HO 15

Chapter 15: The confession

"I see," seryosong sambit ni Wolf.

It was two days ago when I heard Tiffany and Lucy's conversation. And now I told Assassin Wolf everything I found about Mr. Gregory.

I'm here at my office in the state base and just like before I can only hear his voice with the use of this speaker placed in the center of my office table.

"What if we assassinated Mr. Gregory sir?" I suggested. 

We assassins kill a person not stalked them. Hindi ko lang 'to nasabi dati dahil baka pagalitan niya lang ako. But now that I have infos I know he'll not shout at me.

"I know your point Assassin Snake, it started when a client paid us to assassinate that bastard but all the assassins that we sent before never came back alive," he explained then I gasped.

All? All was killed? An assassins easily killed by that man? Or his reapers did it?

"Before our assassins sees that bastard they already meet the end of their lives. It's either he already knew that someone will kill him or he's just smart and strong enough to be able to killed our assassins," he added.

"Excuse me someone's calling me," magtatanong pa sana ako when he excused himself.

I admired Mr. Gregory's capabilities and guts in killing the assassins of Henosis Organization.

"That's all for now you may go," Wolf said before turned off the speaker.

Lumabas ako at dumiretso sa base ni Hyena. I need to think about my next move before going to that University. Now that I know he's not just an ordinary person. Especially that he has reapers.

If I'm not mistaken they're called reapers, mafia reapers to be exact because they are the protectors of the Mafia Lord. Tiffany said before that Mr. Gregory is temporary leading a Mafia Clan. A clan of their father, a person who was killed by Mr. Gregory.

It only means that Mr. Gregory is really strong to be able to killed a Mafia Lord.

But I really can't understand how Tiffany and Lucy  became Trinity if their real father is not that man. And the Mafia Clan of their father must avenge the death of their Lord, right? Unless they doesn't know that Mr. Gregory killed him.

"Hehe," when I entered Hyena's office I saw him smiling like an idiot.

Mukhang hindi niya ako napansin dahil nakatuon ang atensyon niya sa cellphone. Lumapit ako at sumilip sa phone niya.

"What the fudge Hyena?" bulalas ko.

My eyes widened and hold his colar because of anger. I did not know how he managed to get Angel's number but I'm furious right now.

"W-what?" kinakabahan niyang tanong.

I saw a name at the top of his phone.

To: Angel Hughes the labapmalayp

I gritted my teeth before answering.

"What did I told you before?" malamig kong tanong.

"I love her Snake, I really do, so please can you give me a chance to show it to her?" he seriously said.

I can see in his eyes and felt with his voice the sincerity while saying those words.

"Love? You think it's love? How sure are you-" I was cut off when he hold my hands "-Please just give me a chance Snake to show my love for her," he voiced out as he finished my sentence.

How can he love a person in that span of time? Was it 2 or 3 months when he saw Angel for the first time then--teka. Wala namang mawawala kung bibigyan ko siya ng pagkakataon, dba? Also maybe this is the reason why Angel smiles often lately.

I sighed before letting go of his colar.

"I trust you Director Assassin Hyena," I mumbled before leaving his office.

I don't really know something about that love because I only heard it but I never felt it. Maybe that's the reason why I can't let Hyena take chances with Angel because I can't relate about what his talking about.

What a pain in the ass, maybe going here was a bad idea.

~*~

"Angel," I called her while we are eating dinner.

Mula ng umuwi ako kanina galing sa office ni Hyena ay pinagisipan ko ang magiging sitwasyon nila if ever they end up together.

"I can see that you're blooming lately, do you want to tell me something?" panimula ko.

Napatingin naman siya sa akin bago sumagot.

"Kasi gaga, there's tumatawag and nagte-text to me lately. Also minsan we're going to labas for a date," she said while finishing her dinner.

"And so?" I questioned her.

"Ano kasi, gusto me his company. He tulong me sometimes to kalimot my husband kahit sa small oras lang. So gusto me lang sabi to you na baka ma shock ikaw na minsan I dala him dito," she explained while looking at her plate. It seems it was the most beautiful thing that she can't divert her gaze to me.

Oh that was unexpected. I thought she was going to tell me that someone is hitting on her, oh sorry she said it, right? Well I never expected that she's asking permission of the house.

"Do whatever you want," I muttered.

I hope Hyena will not hurt Angel, because I can't bear to see her crying again every night.