HO 27

Chapter 27:  Perpetuity Necklace

Odette's POV

"Your invitation ma'am?" the guard asked me.

Inilahad niya ang kaniyang kamay at nakita ko ang isang guhit na nakalagay sa kanyang wrist , a tattoo-- hold on, if I remembered it right this was the tattoo that I saw years ago at my target's wrist who was Gregory, right? Yeah Gregory Trinity, so it's not a tattoo but an insignia.

Hexia Mafia Clan, isa lang ang ibig sabihin nito, they are involved with this bidding. But first I need to focus on our purpose on going here.

I smiled and show him my invitation card.

"Thank you ma'am," he said and iginaya ako sa loob.

I'm gonna deal with them later.

"Okay, you can leave me here," I insisted kaya wala siyang nagawa kundi iwan sa ako sa gitna ng hallway.

Pumunta ako sa gilid at kinuha ang earpice ko sa ilalim ng killer high heels ko.

"Sierra are you all in position?" tanong ko matapos itong i-on.

I am the last one from our team to enter the venue. Ito ang pinagkaiba ng England Royalty Assassins, they call this an operation.

A team must have a complete member before handling an operation. Unlike Henosis Organization that we have a single or a team to perform a mission which they called here operation.

[Yes, we are just waiting for your signal.]

Naglakad ako papunta sa main venue ng event na 'to.  Also ako ang naging head ng team ni Sierra. Walang pangalan ang team namin mula pagkabata nila Sierra at Odette dahil dalawa lang naman silang anak ng King and Queen ng henerasyong ito.

So in short madali lang nila matutukoy kung team ba ito ni Odette or Sierra noon. But this current time all they know was I am still finding my teammates at nakikisit-in muna ako sa team ni Sierra for the meantime.

Because it's one of their rules that a royal family member must be a head of a team.

"I am in position, let us wait for the bidding to start, also for out targets to arrive," I told them.

I open my phone, scratch that, the organization's phone. They have a personalized phone which it is connected to each member's phone of the team. They created this especially to guarantee the success of the operation.

Lahat ng data na nakakalap ng bawat isa ay malalaman ng teammates niya.

"Champaign madam?" the waiter questioned me.

Kumuha ako ng isa and mouthed thank you.

Luminga ako sa paligid, the venue looks like a simple engagement party of a powerful business man. May mga magagarang bisita, mga kagalang galang na tao sa Pilipinas. But on the dark side, a bidding will occur and guess what? That bastard who was the mercenaries' leader and also the one who killed me was one of the sellers.

Also I'm gonna ask them who paid them to killed me. Becausr as far as I remember I always made sure that no one saw my actions after killing a target, when I was still in the organization.

Sinabi na kasi sa'kin ni Sierra ang dahilan kung bakit nila tinutugis ang mga taong 'to, nakalimutan ko lang Perpelity? Perderfuilty? Per-ah basta may Necklace na word.

I admit that England Royalty Assassins has the power to assassinate this mercenaries in just one snap but they can't do that without evidences. That's why their organization was legalized in United Kingdom, not because the leaders were the queen and king of that country but because they assassinate people with proper justice.

It's a law that was created by the second King of Great Britain before that now was part of United Kingdom, King Nicholas Tisdale II stated that 'all crimes that were and will happen involving Great Britain will involves the England Royalty Assassins'.

That king was the same person who created the England Royalty Assassins and the first head of it. That day he stated that law was the same day he introduced the organization to the people of Great Britain. The coverage of this organization was around Great Britain only before, but when Sierra and Odette's father became the king of England, he expanded it's power and introduced it to the whole European countries.

Guess what? European people only knew that this organization was to be feared and it's the most powerful organization in Europe yet they never knew that it was run by the leaders of United Kingdom.

I did not know that the UK has this kind of association. Not to mention that it was lead by the royalties itself. I thought royalties have a very fine life, like they were just born with a gold's spoon at their mouths but I was wrong. Kung hindi pa nila ako iniligtas hindi ko pa malalaman.

"They're already late," I told them. I already finished telling you my infos about them for the past 6 months staying in England.

[Wait! The people inside the bidding room are talking.]  sabi ni Dylan. Ay oo nga pala for the past, teka ilang taon ba akong nanatili sa Europe---yeah wait let me add.

One and nine months akong nanatili sa hospital which was in Cambridge tapos more than 6 months akong nagtraining ng art of assassination at paggamit ng ressurection chain sa palace so total two years and three months right?

Yeah so balik tayo sa sinasabi ko kanina, well for the past two years and three months Dylan and I became close. As in close katulad ng kay Angel dahil 'di naman mahirap pakisamahan ang tulad niya.

Maaruga, mabait at mapag unawa. Minsan kapag namimiss ko sina Angel, David and especially Mateo ay lumalapit ako sa kanya at umiiyak. He told me stories after I cried then nakakatulog ako, nakakaintindi naman ako ng english stories niya, role model ako noong college remember? Najuntis lang ng barumbadong demonyong animal na lala-

[Confirmed. They said that the bidding will not start without the main item of the night-- The Perpetuity Necklace of England.]