HO 13

Chapter 13: Mr. James

At the end of that dark hallway was a huge place. There's large square ring in the center below the place and the people are vociferating everytime there's a duel inside.

"So you isip nga, paano we hanap that Tiffany girl dito?" I get Angel's point.

Nandito kami sa pinakamataas na bleachers. Pagkalabas namin kanina bumungad sa'min ang hagdanan na pababa at sa magkabilang gilid nito ay mga daan papunta sa bleachers. So we went at the highest one here para hindi agad kami mahalata.

My phone suddenly rang when I was going to said something with Angel.

Calling Mateo...

I saw it was Mateo so I answered it. Since Assassin Wolf gave me a mission he just vanished and never visited my house again.

[Hi Fatima, I'm sorry if I can't visit you lately, nagka emergency lang eh.] bungad niya.

I can imagine him smiling apologetically while saying those words.

"No one cares," I answered. It's just words, I really miss this man, really.

[Ayan ka naman eh, basta ha if I have a free time I'll visit-]he was cut off when I heard someone vociferated at the other line [-Assasin Elephant we need your help!-] then he continued talking [-I'm sorry Fatima I need to go.] he hang up the call after.

Assassin Elephant? The Beta Assassin Elephant? He's with a Beta Assassin? Or that person was pertaining to him as the Assassin Elephant?

"Let's get out of here, it's too crowded," I uttered and was heading back but she stopped me.

I forgot that we need to get out of here before someone sees us.

"Sandali the laban is maganda," she said while her attention was glued in the ring.

Umirap ako at hinila siya. This is enough, we found something valuable on coming here.

~*~

We use the windows to went outside of the bar because the bouncers are scouting the perimeter. Maybe they were looking for us.

"Wait, nakakapansin you ba that may person there," turo ni Angel sa isang gusali malapit sa bar.

Hindi ko siya pinansin at sumakay kay karen, my car. When I was going to start the engine she knocked at my window near the driver's seat.

"What!" inis kong tanong.

"Tignan mo he's following a babae, baka he will gahasa that girl," she point somewhere.

I followed her finger and saw that-- fudge is that Tiffany? Malayo sila sa amin but I can recognize the woman so I know it was Tiffany.

"Get in the car," utos ko at pinaharurot ang kotse

Nang malapit na kami ay sumakay ng kotse si Tiffany at pinaharurot ito. Nakita kong sumakay sa isang bigbike ang taong tinuro kanina ni Angel kaya mas binilisan ko ang pagpapatakbo ng kotse.

Nakaparada ang bigbike na sinasakyan niya sa isang puno kaya dumaan ako sa gilid upang hindi niya kami makita.

I can't recognize the face of the person because of the helmet. Kinabig ko ang manibela papunta sa kanya. Medyo malapit na kami kaya naaninag ko sa tulong ng street light ang maskulado niyang katawan. He's wearing a black t-shirt at maong.

He gazes at our direction and he step on his bigbike then bend his legs.

Bago pa makatama ang kotse ko sa motor niya ay nag back dive siya with his hands streched at his both sides and turned around many times at the air.

Hindi ko na nakita ang ginawa niya sa taas dahil sa bubong ng kotse ko. I heard something at the back and saw him landed at the ground standing while staring at us.

"Hala you galit yata the tao," Angel stated before going outside.

I followed her and we walk to the back of my car where the man is standing.

"Who are you? Why are you following that girl?" I muttered.

Hindi siya sumagot at basta na lang kami sinugod.  I just stared at him coldly, when he was about to punch me Angel kick his abdomen but the man caught her foot.

Angel used it as a chance to jump and was going to smash her knees to the man's head but he caught her knees by his other hand. I duck and was going to kick his feet when he jumped and throw Angel somewhere.

"Wala akong panahon sa inyo mga bata," he said after backflipping away from us three times.

He's voice was dangerous and sound like in the late 30's. I saw Angel stand and went near me.

"Aray you, it's masakit ha," saad niya habang hinihimas ang pwet.

Tumakbo ako papunta sa direksiyon ng lalake at pinaulanan siya ng suntok.

"Huwag mong hahayaan na magkaroon ng butas ang mga atake mo," he said and hold my fist when I was about to hit his face.

He pull me with his left hand and smashed my chin with his right elbow.

Sh!t that hurts.

Tumalon ako palayo pero pagtingin ko nasa harapan ko na siya. I was going to kick him when he duck and made a handstand then bend his feet before kicking me in the jaw.

"Fatima!" I heard Angel shouted but I can't answer because of the pain effect of the impact.

Napaangat ako sa ere sa lakas ng sipa niya. While I'm above he jump and pushed me using his feet then performed a back flip. Tumilapon ako ng konti pero hindi pa ako nakakaapak sa lupa ay nakita ko siyang umatras ng isang hakbang bago bumwelo at sumipa sa pisngi ko.  Napahalik ako sa lupa dahil sa ginawa niya.

Dahan dahan akong tumayo pero nabibigat ako sa katawan ko. Fudge masakit sa katawan ang ginawa niya.

I felt someone hold my arm and saw it was Angel with her worried face.

"I-I'm w-weak," nahihirapan kong sambit.

Pinahiga ako ni Angel sa binti niya dahil kahit pag upo ay nahihirapan ako. Sh!t I was never this helpless before.

I saw a feet standing at my front so I raised my look and saw that it was the man.

"You're not weak,-" he removed his helmet before continuing "-we must admit that sometimes we don't always win. But remember that in a fight it's either you win or you learn. Learn in your previous fight then step forward and trust me, you'll win in your next fight," he said and turn around.

"W-wait!" I tried my best to shout.

He was going to walk away when I called him.

"W-hat's your n-name sir?" I mumbled.

"James, call me Mr. James," that's the last thing he said before vanishing in the shadows.

I will never forget this day Mr. James.