Chapter 9- Captured Culprits

As the four teenagers ran around Gaoling searching for their items, all they got back were Aang's and Y/n's clothes, but no one dared speak about the bracelet and his glider.

Rai and Namcho were starting to give up. "I can't keep going around like this, Aang! I need my bracelet!" Y/n yelled to him. Aang sighed holding his head, "I know! I know! We'll get it back, I promise." Y/n bowed her head and tried to not cry, grateful that none of the boys noticed.

A man dressed in shady clothes with a shady look passed by holding a big bag. Seeing him, Rai approached the guy and asked, "yo, sir! Are you selling whatever is inside that bag?" The man looked at him skeptical, "no kid. This isn't for sale, it's too expensive." He continues walking.

Rai approached back with the others with a hand on his hip, "looks as if we got a liar." He tells them. "How do you know?" Y/n asked. "Through my feet, I can feel it. I just know." He gave her a sweet smile. With a raised eyebrow y/n waved her hands in front of his face, "oi! I'm not blind!" He told at her. Y/n took a deep breath in, "oh I thought you were."

Aang sneezed all of a sudden shooting about ten feet up! While in the air, he looked across the land and spotted the same removing from his bag Aang's glider, and then Y/n's necklace. He fell to the ground and started running, "guys I found it! It's the guy!"

With determination both Aang and Y/n use airballs to roll across the land quickly, as Rai ran with the ground and Namcho walked.

A pregnant lady came into view, blocking Aang's way. "You gotta move!!" He yelled! The woman stood frozen in shock. Quickly thinking, y/n blew Aang out of the way and jumped over the lady just touching a strand of her hair. She almost fainted when her husband caught her, yelling to Aang and Y/n. "A bunch of stupid little airbenders! You nearly killed my wife!"

The earth beneath him moved and he nearly had a heart attack, thinking it was an earthquake! His wife placed a hand on his chest, "honey, relax! It's just a kid." Sure enough Rai raised from the ground ten feet away from them and continued running. Now, it was the husband's turn to faint.

The man from before came into view. With a loud mouth Aang yelled, "HEY YOU! THIEF!" The man gasped and snatched the glider he nearly sold to an old man, running away from the airbender and the avatar. Aang swung his hand left and y/n swung hers right. They kept at it until a heavy wind tackled the thief.

"Shit!" He fell forward landing on his face. Rai shot up from the earth, AGAIN, but this time he locked both of the man's feet with a bunch of rocks. The others catch up eventually, and Y/n grabbed him by the shirt. "You give back what you stole right now!!" The man stared into her eyes and released fire from his mouth.

He managed to break the rocks and shoot fire from his fists. He smirked and shook his finger, "you can take the staff, but I'm afraid the bracelet is off hands." Y/n's eyes widened as she blocked the fire and Aang outs it with his air. Rai managed to block it as well and protect him and Namcho with earth.

"What do you mean the bracelet is out of hands?!" From the corner of his eyes the man spots it. He kicked it towards them and cackled. The bracelet, was broken. Aang's eyes widened, "you're sick!" "Keep it! It's useless anyway!"

The earth started to shake, and y/n lifted into the air. Her eyes became white, like two blinding lights and unbelievable amounts of air and fire surrounded her body. Y/n was in the avatar state, and no one knew how to get her out.

"You broke my grandmother's bracelet!!" The man kept shooting fire are fire at her, but she consumed it like a dragon. "You took it away from me!!" Kazan came flying at high speed and positioned itself behind y/n, creating a symbol. Indeed, she was a fire breathing dragon.