HO 39

Chapter 39: He's the spy

Odette's POV

I'm all alone today in the house. It was yesterday when Mateo found out my identity and now Angel is at the state base because she have some missions. I gave her my butterfly katanas because I think it suits her better, also I have the resurrection chain.

"Delivery!" nabalik ako sa ulirat nang makarinig ako ng  sigaw mula sa pintuan.

I did not order anything today, maybe Angel did?

Tumayo ako at hinanda ang weapon ko. Hindi ako mahihirapan sa pagdadala ng weapon ko dahil palagi itong nakakabit sa'kin araw-araw.

I stared at the small hole at the center of the door to know who's the person at the other side. I saw a man holding a box, he's wearing a cap and a uniform. Binuksan ko ang pinto at kukunin sana ang box but the guy spray something at my nose.

Napahawak ako sa doorknob sa lakas ng amoy ng ini-spray niya.

"W-what the hell," I mumbled dizzily.

I tried to open my eyes before I fall and saw a blurry face of the man.

Fuck you whoever you are asshole!

~*~

Lion's POV

We collaborated to kill that bastard. Today we were going to tell the others about our plan. Hindi namin gagalawin ang Mafia ni dad only those peope whose sides are with that Gregory and himself.

"Lucy just wait for them here 'cause I need to go the headquarters," pahayag ko kay Lucy at lumabas papunta sa sasakyan ko.

Kahit labag kay Lucy na bumalik si Tiffany sa gagong iyun. Kailangang bumalik ng kanyang kapatid sa bahay ni Gregory para hindi maghinala ang demonyong iyun.

It's good that the bastard did not notice the disappearanced of his foster kids before Tiffany went back there.

Natanaw ko na ang kotse ko kaya tumakbo ako at pumasok agad sa driver's seat.

"Hello Alpha," I was taken aback when I glanced at my back and someone sprayed something at my nose and covered my mouth with clothes that has a strong smell.

Damn, the clothes and the thing he sprayed at me has a sleeping medicine. Shit this asshole, I must not forget his voice until I wake up.

~*~

Odette's POV

I wake up in a very dark room but I felt that someone is behind me.

"Who are you? Are you also kidnapped?" mahina kong saad.

I can't see the face or even the body because it's really dark in here. I think the person is still asleep so I stood up and jump near where I sense a person and hold anything.

My hand are at my back and my feet were both tied so I need to jump. After I reached him I sit and kick the person. Oh god anong pinaamoy sa kanya bakit hindi pa siya nagigising? Tumalikod ako at lumapit ng konti sa kanya. I let my hand to roam around then I hold something fluffy and soft. I crumbled it causing the person to emmited a small groan so I let the thing I hold go and turn to face him. The voice was a man so I must say this is a guy.

"F-fuck it, you scrambled my d*ck!" galit niyang- the heck? D*ck? As in yung ano ng lalake? ew! Yuck, yuck.

Ikiniskis ko ang kamay ko sa damit niya habang nandidiri. The heck, hold on his voice is quite familiar.

"Is that you bastard?" I asked.

His voice is same like the man whom I kicked at the torture room.

"What the fuck? I remember that annoying voice, you're the woman who dared to kicked me back then? Anong ginagawa mo dito?" medyo kalma na niyang tanong but I can still hear from the pain in his voice, mukhang napasakit ata--no tama lang yan sa hayop na 'to.

"No, ikaw! Ano ang ginagawa mo dito?" I uttered.

"Aish, an asshole brought me to wherever this place is. Fuck that man I thought I can trust him," he mumbled furiously.

For now I need to cooperate to this bastard on how are we going to get out of here. Isasantabi ko muna ang pansarili kong inis sa kanya.

"Hold on, you knew who kidnapped who?" takang sambit ko.

"Why would I tell you? Maybe you're his comrade and your just pretending to get an information from me," pabalang niyang sagot.

Idiot, tinatanong nga dba kung sino eh? Kung alam ko kung sino itatanong ko pa ba?

"Edi huwag mamatay ka dito," pahayag ko at tumalikod sa kanya.

Kasabay ng pagtalikod ko ang pagbukas ng ilaw at pagpasok ng isang pamilyar na tao. Kumunot ang noo ko at pilit na inaalala kung saan ko siya nakita wait uhm- oh yeah right.

"Ikaw ang Alpha Assassin? Bakit mo ako dinala dito hah! Hayop-" the bastard at my side cut me off "-shut up woman I'm the Alpha of my organization and never name that traitor an Alpha because it's disgusting," inis niyang pahayag.

Inirapan ko siya. Pakialam ko sa nararamdaman niya, tumingin ako pabalik sa lalakeng nasa harapan namin at nakangisi na parang gagahasa.

"Oww, that hurts Alpha but I don't care because yes Lion what you're thinking is correct. I am the mole in the organization since the beginning, HA HA HA HA you're so pathetic. You thought-" naputol ang sasabihin ng lalake dahil sa sigaw ng katabi ko "-I TRUSTED YOU MOTHERFUCKER SINCE WE'RE CHILD, SINCE THE BEGINNING!" napatingin ako sa kanya after niyang sabihin iyun.

I can see sadness plastered on his eyes while chanting the words. Tumingin ako pabalik sa lalake and saw how he was taken aback and clenched his jaw before continued talking.

"Too much kindness and trust, that was your weakness and that will be the reason of your ruination Alpha Assassin Lion. You trusted me, you trusted your Beta Assassin Wolf,"