HO 44

Chapter 44: David Jackson's true identity

Odette's POV

While Lion together with the leaders of the organizations are conducting a meeting, I drag David at the side to talk about something.

"Tell me sino ang tumatawag na Uncle GT sa'yo nang nakaraan? Tsaka nakita kita noon sa isang restaurant na kausap si Gregory paano mo iyun mapapaliwanag? Also at palawan, I know it's impossible that you don't know about-" he hold my shoulders at pinakalma.

"Calm down Snake I mean Odette," he uttered and smiled na parang may nasira siyang bagay na gusto ipaayos sa'kin, just like the old days.

"Uncle GT is my mother's brother, Uncle Gabriel Triump and he is the current Mafia Lord of our clan. Also Gregory and I were talking at the restaurant before because he want to make an alliance with our clan but his agreements was not fair like he wants our Mafia to be under his command so I disagree that time-" huminga muna siya ng malalim bago magpatuloy "- About sa palawan naman I was in deep thoughts that time kaya wala akong masabi sa'yo. Also it's a Mafia thing that is not meant to be mention to an assassin and from that time Mr. Gregory declared a war against our Mafia because one of our hideouts there was washout because of that expirement they conducted," mahaba niyang alintana.

So it's true what Gregory was talking about, way back when I was still the assigned assassin to stalked him before. If I'm not mistaken he mentioned some experiment in Palawan and that was the tsunami.

"How did you know it was Gregory's experiment? I mean the tsunami that happened at the palawan three years ago?" I asked.

"Because at the restaurant before, he wants an alliance because our Mafia has an advance equipment towards explosive things but we did not accepted it. As a result, our clan found out that he put many explosives in the deep part of the ocean causes a huge impact. That explosives were nuclear bombs they bought at US that causes a large  destruction in the province of Palawan," he mumbled.

So nasama ang hideout nila sa Palawan? Sa nangyaring trahedya noon?

"Eh yung ang angas mo sa stockroom? Tsaka narinig kita sabi mo 'I don't know, hindi pa niya sinasabi sa'min kung ano ang plano niya' what do you mean by that?" tanong ko ulet.

"Because we want to help to defeat Mr. Gregory."

"Paano ito 'Oo. Kapag sinabi niya na ang plano, I will tell you right away para mapaghandaan natin ang magiging hakbang niya' how about that?"

He chuckled before talking.

"Just like I said. Kapag alam na namin ang plano makakapaghanda kami kung anong araw at oras ang digmaan o kung ano man ang plano ni Lion," aniya

"How about this 'Mamaya na lang ulet dahil nandito si Angel. Oh teka nagpadala ka ba ng Mafia Reapers mo para samahan si Angel dito? Sge sge akala ko nagpadala ka sge sa susunod na lang' I know you're pertaining to me about that dahil ako lang ang kasama ni Angel noong magpunta kami sa'yo before," sambit ko.

Sumeryoso ang mukha niya bago sumagot.

"When Angel and I end up together. I noticed that someone was following her and found out it was Gregory's people. Kaya napagkamalan kita dahil sa pagbabago ng mukha at katawan mo," saad niya.

Kaya pala nagtanong siya sa tito niya. He thought I was an enemy because I'm not a reaper sent by his uncle. I get it, he's so protective with Angel. Hindi ako nagkamali sa kanya and I'm happy because of that.

Hold on, if his family has a Mafia why did he became an assassin?

"You're a Mafioso right? Why did you chose to be an Assassin then?" nagtataka kong tanong.

"Mafia and Assassin are both different worlds. It's not that easy to make a truce because it's like different kind of organism. We have different reasons on killing people. We Mafias kill to protect our ourselves while you assassins are paid to kill now tell me? Did you realized it?" he explained.

I get his point but to be honest he did not answer my question.

"About your question, I became an Assassin not because I chose this path but to know more about Assassins. Because there are people who are like Gregory, that kill innocent people just to feed their greed and lust in power and money. Maybe our Mafia Clan can be the way for the two worlds to unite and help each other on defeating those kind of people," he added.

He talks like a true leader.

"Did you told Lion about the truce?" I uttered.

"Not yet, maybe after the meeting," he replied.

"Goodluck with that," I said while smiling.

~*~

Few minutes after the meeting, David called everyone at his office. Lion, the two Betas Angel, me and the twin sisters.

Everyone sit while David went at the dront and told everything about his Mafia Clan and their intention.

"A Mafia is the reason of this huge problem my organization is facing so why would I accept a proposal from a Mafioso?" Lion asked.

Ang kitid nman ng utak ng bwisit na 'to.

"We are not like that, and remember Alpha that you have the blood of a Mafioso," David replied.

Lumabas muna ako para tawagan ang isang kaibigan.

[Hello Odette] she answered.

"I need your help Sierra," ani ko.

[What kind of help?] her voice became serious.

"Assistance for the upcoming war, a help coming from the England Royalty Assassins," I stated.