HO 17

Chapter 17: He is Alpha Lion

The Alpha Assassin? The leader and founder of Henosis Organization?

But he's too young to be the founder of this institution. What was his age then when he founded this? Unless he is not the first Alpha Assassin. But one thing is for sure he is stronger than any of us to be the head of the organization.

"May tanong ka iha?" tanong ni Mr. Cheetah.

Even Mr. Cheetah's presence made the pressure of this room high how about if it's him?

"Nothing sir," I answered.

"I know you have questions Assassin, just ask," narinig kong malamig na saad ni Assassin Lion.

"What happened to the Director and General Assassins of that base, sir?" ani ko.

A base will never be a base without it's head and councils. The Director is the head which means he will be the one to lead the base. And the councils are the Generals, the assassins that make the base fall in peace. The Director and Generals are always a team. They fought as one and die as one. But most of all they are the foundation of the base, without them the base is nothing.

This kind of idea was proposed by the Beta Assassin Wolf. The greatest tactician of the Hydra Assassins. A team composed by all Beta Assassins and the Alpha itself.

Its name was coined after the mythical creature Hydra. A creature that has two or more heads but has only one body. I believe the Beta Assassins represent the heads of the creature and the Alpha Assassin was the body.

"That was my mistake, I sent them to assassinate Gregory Trinity but it turned out that their base was the one massacred. I don't know how he knew where that base was located and it was unprotected. This is getting worse, I'm afraid to speculate that there's a mole inside the organization," mahabang alintana ni Alpha Lion.

A mole? A spy inside? Who could possibly the spy then? But it's just one of the possibilities maybe there is no traitor.

"What do you  mean iho?" Mr. Cheetah uttered.

"How could he knew all of it Mr. Cheetah? It's not that he just guessed it and that's it. But I still hope that I don't have a traitor in my organization," he said coldly.

"How do you know that it was Mr. Gregory sir?" magalang kong sambit.

"Because Mr. Cheetah managed to get one of the attackers and saw an insignia in the wrist of that person. That insignia belongs to Hexia Mafia Clan, a Mafia Clan where Gregory Trinity is the boss," he replied with a furious voice.

So the Mafia Clan of Tiffany and Lucy's father was Hexia Mafia Clan then? Pero bakit naman ipapapatay ni Gregory ang assassins sa buong base ng Baclaran?  That Mafia Clan must be really huge and powerful to did it to our organization.

If I remembered it right. The Hydra Assassins erased a Mafia Clan in Italy. As in only four of them did it, no help from other Assassins or what. That's why I admired the Hydra Assassins  and with that every Mafia Clan never gets on our way. 

But Mr. Gregory has damn guts maybe because the Mafia Clan was not made by his sweat and blood. But I think he has a deeper reason for doing this. He will not come this far without a deeper motivation.

"Assassin Snake, I'm warning you, never do a reckless move towards Gregory or else I'll lose someone like you. I-I m-mean someone who is one of my great Gamma Assassins in my org. That's all you may leave," natataranta niyang saad bago patayin ang speaker.

They really have the same way of talking even the choice of words. But it happens right? Different person but the same personality.

"Mr. Cheetah, I gotta go sir," I stated and he just nodded so I take my leave.

~
Lion's POV

"Bakit hindi mo inamin sa kanya?" he said while smiling, Mateo Moore.

I glancee at Mateo sitting at his chair in the headquarters. The second highest rank of Assassins in my organization stay here at the headquarters, the heart of the organization. I called it heart because everything that matters in the institution was located here. So we are here guarding it.

Lalo na't posibleng may traydor sa organisasyon ko.

"Hi Lion, sabi ko-" I cut him off "-I'm not deaf," lintaya ko habang tinititigan siya ng masama.

He chuckled before talking.

"Bakit kasi hindi mo na lang aminan sa kanya. You're keeping it for almost four years Lion. There's nothing wrong with trying maybe she'll accept your love to-" tumayo ako at tinutok ang aking fucking knife  sa leeg niya.

"Shut up, you don't know what I felt because you never love someone Mateo,"  malamig kong sagot at tinignan siya ng maalmig.

Pinagpawisan naman siya kaya tinanggal ko ang pagkakatutok ng knife at bumalik sa upuan.

Tumingin siya sa'kin ng nakangiti. Curse this man, always smiling like a stupid.

"Maybe I never did Lion, because I still do. I'm just going to let my feelings fade away for a friend like you because I know that you need her more than I do. Eventhough I love her first before you do? I myself, know that you will make her happy more than I'll do," he seriously said then leave leaving me with questions.

Did he just recited a poem?