HO 25

Guys from now on Odette na ang pangalan na gagamitin ko for Fatima. You'll understand why.

~*~
Chapter 25: Resurrection Chain

Odette's POV

After that traumatic conversation with the king and queen of this country I immediately went to my room I mean Odette's room which is ako. I know you're confused because I myself too.

Tuloy natin ang story telling ko kung paano ako nabuhay.

That same day they treated me,  someone reported to Sierra that her sister's team was annihilated but Odette who was her sister manage to escaped.

But her head was fatally wounded that lead her to a comatose state.  The doctors said that it's not a normal coma because her brain was not functioning anymore but her body was alive. Ang bumubuhay na lang sa kanya ay respirators which means wala na siyang pag-asang magising.

My body was dead and my brain is fighting to live meanwhile Odette's brain was not alive anymore but her body speaks otherwise. A coincidence maybe?

Anyway, they brought my unconscious body to the hospital where her sister was admitted and that hospital was in Cambridge. Then again that hospital was where I stayed for one and a half year sleeping plus 3 months for studying everything about Odette Tisdale.

Okay let's go back to Odette's condition. After naming makapunta sa Cambridge ay agad nilang isinagawa ang brain transplant surgery.

The same person who treated me back in the hospital somewhere in the Philippines, was the surgeon who conducted the transplant. My brain was transferred to Odette's body. The doctors cannot perform the surgery because a patient must be conscious when the process start but that person who treated me said that he can guarantee the succes of the surgery. They thought it will not succeed and guess what? A part of the operation was successful. The respirator or the life-support was removed and it was replaced by a dextrose because the diaphragm was functioning already which means it responded to the brain's command.

And all they were waiting was my awakening for the operation to be fully successful.

Actually they hope for Seirra's sister to be back as in also her memories and the real her. But they already expected for this to happened.

Hope for the best, expect for the worst ika nga.

Anyway my own brain in a different body but still, this is me because this is my own memories, thoughts and emotions.

Nagising ako sa pagmuni-muni nang makarinig ako ng katok sa pinto ng kwartong 'to.

"Excuse me Princess Odette but Princess Sierra is looking for you," rinig kong sabi ng royal maid sa labas.

Binuksan ko ang pinto at sinenyasan niya naman akong sumunod so I did.

We use the elevator at pinindot niya ang 1st floor. Nasa topfloor kasi ang kwarto ng royalties.

Ting!

Nauna siyang lumabas at sumunod naman ako.

"We're here Princess," aniya at iniwan ako sa harap ng isang pintuan dito sa ground floor.

Bubuksan ko sana nang bumukas ito at lumabas si Sierra.

"Oh nandito kana pala," she said then hold my hand and drag me inside. Isa itong makipot na daan papunta kung saan.

By the way kaya pala alam ni Sierra magtagalog dahil 8 years siyang namalagi sa Pilipinas sa pagmamanman sa lalakeng pumatay sa'kin na target nila. It's her first time to went home for the past 8 years.

"You need to learn the art of assassination of England Royalty Assassins," she muttered at lumabas kami sa makipot na daan.

"May ganito pala kayo dito?" I calmly mumbled.

Medyo nabubulol pa ako dahil hindi sanay ang bibig na'to sa salitang Filipino.

It's a huge place na kung saan may mga kwarto na sinlaki ng isang five star hotel room ata. And take note organize ang spacing ng bawat rooms. Pare-pareho ang space.

"It's our training ground, and each room was owned by a team," she said at nagpa parang may hinahanap then she exclaimed nung mahanap niya ito.

Everyone is staring at us with respect at kapag nalalampasan na namin sila at yumuko sila na parang nagbibigay galang bago bumalik sa kanilang ginagawa. Glass-made kasi ang walls ng bawat room kaya kitang-kita ang paligid.

Kinaladkad niya naman ako papunta doon sa pinakagilid lugar.

Pansin kong iba ang dalawang kwartong pupuntahan namin. I mean it's much bigger and more beautiful than the others. The walls were made with I don't know what's that kind of thing, a metal or a stone?

Pumasok kami sa kaliwang kwarto dahil magkalapit lang namn ito.

"Princess Odette!" someone exclaimed and when I look at the corner, it's Dylan in a formal suit holding  a two blade at his both hands wait--

Bakit may kadena ang likod ng blades na nakakonekta papunta sa loob ng suit niya? Mukhang napansin niya atang nakatingin ako doon kaya itinaas niya ang kanyang kamay at bumwelo na parang may ihahagis.

"Asshole!" sigaw ko bago gumulong at umiwas sa blade niya na tumarak sa dingding.

Ang ganda, nakakonekta talaga ang blade sa isang kadena na nasa loob ng kamay ng suit niya. Hindi ko na problema kung hindi niyo naintindihan.

Pinagpag niya ang kanyang kamay at natanggal sa pagkakatarak mula sa dingding ang blade at bumalik ito sa kanyang kamay.

Sh!t I remembered my butterfly katanas, nakuha kaya nila ito? I'll just ask them on the other day.

Sierra smiled at me na parang sinasabing good job naiwasan mo girl.

"We the Princesses, daughters of the King and Queen together with the Elites, offsprings of the Dukes and Duchesses uses the resurrection chain as weapon to be a royalty assassin," turan ni Sierra.

Cool, I like it, no I LOVE IT.

~*~

In case baka malito kayo, England is a part of a country called United Kingdom.