HO 36

Chapter 36: Markus Langford's legacy

Odette's POV

"Hoy gaga dba I sabi to you tungkol sa kidnapping chuchu ni Alpha Lion sa mga daughters ni Gregory Trinity?" bungad ni Angel after I opened the door of the restroom.

Can't she really wait to tell me that?

"Yes why?" I asked.

When we went yesterday to David's state base. Right after I heard David's conversation with someone on the stockroom I went back to his office then after few minutes he followed while looking at me with dark expression.

He explained to Angel that the Alpha Assassin Lion made a move and that is to captured Gregory's daughters who I think Lucy and Tiffany. Take note the Alpha give a price to those who can capture those ladies.

"Captured na daw gaga kaya me is pupunta there sama you!" she exclaimed with excitement.

If what I'm thinking is right then they are planning to take Gregory Trinity down. Hold on, don't tell me that the Alpha of Henosis Organization is using that asshole's daughters to tame him? That's a very lame move.

"Sure I'll just wear clothes," I uttered and went to my room. Oh yeah I'm just wearing a towel because I just finished taking a bath.

Anyways, I'll help the Henosis Organization to defeat that bastard. Maybe it will help me to find my son's justice, not for revenge but for the peace of my mind.

That's one of the reasons why I changed, the Queen taught me many things in life. I learned so many things in England and one of that was the art of letting go. I can still remember what Queen Catherine uttered to me before.

Our love ones in the past must stay in the past because they will not look back to look after you. Our memories with them will stay in our hearts, for the rest of our lives. But remember this, never create a room in your mind where you can imprison your memories with them there. Let them go,  because even if it's your own memory we are talking about them. They have the rights to be in peace-Queen Catherine.

With that, I realized that even if I kill everyone that was invloved with my son's death, my son will never come back.

Maybe I will feel the fulfillment and satisfaction but I'll just become like them.

"HOY GAGA YOU'RE SO MATAGAL GOSH!" sigaw ni Angel.

I just rolled my eyes and finished putting my light make up on. Sierra taught me to put make ups, well just the light one not like those clowns in the circus.

"Let's go," I mumbled after I went near her at the living room of her house.

~*~
Lion's POV

I entered the state base with held high because I must not show any weakness towards my Assassins. I must be a role model to my people.

I can sense that ever Gamma Assassins and those General and Director Assassins are looking at me but I did not mind them.

Dumiretso ako sa office ni David.

"Where are them?" sambit ko.

I immediately asked him when I opened the door.

"At the torture room," he replied then I directly went there.

The torture room is where we tortured our Assassins that commit sins and violate the rules of the organization.

"Leave," I muttered when I opened the door and saw the group of Generals and their Director Assassin at the front of two ladies tied in a chair.

They all gazed at my direction and I saw how they became uncomfortable with my appearance.

"B-but Alpha-" I cut the Director Assassin "-I said LEAVE!" galit kong saad.

They immediatetly run outside the door. After they leave I stared at the hostages, my sisters. I slowly walk towards them.

"Who are you?" matapang na pahayag ng isa, that is Lucy I guess?

"I am Maxim Fortes Langford," seryoso kong pahayag.

They look shocked a bit but became serious again.

"Langford? B-by any chance d-do you know someone named Markus Langford?" mahinang tanong ng medyo takot sa kanilang dalawa, this must be Tiffany.

"My father, why? Do you know him?" I answered then throw back the question to them.

I know they were my sisters I'm just reassuring it.

"Y-you are our brother from daddy's legal wife," mahinang banggit ni Lucy.

They know that Gregory was not their father? And mostly they knew that they have a half-brother?

I walk at their back and untied them. Well I can fight back in case they have the intention to kill me.

"How did you know?  And for the record you knew already that you're father was my father?" I uttered while untying them.

"Yes, almost three years ago when I found out that we have a brother but I can't find his name," Lucy mumbled after I untied them.

"Maybe you can't find my infos because Wolf was the one, I mean my best assassin was the one who secured my datas," ani ko.

I look around and saw a table with five chairs inside this torture room so I went there and they followed. We sit there and continue the conversation. But I can sense that they are not yet convince that I'm their brother so I get dad's letter and hand it to them.

After a couple of minutes they already finished reading the letter.

"W-we're sorry, nag iingat lang kami dahil pati si Gregory ay hinahunting ako," Lucy said.

What? I thought he loved them because he was the one who raised them?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Gregory wants me dead because I might steal our father's Mafia Clan which he stole from us first,"

W-what the fuck?