HO 33

Chapter 33: Real founder

Lion's POV

I wiped my tears and called Tito William, that old man.

[Oh iho napatawag ka?]

"We need to talk old man," I coldly said.

[Where?] seryoso niyang sagot.

"At the headquarters 10:00 PM sharp," I uttered then end the call before he can answer.

I glanced at the wall clock in my room. I still have half an hour to calm down before going to the headquarters

Luminga ako sa paligid at nakita ang sira-sira at makalat kong kwarto.  Every night I always remember her, the moment she died without I, confessing my love for her.

For the past two years or maybe more I became cruel and easily lost my temper by even just small things. But yesterday I wake up after that old man told me not to become like that bastard Gregory Trinity.

Though it doesn't change my behaviour every night. Where I always broke my things in my room not unless this night. Because I found out a very big information that maybe can change the rest of my life.

Tumingin ako sa gilid ko at tinitigan ang letter ni daddy. There's so many emotions I felt after I read this.

Loneliness, because how and why am I born? Is it also pure friendship between mommy and daddy? Furious, because I lived 31 years in this planet and all I knew was a lie. Betrayal, because they had so many chances to tell me but they never did.

Still, I always look for good side of it. That's why I'm gonna talk with Tito William, I wanna ask his reasons and everything he knows.

I sighed and prepare myself before going to  the headquarters.

~*~

Pagkabukas ko ng office ko dito sa headquarters ay nasa loob na si Tito William. Maybe Elephant and Wolf already went home.

I directly went to his front and punched him hard.

Did I tell you a while ago that I calmed myself before I went here? Well I lost calmness afer I saw his face.

Tumayo lang siya at ngumiti sa'kin. I was going to punch him again when someone hold my both hands. Tinignan ko ang likod ko at nakitang sina Elephant and Wolf ito.

"Release me!" sigaw ko. I'm really furious right now.

"Hayop ka! We almost see each other everyday but you did not even try to tell me!" I vociferated.

"Calm down Maxim," malumanay na saad ni Mateo.

"Fuck you! You don't know-" I was cut off when he punched me in the face.

Napaatras ako sa impact at hinawakan ko ang labi kong pumutok. I was going to punch him also but I saw his sad face and eyes that are full of emotions.

"Kasi wala kang pakialam sa mga tao sa paligid mo eh! Lagi mong sinasabi na wala kaming alam sa nararamdaman mo bakit ikaw lang ba ang tao dito? Hah!" he shouted then I was caught off guard.

My eyes widened because this is the first time he lost his cool. Ang malumanay at mabait na si Mateo Moore ay galit na sumisigaw ngayon. But I was caught off guard with his words.

Am I that cruel?

Nahiya ako para sarili ko  at umupo na lang sa upuan ko dito sa office. I gazed at Mr. Cheetah and he sit at his own chair.

"Tito William? Can you tell me please what's the meaning of this?" medyo kalma ko ng tanong.

I handed him the letter of my father and after awhile he gave it back to me. He look shocked also as I was after I read it.

"I-I'm sorry Iho for your loss," panimula niya.

"I don't actually know where to start because there's so many things that happened before. But you ask and I'll do my best to answer it," malungkot niyang sambit.

"Why did you hid it from me?" I seriously mumbled.

"Because that was your mother's last request when we were at our last mission," he replied.

"What mission? D-don't tell me my mom was also an assassin?" naguguluhan kong tanong.

He looked above and close his eyes then mumbled something.

"Yes Iho, Your mother was the real founder of Henosis Organization, not your father. And she was the very first Alpha Assassin Lioness not your father. And the mission I was talking about was the last mission Hydra Assassins were together because in that mission  your mother sacrificed herself inable for us to escaped," he said while silently crying.

What the fuck? So my mother was the real owner of this organization and not my father Markus?

I let Tito William cry silently , maybe I was really cruel because I never understand that he also felt what I am feeling right now especially when she died. It may be hard for him since then.

Also it's the first time I saw him at his weakest point. Noong nagtratraining pa kasi kami, he was either happy or deadly serious. Ngayon ramdam ko sa bawat salita na lumalabas sa kanyang bibig ang pangungulila at pagsisisi.

Now I understand why silent crying was more painful than sobbing.

"What happened after?" I questioned him when I notice that he's already calm.

"While we were fighting she said these 'Please take care of my son Will, and never told him about me being an assassin. Now goodbye and see you when I see you' that's the exact words she uttered. Hindi na ako nakapagsalita dahil tinulak niya kami sa elevator at sinara ito," pagpapatuloy niya.

I admired my mother for being a hero. I wish I could see her and my father but it's impossible because both of them are dead.

"About my father?" tanong ko after kong maalala si daddy.

"As he stated in that letter, nagkaanak siya sa totoo niyang mahal at nagkakilala kami when he and your mother was arranged in a marriage. Una ko siyang nakilala sa engagement party nila at doon rin namin napag-usapan ang tungkol sa magiging sitwasyon namin after the marriage," he asnwered.

Magtatanong pa sana ako nung nagsalita pa siya.

"Aside from the fact na tatay mo siya at may anak siya sa labas ay wala na akong alam sa kanya," he added.

"Your sisters iho?" pahabol na saad ni Mr. Cheetah, yeah right my sisters.

Even I'm quite upset I need to get my father's daughters from that bastard Gregory. I still don't know if I can accept them as my family but for now I need to make sure of their safety.

"Let's go we still have ladies to secure," I stated as I leave the office.