Chapter 43- Back From The Dead

Let me get a few things across. One, this chapter is a flashback on how you got back to the Human Realm, aka. Earth, in the first place. There may or may not be mentions of Aang. And Fire Lord Ozai is hot. Like, 😍😌🤤 

Those amount of emotions, hot. Enjoy your little flashback that will be in first person's pov. Oop--should have put that at the top, but at least this way you'll find it easier to remember, why the story goes this way~

Also. I hope   P A R T   T W O   was worth it, because well, some days I either run out of ideas, or I don't get motivation. Thank you to those that stuck around and to those that added it to their library as well. As well as the guests that may come across the story and read it this far, you can really fight boredom! Now, enough said.

Here's your chapter.

"...Did you get it?"

"Yes My Lord...I got it..."

"Damn, this place is way too hot father..."

"It's your own nature yet you can't stand it? Then leave let us continue the ritual!!"

When I finally opened my eyes, I was met with a strange warmth all over my body. My surroundings gave me note that I was in an underground cave of some sort. The air grew hotter and hotter the more my eyes adjusted, and soon I was burning up. Thick clots of orange magma dripped from my fingers, and I spotted a perfectly good finger. Where the hell am I? 

"Ah, you're awake. Wife." "Wife?" A tall man with golden brown eyes and long black hair stood before me, he wore the clothes of a firebender, as well as the crown of a Fire Lord. Is that what he is? Then who am I, what am I doing here?

The man slammed his hand near my head making me eye him with suspicion, until he leaned down so our lips were inches apart. He tilted my chin so my face was full in front of his, and he smelt like roasted caramel and peanuts. "This is incredible." He said to a figure in a corner, "she's real." 

Leaning away from me, I slowly sunk to the ground. At this moment, I'm confused to why the place got so cold. I cling to my body for more warmth. Before he could touch me, red and blue flames surrounded my body and I jolted with shock. Why are they there?! 

"Don't be afraid," he calmly told me, "I'm your husband dear. Not an enemy. No, the enemy is far more greater than I am, unless we play our cards right." He outstretched his hand again, this time I took it, watching the flames disappear. He quickly pulled me into his arms. 

His big hands rested on my waist gently, covering me as he smothered my neck with soft kisses. I was more than uncomfortable, until I remembered, he was my supposed husband. "Your name is Y/n. You are the Fire Lady of the Fire Nation, and the avatar." "I'm the avatar?" 

My head stung, giving me faint memories of my past? 

My father, a crown in my head, a flying dragon. 

"No," I tell him, "I'm the Fire Lord." "You're the Fire Lady now, since you're married to the Fire Lord already." When he touched my hand I quickly pulled it back. 

"Come, let's go." He took off his robe and wrapped it around me, that's when I realised I was naked. Together we walked up to the skies, the reality of this world came to me. It felt too much for me. I don't remember this huge city, I don't remember these fire lilies. 

"If you are my husband, then what's your name? I forgot." And most of all, I don't remember his face. At all. "It's Ozai." He told me. His hair falling over his shoulder gracefully as he gave me a sweet smile.