HO 7

Chapter 7: New Mission

Nagbabagang balita! Isang malakas na hagupit ng isang Tsunami ang sumira sa halos buong parte ng Palawan kahapon ng bandang alas tres ng hapon.  Inaalam pa ng mga eksperto kung ano ang dahilan ng-

I turned off the TV at tumingin kay Assassin Hyena. Yesterday after that disastrous event, we immediately went home. Then this morning I went here at Director Hyena's base.

Nakita kong nag iisip siya kaya pinabayaan ko muna. He studied oceanology, geology and he also worked at PHIVOCS for almost 5 years previously.

"I-I don't know, even if I see it in any angle I can't figure it out," he told me.

The heck? He's acting strange, everytime we talks about this kind of topics, it's either he will explained it to me with a smiling face or his face  will crumble because he doesn't know a thing about it.

"Are you tired?" I asked and hold his shoulders.

"Y-yeah I think, I can't slept properly this past few days," he uttered and smiled weakly.

Tumango na lang ako umupo sa harap ng office table niya. Baka pagod lang siya marami kasing gawain ang isang Director Assassin.

Aside that they are sent to missions sometimes, the Directors manages a base. Which means he will be the dissiminator of what Beta Assassins will told them.

It's dual, his mission and the base's mission.

I heard my phone rung so I get it. It's not registered, my face became serious before answering the call.

"Who's this?" bungad ko.

[Respecting me will not lessen your dignity as a woman.]

Malay kong ikaw ang tumatawag.

"Yes Beta Wolf, what do you want?" I muttered.

I heard him tsked before answering.

[You have a new mission, a long one, go to the state base now.]

"What is-" nagtatanong pa sana ako pero binabaan ako ng tawag.

Jerk

Nagpaalam ako kay Hyena before leaving.

~*~

"What's this?" tanong ko.

As soon as I entered my office here at state base I saw this two boxes, a big and a small one.

"It's a school uniform, idiot. Uso tumingin sa loob," saad niya.

Asshole

I know, you're the stupid one I'm asking what's that for.

I want to voice it out to him if only I don't need this job, psh.

"What am I going to do with that?" malamig kong sambit.

"Your mission is to be a student in Langford University. This man-" an image of a man that I think in mid 40's appeared in my front of the screen of my office, quite familiar.

"You'll just observe anything about him that's very suspicious. Look for any infos about him in that school and report it to me, report TO ME ONLY and EVERYTHING. Okay you may leave," that's the last thing I heard before the speaker turned off.

A real jerk and asshole.

Everything seems to be weirder. An assassin is paid to kill not paid to be a spy. I'm not an agent to be a stalker, psh.

Oh right that man, I realized it now, it's man that Assassin Hyena talked to, the other day at the restaurant.

Hold on, don't tell me it's also his mission? Pero bakit kaming dalawa ang ilalagay sa mission na 'to?

~*~

"Hey gaga, why ikaw nakabusangot," Angel asked.

Nandito ako sa sala ng bahay namin at nag iisip kong bakit dalawa kaming nilagay sa mission na 'to. I mean it's just my speculation wait-

the organization never put two or more assassins in a mission unless Hyena's intention is not connected to the organization?

"Hey gaga, I'm kausap to you!" ani Angel sabay hampas sa balikat ko.

Tumingin ako sa kanya ng masama bago sumagot.

"They gave me a mission," casual kong sagot.

"Oh bakit, that is your gusto, mayroon you mission, you mayroon money, right? Gusto you naman money, dba?" inosente niyang saad.

Who doesn't want money, right? Everyone needs money to live, it's up to us where to get it.

"It's not about killing. They want me to become a student, " I seriously said.

"What?!" she shouted.

I did not pay her attention anymore because she will talk about nonsense again.

Now what is your connection with that man, Assassin Hyena?

Holy cow, I forgot to ask Beta Wolf the name of my target.