Chapter 32- Blood and Fortune

Jingyi had y/n sit in a tent and listen to her words carefully, urging y/n not to mishear or forget a single word! "Avatar Y/n." She started, "blood bending is a forbidden art in water bending, do you know why?" Y/n shook her head as Aang held her hand.

"Well," Jingyi sighed and dropped red dye into a bowl of water before them. She starts bending it, forming little red people out of one, while using her other hand to create little blue people. "Blood bending is used to take control of one's veins from within their body, because blood carries water, oxygen and hydrogen." She moved her left hand to merge one red figure with a red one.

"When you blood bend someone, you can break them down on the insides. It's painful for them, and tiring for users. Blood bending can also result in death to one's body, because of you. You can have advantages to this, but I'm not going to tell you. I'm afraid you'll use this for bad, but know this!" Jingyi raised her finger as the red water splattered on the table and the blue figurines danced around it, "this technique shouldn't be used to do evil. If you can refrain from doing so, then do so! Blood bending is very very dangerous, and not even 1% of the water benders can do it. I can't even blood bend! So for you to be able to do so, you're some powerful young avatar."

After that, Aang and y/n walked out of the tent looking around at what to do next. Rai came running over handing to each of them an apple covered in honey. "Eat! Taste good!" Rai bit into it, and his eyes said it all! Of course the others follow, having the same/ a different reaction.
The trio walk along the earth looking for a game to play. There were fire benders trying to get through flaming hoops without getting burnt, earth benders trying to lift giant boulders and even air benders seeing which one of them can fly the highest! 

"I'll go lift the boulder!" Rai yelled, but was soon stopped by a strong black haired girl. "Let me get a look at this string bean." She spat in her hands and picked up the rock with only one hand! "Hehe!" She smirked to them, "the name's Solad!" The black haired girl told Rai, "remember it!" "Hmph."

"Aw don't pout," Y/n teased Rai. Aang clinged to her hand and started walking away. "Let's try the flaming hoops!" But as they passed by a couple of tents, a woman with black eyes and dark hair wrapped up in a head tie poked her head out. "Oi!" She called to y/n and Aang, "come in! Come in to my tent!"

Y/n lead the way now entering the tent, with Aang closely behind. They look around seeing many weird ancient artifacts and a bunch of shingles. "Welcome to my humble tent." She sat on the mat, and she made the two sit in front of her. "I'm a fortune teller, and I'd like to tell you things of your future! Or if you'd like, maybe a bit in someone you admire." Aang smiled, "yeah right. These things are so fake."

But the woman waved her hand, "it's not fake boy, it's real. I can tell you anything you want to know, for two pieces!" Y/n gave her two silver coins and the woman jiggled it. "Woohoo! Let's get this thing on a role!" 

Woman opened her hand and held y/n's. "What do you want to know?" "I dunno, tell me anything." Woman gave a weird smile of confusion before rubbing her palm and closing her eyes. Then, she began to see things.

First smiling, then frowning. Her frown broke and her mouth left open as she shook with fear. Tears sprung to her eyes, and Aang and Y/n shared the same worried expression. "Lady? Lady!" Woman opened her black eyes. Cold sweat running down her face as she stared at y/n.

She gave a worried smile, but it was quickly replaced with a real one. "Avatar Y/n!" She said, "your future. Is bright!" Y/n glared at the woman and Aang shook his head. The woman got up and turned grabbing a necklace. She turned back and sat down, putting it in Y/n's palm. "For as long as you wear this, your future will remain bright!"