Chapter 13- "How Much Longer?!"

"Now make airballs in your palms!" Y/n was still on her airbending training, and she was looking forward to mastering it. Taking in a calm breath she manipulated the air around her, making small balls of air in her palms. "You're doing well!" Aang praised. "Thanks."

Aang walked closer to her, "make it bigger." He told her. Her eyes slanted at Aang and she easily made the air balls expand, but Aang was not impressed. "I've seen toddlers make airballs bigger than yours!" "Tch, don't compare me to children!!" The balls got bigger blowing Rai back and into the wall! "Oof!" He fell and rubbed it with a scowl on his face. "Alright! We've been stuck in here for three days now, and that storm seems to be getting worst each God damn day! Why can't you two just stop trying to kill me with your air!!"

"It isn't easy when you're just laying around!" Y/n yelled back at Rai. He folds his arms and sat down, "I'm exhausted. I have no time for this." Picking up a few pebbles y/n threw it at him, but they stopped mid-air before touching the black head. Rai stood and huffed, fully awake now. "Let's get back to your basics!" He tells her, "you've hardly done any earthbending!"

"That's because I'm not good at it." Aang raised his hands, "hold up, y/n still has to continue airbending with ​​​​​​me." "What," Rai asked, "scared I'll take her away from you? News flash, I just might! Live with it! Now come on Avatar Y/n, let's get you into shape!" He pulled a rock from afar and launched it at y/n.

She quickly grabbed it with her palm and crushed the rock. "Y-you know how to grip and crush them?" Rai asked, startled. Y/n shrugged. "I practiced." "Good! Know what, that's great! You can stop a rock, now can we please get back to airbending?" Y/n and Aang continue to glare at eachother. "Why should I?!" She suddenly yelled out, "it's always airbending and earthbending! Can't I do a little firebending as well!! It's in my nature!"

"You're a master firebender y/n! Why do you need training?!" "I am NOT a master firebender! I can't even control lightening or more yet blue flames on command when I want to manipulate it!" "Well then too bad!!" Aang turned his back on y/n, and she did the same to him!

"Okay you two, let's relax! We're all sick of eachother and on edge, but it'll get better!" Rai says, trying to calm them down.

There y/n sat in a corner meditating in peace and trying to take control of the Avatar state, but nothing seemed to happen. She forbid Aang to talk to her while she was like this and gave the same orders to Rai. The boys could tell she was serious, just by the way she threatened their lives!

'Deep breath in, and out.' Fire escaped her mouth and slowly wind and blue flames surrounded her body. The flames only lasted for a minute though, then it disappeared. "Damn!!" By her sudden outburst the males jumped back!

Rai constantly threw a pebble up in the air and caught it when it fell, as Aang prepared a fruit snack for them. "Come around get your fruits!" The boy cheered. Rai wasted no time and went to Aang, eating a strawberry as they discussed the plan to Ba Sing Se. Y/n soon crawled over, and Aang fed her a berry.

"Taste good?" "Mhm!" She hummed out in satisfaction. The ground began to vibrate and everyone including Kazan stood on edge. "How much longer do we have to stay here?" Y/n asked Aang. "I don't know-" again the ground shook and the two looked to Rai. "Rai?" Y/n asked, "what was that?" He started feeling about the place. Before Rai could utter a word the cave lifted, literally off the ground and slammed somewhere else breaking into pieces!

"I couldn't stop the storm from taking us away." Aang muttered. He clinged to Katara's hand for comfort. "Everything was chaotic. We all tried to stand our ground, but y/n was the only one that drifted away, then Rai got buried in earth, and I was pushed so far with Kazan!" Sokka clinged to his clothes, "so what, did she die?!" "Sokka!" Katara yelled. "I just wanna know!" "No she didn't die, she just..left the area." He held his head and groaned, "everything is so fuzzy--" then his eyes turned white, and Aang spoke about all he was seeing.