HO 8

Chapter 8: First Day

My mission will start next day, so I'll just relax today here at my house for the meantime.

I heard the door open so I glanced there.

"What happened to you?" I questioned Angel after she enter the door's house.

Uupo sana siya sa sofa pero sinipa ko ang tigiliran niya.

"Aray naman, I'm just pagod from killing tapos you sipa me," maktol niya habang hinihimas ang pwet.

Madudumihan ang sofa sa suot niya, she's covered with blood.

"What happened to your favorite outfit? Bakit maraming dugo?" ulit kong tanong.

It's the first time I saw her favorite leather jacket and fitted jeans which take note were both white to be this bloody.

Ayaw niya kasing magkadumi kahit na maliit lang sa damit niya, ang arte kasi, pero ngayon.

"I killed Gangsters," napatingin ako sa kanya.

She's deadly serious right now.

"Why did you accepted a client ordering you to killed Gangsters? You know that they are like rats, they take their revenge," sermon ko.

I once had a mission before, I don't who was the client but he told me to killed this certain woman. I just think she's a gangster the way she fought me then the next day a man appeared and tried to kill me. He said I killed his sister or what. I did not had the chance to kill him because he manage to escaped so I think they're both gangsters.

If I'm not mistaken that was 2 years ago.

"Eh sa big the bayad eh!" she innocently shouted.

I just looked at her with a very cold expression before going upstairs.

Sana hindi ka balikan ng iniwan mo sa kanila.

~*~

A day later...

"Hey gaga, you bangon na there!" naalimpungatan ako sa sigaw ni Angel.

Nag inat ako at tumingin sa kanya ng masama.

"It's seven sa umaga, hindi you sabi to me na your schedule. Buti na lang there's a cute lalake dala two boxes kagabi," umakto pa siyang kinikilig.

She's holding a pair of uniforms and a school shoes at nilagay sa tabi ko.

Napapoker face ako, it must be Hyena. I asked him yesterday to brought my uniforms and school shoes which was inside the boxes.

"Okay, I'll just take a bath," I muttered and went to the bathroom.

Narinig ko naman na sumara ang pinto ng kwarto ko tanda na lumabas na si Angel.

Makailang saglit ay natapos na akong maligo at dumiretso sa sasakyan ko dahil wala ng tao sa bahay. Maybe she went somewhere, nakita ko na nasa sasakyan ko ang backpack kaya I immediately went to Langford University.

As soon as I parked my car in the parking lot of the school, I went out and head to my room. Dala ko naman ang schedule ko at nakasulat dito ang room number.

Luminga ako sa paligid, it's like I became my old self again, seems like I was still in college. When Clark was still young I really hated school and students because I experienced that very traumatic moments in my life.

"ARAY!"

Someone bumped at me from the back while I'm walking in the hallway of this University. I heard the person emitted a loud groan.

Tumayo ako at tumingin sa likod at nakitang isa itong babae at may kasamang dalawang palaka I mean babae sa likod.

I lend my hand to helped her but she just shove it away, bastos na bata.

"You! Bitch, how dare you pushed me!" she vociferated causing the students from classrooms to stared at us.

I thought I am already late pero mukhang mas late pa itong tatlo sa'kin. Also I pushed her? Yeah right I pushed her because she was the one who bumped on me from the back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," I said coldly.

I don't want too much attention on my first day because it's very cliche. Maybe after one week or more will do.

"Sorry? Your sorry will not bring back the time! Kung umiwas ka sana hindi mo 'ko matutulak!" sigaw niya.

Tamad ko siyang tinignan kaya mas nagalit ang mukha niya.

"Miss I said I'm-" I was cut off when she slapped me. Take note slapped me, what the fuck! Slapped me?

Napabaling pa sa kaliwa ang mukha ko.

Sa tanang ng buhay ko hindi pa ako nasampal. I am punched and wounded before but slapped? Well that's new.

"There better, let's go girls," saad niya at nagsimula nang maglakad pero hinawakan ko ang kaliwang braso niya.

If I let them hurt me before, I'll never let someone now to that again to me.

So the position is, her left arm was the one I'm holding. Marahas ko siyang pinaharap sa'kin gamit ang kaliwa kong kamay at malakas na sinampal gamit ang kanang kamay. 

She fell to ground because of the impact. She looked at me with disbelief and I saw a red liquid at the side of her lips, a blood.

"H-how d-dare you," she mumble but I heard it. Naaawa ako sa mukha niya ngayon, she looks like she's ready to cry.

Is she forced to be like this? Bakit parang napipilitan lang siya maging isang-okay stop she want it, I just gave it to her.

"This must sound cliche, but never let our path to cross again because slapping you would not be enough,"  I said coldly then continue walking.

Mukhang napalakas ata pumutok ang labi ng impakta eh.

Now I'm really late because of those brats, tsk.