory's Mafia down but everything changed when they captured Tiffany and Lucy because they found out that the Mafia Clan wasn't Gregory's but Alpha's father.

Yeah it's true that they are planning something to kill that bastard but I was shocked when I found out about what Lucy's talking about that they have a lost brother and that was the Alpha Assassinof the Henosis Organization.

I mean yeah I know that they have a brother because I heard their conversation in the restroom before at the Langford University where it was my last mission as an Assassin of the organization.

But I never thought it was the Alpha. Anyway it's their problem not mine.

"Hey gaga okay na you?" I glanced at Angel after she asked that, I just nodded in response.

I was shocked when Mateo told me he was a Beta Assassin not a Commander. He said the Alpha wants me to trained him before, inable for them to know my capacity, strength and everything about me being an Assassin before they sent me to spy Gregory Trinity.

Now I know why he's always holding back before at our trainings. Because he was calculating my every move if I can really protect myself near that bastard.

He's a Beta for pete sake, paano kaya kung binuhos niya lahat sa'kin noon? Maybe he'll kill me if he would do that.

Hold on, way back at the torture room, is it possible that the bastard I kicked was the Alpha Assassin? Or the guy at Mr. Cheetah and Mateo's corner? N-no no no geez wha- what if it's true? The Alpha that I admired before is the guy who impregnated me? Who cause havoc to my life? Who ruined my--okay stop Odette that was past already.

I sighed then divert my attention to other things. Nakita ko si Angel na dumaan kaya naalala ko ang gusto kong itanong.

"Angel, can you tell me something regarding about my death's case?" I asked her.

She gazed at me and continued walking so I followed her, maybe she wants us to talk at the living room. Pagkaupo namin sa sofa ay doon na siya nagsalita.

"Yes, si Gregory Trinity ang nag paid sa mga mercenaries na 'yun to itumba you," casual niyang sagot.

What? Did that bastard knew that someone was spying him or the mole in the organization told him?

I know I don't have proofs that the organization has spy but I'm taking the possibilities. You know like maraming nangyari noon na hindi kayang gawin ng gagong Gregory na iyun without any help from inside.

Well let's go back at my death, if that's the case that Gregory was the one who paid that people to killed me then how did he knew where I lived before? Wait--

"Angel, our things at my house before? The underground floors? The datas?"  I uttered.

"Don't worry I already sira everything sa ilalaim there before I lipat here," she replied then I felt relieved. Mabuti na lang.

"Angel sino pa ang may alam na doon tayo nakatira noon?" I muttered to her.

Tumingin siya sa taas na parang nag iisip then she gazed at me and answered.

"Si Mateo, ikaw at ako ops si Dabidmababythelabapmalayp," she answered then giggled.

David? Shit david lahat ng ebidensiya tinuturo ka. You knew every base's location because you're a Director Assassin before, you knew my house and I saw the name of the caller at your office, it's Uncle GT. Does that mean Gregory Trinity is your uncle?

Pwede akong magkamali but the evidences are pointing at you, it doesn't matter now.

I want to know your reasons for doing this.