HO 42

Chapter 42: League of Assassins

Odette's POV

"Okay enough, pero bakit ganun ang reaction mo? You look like shocked and taken aback when I told you?" I muttered.

"Because I only knew that you were Fatima and our son died, not the info that I'm his father. Tsaka kanina ko lang nalaman na ikaw ang babaeng first at last ko 'cause I never had sex with anyone but you," aniya.

Namula naman ako, fudge this man wala man lang preno ang bibig.

~*~

"O my gosh gaga, are you o'right?" bungad ni Angel matapos naming makarating sa office ng Hydra Assassins dito sa headquarters.

I scanned the surroundings and saw familiar faces. Mateo, Mr. Cheetah, Lucy, Tiffany, and-

"Hyena," I mumbled in a low voice.

Ngumiti naman siya, the same smile he gave me when I was still an assassin of this institution. The same smile when he blackmailed me before and the same smile everytime he sees me.

Tumakbo ako papunta sa kaniya at yumakap. I know I became emotional lately, the cold assassin became her old self when she was college. Thanks to my friends in England especially the Queen of that place.

"I-I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for doubting you, for hurting y-you, for-" he cut me with his low chuckles.

"It's okay, I'm sorry also for what happened at the state base," he stated.

Naramdaman kong yumakap sa likod ko si Angel.

"Enough with the drama, let's go to my mansion. Doon tayo mag uusap tungkol sa lahat-lahat," maalmig na sambit ni Lion.

Napairap ako sa pagiging bossy niya.

Sumunod kami sa kanya at sumakay sa mga sasakyan. I go with Mateo eventhough I saw Liom waiting outside of his car.

We stopped at the huge house. It's style is gothic but antique. Maganda ang structure ng bahay. Sa magkabilang gilid ng bahay ay puno ng mga magagandang bulaklak.

We directly went at the living room and sit on the sofa.

"Sandali lang tatawagan ko lang si Wolf," Mr. Cheetah muttered.

Mateo mumbled awhile ago while we were heading here that they tried to find us but they can't even reached us until when he called Lion. The Alpha did not said anything aside from the things he mentioned to me when we escaped, so Mateo and the others doesn't know where we were all they knew was we were together.

"Don't even dare," malamig na pahayag ni Lion.

Nakita ko na kanina kung gaano siya kalakas. Paano pa kaya kung gumamit siya ng weapon?

"Why, iho? He also helped to find you baka-" pinutol ni Lion ang sasabihin ni Mr. Cheetah "-BECAUSE THAT ASSHOLE WAS THE ONE WHO ABDUCTED US!" sigaw niya.

Do he really need to shout?

"What?/ Ano?" sabay na reaksiyon ni Mateo and Mr. Cheetah.

"I thought the spy was Hyena because when we were heading at the state base before he was the only one I called. I never realize that all along the spy was with me all the time. He was a Beta Assassin so no wonder why the base in the baclaran was destroyed because he's the one handling it. Fuck that son of a bitch!" frustrated na paliwanag ni Lion.

Napalingon kami sa gilid nang may pumasok mula sa isang bintana. Limang lalake na mga nasa early 50's, hold on, it's them Mr. James and his comrades. I noticed that Tiffany stood up and run to them.

"Tito James!" she vociferated then tumayo naman si Lucy at naglakad papalapit sa kanila.

If I remembered it right, Lucy uttered before that Gregory's reapers always followed her where ever she goes. If Mr. James is one of that bastard's reapers then bakit kinalaban niya ang mga kasama niya? Kung hindi naman bakit sinundan niya si Tiffany sa bar noon?

"You're the one who helped us few hours ago to escaped," seryosong sambit ni Lion.

Lumapit naman sila sa pwesto namin.

"Of course bata, because it's our job," nakangiti niyang pahayag.

Job?

"What do you mean?" Lion asked.

"We are not an enemy nor an ally bata, unless you make an alliance with us," Mr. James replied.

"And why would I do that? Wait, what do you mean alliance? You know me?" aniya.

"Of course, I know that you're the Alpha the Henosis Organization. We have the job to always protect our lord's children," paliwanag ni Mr. James.

Lord's children? A mafia lord? Are they-

"We are the reapers of your father, bata. Nice to meet you," dagdag niya.

So it explains why he followed Tiffany at the bar.

"Are you the people I noticed always following me when I was college?" Lion said.

"Yes, then we figured out that you don't need us anymore so we went to Lucy and Tiffany to protect them. But now Gregory is too much, we need to stop him," Mr. James explained.

He stared at us before continued talking.

"We are outnumbered. Even you have your assassins around the Philippines, Gregory has connections to other Mafias," he added.

Sabay- sabay kaming yumuko at nagisip hanggang tumayo si Mr. Cheetah ng nakangisi.

"I have in mind-" his face became serious before continuing "- I can guarantee the skills of these people because they are all unique. The only problem is the alliance," he said.

"Who are these people?"  Lion questioned.

"When your mother was still the Alpha of this org., most of our missions have problems before. Ang dahilan ay marami ang killers pero isa lang ang i-assassinate. Maraming organization ang hinahired ng halos lahat ng client at isa na tayo doon pero isa lang ang target," he explained.

That was really a conflict.

"So your mother made an agreement with the other powerful organizations na nauwi sa isang samahan. They called it 'League of Assassins."