HO 23

Chapter 23: She's Alive

Her POV

I can't feel my body but I am already awake. I can hear the tickling sound of the clock and sound of the machine, indicating that my heart is beating.

Pinilit kong buksan ang aking mata and I succeed.

"Oh god you're awake," I heard someone said but he's voice is new to my head and my visions were blurry.

When my eyes became comfortable, my visions becomes clear.

May nakita akong isang tao harap ko. Isang binata and he is looking at me intently. He is a foreigner and looking like a well respected person like a member of a peerage.

"Are you okay?" the guy asked me.

I can't answer because there's a thing covering my mouth. Mukhang narealize naman niya iyun kaya unti-unti niya itong kinuha.

"Y-yes, where am I?" Fuck! My voice is not the same.

"Good, do you feel something wrong?" tanong ulit niya.

"My voice, it's not the same," I asked and started to panic.

He hold my hand before talking.

"It's okay lady, just calm down. It's normal because you have a different bo-" he cut his sentence when he realized something "-I m-mean you just wake up after a long period of time," he finished.

Oh god where the hell am I? A-and where are them, Angel and Hyena? Did they asked this person to look after me?

I look around and noticed that I'm lying on a hospital bed. The walls are all white and I can see hospital equipmets at my side. Itinaas ko ang aking kamay dahil napansin kong may nakakabit dito.

It's a dextrose inserted at my vein in my left hand and m-my hand, it became whiter and smoother. I raised both of my hands and my eyes widened. As far as I remember this is not the look of my hands.

I noticed a thing that has a flash at the ceiling posing directly at my side  but I did not mind it because I was panicking and I felt something's odd within me.

Nataranta ako at handa ng bumaba sa kama when the guy hold my face and stared into my eyes.

"Calm down woman, will you?"  malumanay niyang turan.

I nodded and umupo ng maayos sa kama.

Baka bumili lang sila sa labas at nakiusap sila sa taong 'to na pabantayan muna ako. Okay just calm your ass Fatima.

"Where am I?" I mumbled to the guy.

I scanned his whole body, he's a blonde hair foreigner, sky blue is the color of the eyes and his skin is pale. His body is well-built that seems like he's going to the gym constantly. But most of all, his actions are limited like he need to act like that, I mean he must act like that, is he a royalty?

Umupo muna ito sa kaharap kong upuan bago sumagot.

"You are at our facility," he casually said na parang close kami. Maya maya pa-

"Do you know me?" aniya.

Is he stupid? This is the first time I saw him then he will asked if I ever knew him?

"No and I don't even know why the hell  are you here men!" I exclaimed.

I was going to ask Angel's whereabouts when the door opened and a beautiful lady appeared looking excited and relieved. She looks like a model and also a foreigner.

"Hey lady!" napasigaw ako nung yakapin niya ako ng mahigpit.

She directly went near the guy after realizing something and her movements also became limited not like before she entered this room. I noticed that her face became serious also when she diverted her presence to the guy at the corner.

I can see also the silhouettes of I think 5 people outside the room. Their clothes, are they royal guards?

"I-I'm sorry," she stated with a cold expression and as I said a while ago her posture became straight with her hand at her abdomen like she's a princess or something.

Her face is slim and her eyes, she has the rarest eye color which is natural green. Her skin is pale also, like she lived at Antartica. But again her movements is also limited like it is calculated or what.

"Who are you two? And why I am here? Kilala niyo ba mga kaibigan ko?" malamig kong pahayag.

Seems like the woman understand what I've said in my language while the guy stared at me like I came from other planets. I forgot they are foreigners but I don't care.

"Let's talk about that later, for now I want you to look at the mirror and please don't shout be-" 'di ko na pinatapos ang sasabihin ng babae dahil tumakbo ako papunta sa gilid ng pintuan kung saan may salamin.

"WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPENED TO ME!" I vociferated.

"I said don't shout!" sigaw niya pabalik sa'kin. I was freakin' shocked of my face.

"Don't shout at me!" I said loudly.

"You shouted first!" she replied.

"Because-" I was cut off when the guy cover my mouth with his bare hands.

Tinignan ko siya ng masama at tinapakan ang paa pero iniwas niya ito while still looking at me, smiling. I remembered Mateo with him.

Where are they? I will really start a havoc here if they don't appeared.

"Please calm down, okay? We will explain to you everything just calm down lady," and again he said it in a very calm expression while smiling.

I inhaled deeply before sitting back at the bed.

"Tell me," malamig kong saad habang nakatingin sa kanila.

~*~

[At the Headquarters of Henosis Org.]

Lion's POV

The day has come motherfuckers. One and a half year have past and our plan was finished.

"Are you really sure about this iho?" nag aalalang  tanong ni tanda.

I frowned in anger after hearing what he uttered.

"Of course old man, I never spent more than a year planning this whole bullshit just to disregard it," malamig kong sambit sa kanya.

He sighed then I saw the other Betas looking at me with pity plastered on their faces. I slammed the rectangular table causing it to cracked a little. Yes I became stronger because if I'm not here to examined the papers then I diverted my attention on my trainings.

"I don't need your sympathies assholes," galit kong pahayag bago lumabas at malakas na isinara ang pinto.

"He really changed, he even called Mr. Cheetah as old man," I heard one of them said. Fuck them! Wala silang alam mga bwisit.