HO 34

Chapter 34:

Odette's POV

One week later after when that incident happened in the bidding room.

I always stay inside of Angel's house while she always go somewhere. I told her not to tell Hyena and Mateo yet bacause I want to surprise that assholes.

"Fatima pupunta me sa state base of David, sama you?" tanong ni Angel after naming kumain ng agahan. As usual siya na namn ang taga-luto.

Oh yeah she told me that she and Hyena end up together a year after I died. The real name of that jerk is David Jackson and I was impressed whe she told me that David or Hyena increased from Director to a Gamma Assassin.

This woman, sabi nang 'wag akong tatawagin sa pangalan na iyan.

"Angel," tawag ko.

Tumingin ako sa kanya ng seryoso bago magsalita.

"Fatima Whalen is already dead, I am Odette Tisdale now, please call me Odette," I seriously uttered.

Napatakip siya ang bibig at nag peace sign bago kunin ang pinagkainan namin at dinala sa sink.

Maybe it's time to visit that place again after a long time because I kinda missed my state base.

"Anyway regarding to your visit in the org., I'll come with you I'll just take a shower," malumanay kong saad.

"Teka nga gaga, ikaw you ba talaga is that? Bakit you changed? Like ikaw ay malamig to me before pero now you're like nagseminar to simbahan for almost isang year," takang tanong ni Angel.

I get her point. I know you also noticed that something changed with my behaviour. Within that more than two years staying in England I learned something that really changed my visions and perspectives in life.

"So many things happened in England," I muttered.

I know she's not suspicting me of something like I'm not the Fatima that she was with before, because I already gave her the tape.

"Oo nga, alteast you are buhay now," she said with teary eyed and hug me.

Tinapik ko ang balikat niya at kumalas naman siya. Nagpaalam ako sa kanya bago pumasok sa bathroom at naligo.

~*~

We stopped at then front of the mall. Lumabas ako at luminga sa paligid. Nothing change here, kung ano ang itsura nito sa huling kita ko ganun parin ngayon.

"Odette come on!" hindi ko napansin na nasa entrance na ng mall si Angel.

"Sge una ka na lang susunod ako!" I said and she mouthed 'bilisan mo' bago pumasok.

Lahat ng base ng Henosis Organization ay may outer appearance para hindi agad kami matunton ng mga kalaban. I told you before, right?

Ginamit kaya ulit nila ang base sa Baclaran  na minassacre noon?

Anyway, this organization is one of the powerful org. in the Philippines at I'm sure na maraming galit dito dahil sa mga in-assassinate namin noon at nila ngayon. Hello 'di na po ako member dito kaya respeto tayo, okay?

Pumasok ako at nakitang naghihintay sa labas ng elevator si Angel. Sa gilid ng elevator may mga nakabantay na guards. Ay oo nga pala hindi ka pwedeng pumasok sa elevator papuntang underground kung wala kang I.D. buti na lang kasama ko si Angel.

Mataas ang rank niya dito kaya masasama niya ako.

Nakalimutan ko yun sa tagal ko sa England. Actually marami akong nakalimutan rito pero sige lang maalala ko rin yun along the way.

Ting!

After the elevator opened, Angel lead the way though I know where was my office that I think it's David's office now. Baka kasi mapaghalataan kami, matatalino pa naman ang assassin dito.

While we're walking I saw how the people here feared Angel the way they feared me before. But now really? Nagtataka ang expression nila paglanding sa'kin. Ironic right? Ironic ba talaga tamang term? Ah bahala kayo basta itong term ang gusto ko.

Anyway, 'di ko masisisi ang mga tingin nila. Because my new face is a damsel in distress and the most innocent face you've ever seen.

"Baby the labapmalayp!"

~*~
Lion's POV

It's been one week, still we are finding my twin sisters. And now we are at our offiice as usual in our headquarters.

"Wolf, updates?" I asked the asshole.

He's sitting and smiling like a stupid while his attention were glued to his phone.

"WOLF!" I shouted causing him to threw his phone above.

He managed to catch it before looking at me with shy smile.

"I said-" the jerk cut me off "-walay pa mamen ano ba may ka text akong shikabebs," sambit niya at kumamot sa ulo.

I sighed then never bothered him again. This is dad's last request so I must not--wait something's odd.

If my dad's last name was Langford then he was the owner of Langford University that the bastard Gregory owns now?  Or it's also possible that they were friends before then my father gave the school to that bastard?

Hold on, why would my father gave his property to his friend instead to his own family, right? I must figure this out.

Something's really wrong and my mind will never be in peace unless I find the answers to my question.

Calling David Triump Jackson...

Natigil ako sa pag iisip nang bumukas ang screen ng phone ko at nakitang may tumatawag.

"Hello Hyena," I uttered to the caller.

I named his phone number as his real name because we became friends since she was gone.

[Someone captured Gregory's twin daugh-] I interrupted him "- I'll go there tell them not to hurt the hostages," I finished his sentence.

Hyena is my friend but he's showing something odd. I cannot trust him until I found the spy in my organization.

I'm sorry David.