Chapter 37- Fire and Air

"Here we come to the next stage! Fire!" They were sitting near the hot springs, "and this is located at your stomach." "I'm so hungry!" "Drink the juice." Having no other choice y/n swallowed the horrible juice in her hand.

"Now, this deals with willpower, and is blocked by shame. Is there anything you're ashamed of, or disappointed in yourself by?" This wasn't a trick question to y/n. There were many things she was disappointed in herself for, such as;

On the day she told King Dani she'd marry him in front of all those other people. Y/n felt ashamed, especially since Aang, someone that cared so deeply about her was there to watch it unfold. And yet, he was the one to save her from completely losing her innocence after that all happened. She had expected him to hate her, but Aang didn't hate her at all. It made him..feel for her more.

The second thing that she was ashamed of herself for, was losing her spunk. She didn't like how she got so upset and jealous when Adayda and Aang laughed like they were best friends the first day they met. But she couldn't help it. That pushed her into really being disappointed in herself. She could have walked away the day of the fight, but she chose to stay and try killing that waterbender.

Oh well, (y/n smirks), she had it coming.

"Have you found what makes you upset about yourself?" Jobo asked her. He was picking at his toenails, and Aang was hanging upside down beside her as he swung up and down! The blood that rushed to his nose made him really woozy in the head.

"Yes. I have." "Good!" Y/n accepted that, what happened was in the past. To look forward brightly at the now. "Third gate complete." "My! You're breezing through this faster than that Avatar Kyoshi!" "Am I?" Y/n chuckled, "I don't think it so."

Her e/c eyes flashed a bright white before reverting back to e/c. Y/n's cheeks turned a lighter/darker s/c when she felt all warped inside just by looking at Aang. "Number four is air. This deals with love." "Love?" "Love?!"

They look at Jobo like he's crazy, but Jobo is smiling. "Yes. Love. The air is located within your heart. And, it's blocked by grief." "Say no MORE! Say no more!"

Grief, huh?

The death of her grandmother took a toll on her. The old woman on her last breath as she still held y/n's hand that day, left y/n grieving for days. She's never lost anyone else, and her grandma was the closest to her right after her mother.

After seeing her grandmother, the scene changed surrounded by red and orange smoke. It surrounded her, and y/n spotted Aang. She saw Aang, and she saw his heart. Full of orange. Looking down at her chest it was full of red. The smoke from each heart blended together, making it half and half of both colours.

"The death of your grandmother may have been painful, but she still loves you. Her love, is now transformed into what it is you feel for that special someone. A great love, that'll never fade." Aang slipped from the tree hitting his head, and y/n looked away like she didn't just see that. "Y/n!~"

"Shut up." Y/n told the bald boy. "It's annoying when you whine."

Aang didn't stop annoying her though. He hugged her by the waist and fed to her some more of the onion banana juice. No one argued, and she simply drunk it like a baby lapped up milk.

"Why do you feed me like a baby?" Y/n asked Aang. His cheeks turn red and Aang looked into y/n's eyes, "it's because I love you, baby."

"You casually flirt!" "You LIKE it! And I do too!"

​​​​​​​​​​​​