HO 11

Chapter 11: Covert

Weeks have past but my informations with Mr. Gregory is still the same.

I also noticed that there are unidentified people surrounding his office. I never saw them but I can sense them everytime I went to his office. If the intention of that people were to kill him, they have so many chances but they never did so I concluded that they are his allies.

Who really are you Mr. Gregory Trinity? Why do you need protectors?

"Is that Tiffany?" I asked myself then I secretly followed her.

Since that incident happened in Mr. Gregory's office, she always avoid me. At ang mga kaibigan niyang plastic pa sa tupperware ay hindi ko na  nakitang kasama niya.

Tiffany Trinity I mentally uttered.

Her father is Mr. Gregory, my mission and my lead to my son's justice. If my suspicion is correct that he was responsible for the death of my son.

Pasensyahan tayo dahil hindi sapat ang kamatayan mo lang Gregory Trinity. You must feel the pain of a parent whose child was killed. You must experience the pain that I am going through until now bastard.  The longing, emptiness, sadness and regrets.

"May tao ba dyan?"

Sh!t makikita niya ako kaya gumulong ako papunta sa isang puno. Nakarating kami sa likod ng paaralan kung saan isang tahimik na lugar at mapuno.

She scanned the surroundings before sitting on a tree and get something from her bag. I can't see it properly so I went near her.

Nakita kong isa itong parisukat na bagay at puti ang likod, it's a picture.

"Ate, ayoko na dito. Bakit kasi iniwan mo ako dito kay Mr. Gregory ng mag isa. I don't  want to pretend anymore that I'm okay. Ate miss na miss na kita," she stated while silently crying.

I can see how she's trying not to sob and believe me or not, a cry without making any sound is more painful than crying out loud.

Naglakad ako papalapit at nagtago sa isang puno na kitang-kita ko siya. Eventhough she can't see me, I can clearly watch her actions.

I step back and throw a small device to the picture. Tagumpay naman dahil dumikit ito sa likod ng litrato. It's a tracker device.

Now all I need to do is track her location wherever she go.

~*~
The door of my room opened and Angel appeared.

"Fatima gaga, linagyan you ba tracker a person?" aniya.

After at the forest I directly went home and never attended my next classes. Hindi ko lang maiintindihan ang sasabihin ng mga professor.

"Yes, why?" I muttered.

Tumalikod siya at bumaba so I followed her.  Nang marating namin ang monitoring room huminto siya sa pintuan at dahil nasa likod niya ako, mas mataas siya ng konti sa'kin kaya ang likod niya lang ang nakikita ko.

"Kaya pala there's a pulang dot moving papuntang somewhere, look!"  she point something.

"Nakikita ko," pabalang kong sagot.

"Ay sorry, maliit you pala," she mumbled before going inside.

Tinignan ko siya ng masama bago pumasok. I diverted my stares at the computers and saw one of its screen that has a red dot moving somewhere.

"It must be Tiffany," I said.

Our every equipment, devices, gadgets and anything that is connected to technology were saved in the repository storage that is installed in our monitoring screen and other computers inside this establishments.

Every floor of this house has one repository storage hidden somewhere in each floor that I and Angel only knows.

It's me who named and made the repository storage because from the word itself repository which means storage. We hide our all datas in that repository storage and it's Angel who put a protection in it. And believe it or not because of that protection no one can envade our security system.

"Tiffany? Who's that ba?"  takang tanong niya.

"She's a kin of my target and I think she's very useful," napatayo siya after hearing my statement.

"What? You gamit a person? Hindi you nakokonsensya sa panggaga-" I looked at her with a blank expression.

"It's not what you think it is. She can lead me to a bigger infos of her dad. Let's go we will follow her," sambit ko at lumabas ng monitoring room.

~*~

Angel is wearing a fitted clothes also me but we differ in colors. She's wearing a dark blue shirt and jeans while I'm wearing maroon color leather jacket and jeans.

"What's this place?" I questioned Angel.

While we are following the red dot, it stops few minutes later and it lead us here.

It's a bar, a peculiar one. It's located near the market of Baguio City. Luminga ako sa paligid nito, it's a typical bar. May bouncer sa labas at nakikita kong nagpapalit palit ang kulay ng liwanag sa loob, a dim lights.

"You lagay a tracker to a Gangster?" Angel voiced out.

Gangster? She mean Tiffany?

"As far as I remember I did not asked a rhetorical question for you to answer me with another question," ani ko.

"Sorry naman, this lugar is called Covert, home of the infamous people, who called themselves gangsters, in the Philippines."