HO 24

Chapter 24: England Royalty Assassins

Odette's POV

Remember you are Odette Tisdale now, not Fatima Whalens I reminded myself.

I am walking here at the hallway of this mansion, no rephrase that, a huge castle heading to the living room. Nasa magkabilang gilid ko si Sierra Tisdale at Dylan Clifford.

I need to do this, I already studied Odette's personality in the hospital.

Maybe you're wondering so here's what happened 3 months ago.

~Flashback~

"WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPENED TO ME!" I vociferated.

"I said don't shout!" sigaw niya pabalik sa'kin. I was freakin' shocked of my face.

"Don't shout at me!" I said loudly.

"You shouted first!" she replied.

"Because-" I was cut off when the guy cover my mouth with his bare hands.

Tinignan ko siya ng masama at tinapakan ang paa pero iniwas niya ito while still looking at me, smiling. He reminded me of Mateo.

Where are they? I will really start a havoc here if they don't appeared. Hold on, maybe I'll just call Angel because I can still remember her number.

"Hey do you have a phone? I'll just call my friends to tell them I'm here," I muttered seriously.

They both became serious.

"Please calm down, okay? We will explain to you everything just calm down lady," and again he said it in a very calm expression while smiling.

I inhaled deeply before sitting back at the bed.

"Tell me," malamig kong saad habang nakatingin sa kanila.

"Do you recognize me?" the girl asked.

I'm starting to think that they are really using drugs for pete sake.

Napansin niya atang 'di maipinta ang mukha ko kaya nagsalita siya.

"Well I see that the surgeries were successful. But you're already dead, nakalimutan mo na ba ang nangyari bago ka malawan ng malay?" she asked. Her accent is kinda cute when she's talking tagalog.

Holysh!t oo nga pala someone killed me. That people, who are they? Nahirapan akong patayin ang iba sa kanila.

"Hey, do you remember now?" she added.

"Yes, a-and what do you mean I'm dead?" I asked.

Then she explained to me everything.

~End~

They introduced themselves after they explained everything to me. The woman's name is Sierra Tisdale while the guy is Dylan Clifford.

Sierra told me on what had happened to my body that it was changed and now I am using Odette Tisdale's body instead.

But I asked first on how they found me and helped me before. The people who went to my house before were mercenaries and their leader who killed me was their target. They always followed that guy and it happened that he stopped at the house where they heard exchanging of bullets that turned out to be our house.

They hid under a tree near my house and saw everything. They saw how the mercenaries started a fire in my house so they immediately went inside to find any evidences against their target but they found me instead.

Naliligo sa sariling dugo at may nakasaksak na kutsilyo sa bibig. They thought I'm dead but the healer of their team hold my wrist and found out that I'm still breathing so they directly brought me to their car and drove to the hearest hospital.

The doctors found out na ang utak ko na lang ang bumubuhay sa'kin and it forced my heart to beat pero pahina ito ng pahina lalo na't maraming dugo ang nawala sa'kin.

The healer of their team was the one who performed my surgeries because the doctors of that hospital can't treat me.
He did his best para gumaling ako and they succeeded.

But the real problem is yet to come.

My brain stem was disconnected with my backbone dahil tumagos ang kutsilyo sa lakas ng impact which means na hindi na nakakonekta  ang nerves ko sa brain ko. Which means again, na hindi na makakagalaw ang buong katawan ko dahil hindi na ito nagrerespond sa kahit anong gawin ng isip ko.

So to make the story short-

"We're here," sh!t mukhang napahaba ang kwento ko na hindi ko napansin na nakarating na pala kami sa living room.

Iginaya kami ng isang maid papunta sa sofa at pinaupo. Inilibot ko ang aking tingin at narealize na mas malaki ang living room nila kaysa sa topfloor ng bahay namin ni Angel noon. I sighed, I remember Angel again, I really miss her but I must forget my past because this is my new life.

By the way after three months staying at the hospital we moved her at the palace in England.

"Are you okay now, Princess Odette?" the lady asked me with a worried expression plastered on her face.  Even she's worried the action is still limited and calculated.

May kaharap kaming dalawang tao sa kabilang sofa dito sa living room. If I am not mistaken they are the appointed King and Queen of the monarch in UK.

"Yes Queen Catherine," I answered formally.

Yes it's true kaya pala familiar ang apelyido ni Sierra which was Tisdale. But do you know what's more shocking?

They are the leaders of the England Royalty Assassins. The most powerful association in Europe.