HO 22

Chapter 22:

Lion's POV

"Mamen may tumatawag!" sigaw ni Wolf.

I'm busy studying the targets of our new clients before passing it to lower ranks. I need to make sure we won't kill innocent targets.

"Answer it," I uttered while looking at the papers.

Inis siyang tumayo at nagdabog bago sagutin ang telepono.

"Yes? Oo ito nga bakit? MAMEN ma madafaka?!" I heard Wolf cussed.

Tumingin ako sa kanya at nakitang nag aalangan pa siya kung sasabihin ba o hindi.

"Spill it," I said in a dangerous tone.

"M-m-mamen ano mamen w-wala yun mamen wrong number lang," nauutal niyang saad at ngumiti ng hilaw.

Tumapak ako sa office table ko at tumalon sabay ikot sa ere then I landed at his front and hold his colar.

"What.is.it?" I asked.

"Ano, p-patay na ang iniirog mo mamen," mahina niyang pahayag ngunit sapat para mabingi ako.

W-what?

My expression became dark and my presence became dangerous.

"Who told you?" I stated as I raise him from the ground.

"S-si Mateo m-mamen," nanginginig niyang sagot.

I gritted my teeth before throwing him at the side. I turn around and closed my fist.

"Leave," mahina ngunit may pagbabanta kong sambit.

"P-pero m-mamen-" I cut him off "-I SAID LEAVE!" I vociferated.

Dali dali naman siyang lumabas at sinarado ang pinto.

Right after he went out I called Mateo then after few minutes he answered my call.

"Is it true?" bungad ko.

[Yes Alpha, I'm sorry.] mahina niyang pahayag.

Nagsimula na akong manginig.

"C-can I s-see her?" nanghihina kong tanong.

[I'm sorry Lion but her body was not recovered.]

"W-what do you mean?" naguguluhan kong sambit.

[Their house was burned also her body.]

I crumpled the phone and throw it to the wall of my office then my tears stsrted falling to the ground.

"AAHHHH! Fuck it!" sigaw ko at binabalibag lahat ng mahahawakan ko.

I was going to confess! Bakit namatay ka agad? You never gave me the chance to show my love to you!

Napasabunot ako sa aking buhok at umupo sa sahig habang umiiyak.

"I don't want this life," I mumbled to myself.

I looked above and asked him.

Bakit mo kinuha silang lahat? You left me all alone. I know you have plans for me but isn't this too much? Aren't you too cruel? You, oh god I don't really know what I'm going to do with my life now!

~*~

After an hour I went to the headquarters and saw them, my Beta Assassins. I sit at my chair at my office here at the hearquarters. My office table is a retangular table where I sit at the front and my Betas at the sides.

Our each seat has animals sculptured above that represent our strength, capability and rank. Beta Assassin Cheetah has the animal sculptured as the fastest assassin in the organization. Beta Assassin Wolf, as the smartest assassin among all assassins in my institution. Beta Assassin Elephant, as the strongest assassin I have ever known.

I saw Mr. Cheetah pushed the button that was last used many years ago.

"This is your Beta Assassin Cheetah, saying the notorious Gamma Assassin Snake has ceased to exist,"  he announced to the whole bases of the Philippines.

That button was a line connected to each bases of the Philippines.

Hindi ko na pinansin ang kanilang mga reaction dahil nagsimula nang tumulo ang aking mga luhang kanina ko pa pinipigilan.

~*~
6 months later...

"It's not right! Get out and bring that piece of shit with you!" I shouted causing the assassin to shiver in fear.

The assassin bowed before leaving at the headquarters. It's about the targets, tsk. Simple instructions but stupid is the motherfucker.

Naiwan kaming dalawa ni Wolf dito sa heaquarters dahil may iniutos ako sa dalawang Betas.

"Wolf kill that insects," I mumbled and get the papers that the assassin passed correctly before.

I need to review each of this before my people assassinate the targets. For the past six months this became my hobby, and routine. Mansion to work and vice versa but mostly I stayed here.

"Sge mamen!" Wolf said.

I sense a thing going towards my direction but I did not mind it, Wolf will do. He faced me and threw a small knife at my right side causing my ears to heard a spark. I saw at my peripheral vision how the two knives clashed and fell, but before it hits the surface I kicked it above and smash it to the side using my right arm without looking at it and still focusing on the papers.

"Aarrghhh!" someone emitted a loud groan.

Then Wolf jumped and chase the trespassers before killing them. He used to play with his pets before assassinating them.

It always happened here. Our headquarters doesn't have any outer appearance because it is open for the people. It is located near the Pasig River, an abandoned building outside but deadly inside. For the record  we don't have undergrounds here.

For the past months we are planning on how are we going to erase everything about Hexia Mafia Clan. The Mafiosos, infos, Gregory Trinity's family and everything.

And I'm looking forward to the day where we can take down that fuckin' mafia.

And no one can stop me now even my Director and Gamma Assassins because they're just my assassins and I am the Leader. I am the law, so they must obey me.