HO 19

Chapter 19:

Lion's POV

"What's the update?"  I asked Beta Assassin Wolf.

"Wait lang mamen, chill ka lang dahil para lang 'yan isang pagmamahal eh. Mararating din natin ang rurok ng tamis at katas ng tagumpay!" he cheerfully uttered.

I just stared at him with a blank face.

"Ayan na malapit na, ayan na shit-" he was cut off when the computer talked.

[100% successfully entered the security system!]

"Ang sarap mamen nakamit din natin ang bunga ng pawis at pagod kanina," nakangisi niyang pahayag habang nagtitipa sa keyboard.

It's called maternal database, every Beta Assassin in the organization has that kind of application created by this asshole. He also installed it here in the headquarters.

It's an application where it can helped you in anything you don't know about computers and that's why it's talking for you to know if you're doing it right or not.

"Shut up, give me the update," I mumbled.

"Sorry naman mamen, ito mamamasa masa pa ang kanilang latest update. Ang hot pa nito oh," Wolf pointed the screen so I looked at it.

He entered the central database of Hexia Mafia Clan. He's the tactician of Hydra Assassins so it's not hard for him. And most of all he's a Beta Assassin.

[Virus Detected! Virus Detected! Spreading to the system!]

"Mameen! May virus mamen hindi ko ata nalagyan ng protection bago pumasok," he explaimed and started typing at the keyboard.

This is the scenario everyday, we can enter their system but they always plant a virus to all intruders trespassing to their security system including us.

But Wolf can recover our system not to be invaded by them. He fought it by putting a virus to fight the virus they planted in our computers.

I called Mateo after gazing at Wolf's worked.

[Hi Alpha?] malumanay niyang sagot.

"Did you find something?" I asked.

[Yes Alpha, nahanap kasi namin ang Director at General Assassins na pinadala mo para patayin si Gregory eh.]

"Send me the location, I'll go there," I seriously said before ending the call.

~*~

After lunch I went to an old establishments where Mateo sent me the location. He said this is where they found my Assassins.

I scanned the place  it looks like an abandoned mall. It's huge and tall that I think it's a seventh floor building. It's near a gasoline station here at Taguig.

"Lion ayun sila," when I entered the place with the use of the broken glass door at the entrance I saw Mateo and the other lower rank assassins at the end of the building here at ground floor.

Lumapit ako at sinundan ang tinuturo ng kanyang kamay.

"Are you sure it's them?" I asked with a cold expression.

They are murdered, and only an animal can made that kind of killings. They're all beheaded and naked. Their body are starting to decomposed which means they were killed days before Mateo found the bodies.

"Oo, our maternal database scanned their body right after we entered the area," he explained.

All the profiles and identities of our assassins were saved in the maternal database so the app will just scanned any parts of the body and the result will arrived if it's my people or not.

Napakuyom ako ng kamao at nagngingit ng ngipin. Kung magpapatuloy pa ito maaring maging dahilan ito pagbagsak ng Henosis Organization.

This is my father's legacy and there's no way I'm gonna let this down, not on my hand not now that I'm the head of this institution. I need to do something.

"Mateo summon all the Gamma Assassins from the state base and every Director Assassin of all bases around the Philippines to the headquarters. We need to prepare for a battle," seryoso kong saad at lumabas ng building.

~*~

We object Alpha!

Yes, our motto is 'pay first and the assassination will follow! So I disagree also!

You are misleading the organization! We are assassins not Mafiosos!

We can't interfere the world of Mafiosos!

I gritted my teeth because of their comments. I told them that we need to eliminate Gregory's Mafia Clan but they said we must be paid by a client and not made a decision of our own.

May humawak ng balikat ko at nakita kong si Mr. Cheetah ito.

Nandito ako sa office ko dito sa headquarters together with my Beta Assassins while the Directors and Gamma Assasins are at the center of this headquarters which is a hall.

"It's okay iho, maybe they just can't understand the situation," malungkot niyang sambit.

"Can't you get my point Assassins?" I stated from the microphone. They can't see me but I can clearly view them because of the CCTV cameras.

Some of them agreed and some did not approve my plan. I am a leader but I can't do this on my own.

"Okay this time I'll let the majority wins. But whatever the effect of whatever the result is, we need to accept and never regret it," i muttered.

I ordered Wolf to make a voting application then after an hour he already installed it. With the use of the maternal database we managed to spread it to their gadgets after few minutes.

"Okay we will count the votes," Mr. Cheetah said.

Tumayo ako at pumunta sa gilid ng bintana nitong office ko.

"It's done iho, most of them disagree," Mr. Cheetah told me.

Napakipit ako at tumingin sa itaas.

Dad ganito ba kahirap noong pinuno ka? Was it really this difficult or I just don't have your passion as a leader, your dedication and leadership?