HO 9

Chapter 9: My target

"Come in!" sigaw mula sa loob.

It must be the professor of my second subject.

"Oh I think you are the transferee?" it's an old woman wearing an eyeglasses. She grown some white hairs already.

I nodded so she smiled at me.

"I'll let you pass but detention next time. For now introduce yourself," aniya.

Humarap ako sa kaklase ko at nakitang naghihintay sila sa sasabihin ko.

"I'm Jesse McDonald, 18 years old pleased to meet you everyone," sambit ko at luminga para humanap ng upuan.

I saw a lonely girl at the back so I decided to seat beside her.

It's not that I pity her because I don't have that, she has a mysterious look that caught my attention.

"I'm Jesse-" she cut me off "-I heard it," she muttered as she finished my sentence.

I smirked, I found another version of my personality.

"Who are you?" blanko kong sabi.

Nanigas siya pero bumalik din sa pagiging malamig after she realized something.

"Lucy Tri-" she cleared her throat before talking. "-Thompson. Lucy Thompson," she mumbled.

I think my journey here will not be boring as I thought.

~*~

I am currently walking to the cafeteria when I heard something at the back of the school.

I slowly head there and hide at the trash can where I can clearly see the happenings.

"Nasaan ang assignments namin nerd?"

May apat na babae at nakaharap sila sa isang studyante. Actually they are all students, I just can't see the face of the girl they are bullying. Tsk, typical brats.

"I left it in the house," aalis na sana ako nang marinig ko ang malamig na boses ni Lucy.

So I went back and hide again at the trash can.

"STUPID NERD!" the girl again shouted then pushed Lucy.

Now I can clearly see her because she's sitting on the ground. I saw how she closed her fist before gazing at them.
I stared at the four students, they are quietly trembling.

Luminga sa paligid si Lucy and when she's satisfied, she stand up. Bumuwelo siya bago tumalon at sinipa sa mukha ang katabi ng babaeng nagtulak sa kanya.

As soon as she landed she hold the head of the other two and banged it to each other.

But before they fall to the ground she jump again and bumped her knees to their jaws causing them to fell with their heads first.

Pinagpag niya ang kanyang damit at tumingin sa babaeng sinigawan at tinulak siya.

Hmm interesting, I need to get out of here before she sees me, maybe that's enough.

Lucy Thompson? Or maybe not? 

~*~

Habang kumakain ako dito sa cafeteria sa pinakagilid na table, biglang tumahimik ang paligid.

"Nasaan ang bitch!"

I did not mind it but when I heard a familiar voice I raised my gaze to the entrance of the cafeteria.

It's the brat that I slapped in the morning, I noticed she brought three more shits.

Luminga siya sa paligid at huminto sa'kin.

Naglakad sila papunta sa direksiyon ko but I just continue what I'm doing few moments ago.

Yumanig ang lamesa when she punched it. Medyo malakas siya, napansin ko rin iyun nang sampalin niya ako kaninang umaga, medyo masakit ang sampal ng bruha.

I stopped a bit then continue after but someone seized my plate then throw it to my face. Bago pa ako makagalaw may humatak nang buhok ko paangat.

It's the brat who slapped me that threw my food to my face and another brat is grabbing my hair.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" sigaw niya.

I just stared at her coldly.

"Yeah look at her when she's talking to you!" sabat naman ng kasama niya.

"How dare you slapped me!" she shouted again and slapped me for the second time.

Hinawakan ng dalawang kasama niya ang kamay ko. So ma total tatlo na silang nakahawak sa'kin at nasa harap ko ang babaeng sumampal sa'kin.

"Yeah how dare you slapped-" pinutol niya ang sasabihin ng isa niyang kasamahan "-ikaw sasampalin ko!" she finished the sentence.

"Sorry Tiffany," so her name is Tiffany.

Don't worry Tiffany, you will experience the most beautiful torture in your last-

You daughter of a bastard, fuckin' holy bullshit brat.

"HAHAHA!" then nagtawanan sila.

You know what she did? She get a chair and smashed it to my head. Not to mention that the chair is metallic.

Fuck naalog ata utak ko.

Hala nandiyan na si Dean!

I was going to attack them when I heard someone shouted so I look at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"All of you 5! Including you new face, to my office now!" he vociferated.

It's the man in the picture, my target.

~*~

"What's the meaning of this Tiffany?" malumanay na tanong ng dean.

We're currently at his office in the University. He is sitting in front of his office table while I and that brat Tiffany is sitting in the opposite chairs frontward.

My target is a dean, kaya pala nakauniform siyang pang professor when I saw him with Hyena at the restaurant months ago.

The frogs are all staying at her back standing while looking at me intently.

"I'm talking to you Tiffany Trinity," seryoso ngunit malumanay pa rin niyang pahayag.

"I-it's my f-fault sir," Tiffany muttered while shivering but enough for us to hear it.

It's good that she admitted it because she'll just fuel my anger towards her.  Fuck that brat, I can still feel the pain until now.

Sa oras na lumabas ako dito. I'll abort this freakin' mission baka makapatay ako ng bata kapag nagpatuloy pa ako.

The reason I just accepted this is because the payment was big but money doesn't matter anymore here.

"Ms. Transferee, I said all of you, 15 hours community service. Pwede na kayong umalis pwera sa'yo Tiffany," he uttered.

I saw how she quivered in fear after hearing the last words of the dean.

"Yes sir," we said in unison before leaving.

Somethings odd, a dean's reaction must be mad or furious because his students did something wrong but Mr. Gregory shit! His surname is trinity.

I saw his nameplate before I leave, it's Gregory Trinity then Tiffany's surname is also trinity.

What's their relation to each other?