Chapter 25- "Shhh! 👆"

The woman was very kind. She didn't say anything about what she saw, and honestly neither of the girls spoke nor looked at each other after that. They couldn't, they never felt whatever it was they felt for eachother, for someone of the exact same sex.

"Y/n, have you ever done any steps to waterbending?" Jingyi asked with a head tilt. "No ma'am." "Well, you're about to!" They enter a small hut, where a few girls at least thirteen and under sat down. "Join them y/n, Adayda, you can watch." Adayda bowed and sat in a corner. Jingyi smiled and opened her arms, "welcome students, to your first lesson on waterbending! You're all going to become great healers one day!"

Y/n raised her eyebrow. Healing? She raised her hand, "yes?" Jingyi turned to her. "Sorry but, Master Jingyi, I'm the Avatar! I have to fight, not sit around and play doctor." Jingyi laughed gently, "oh poor child. Here, women are meant to do one thing. Make their husbands happy." Y/n's stomach turned, "so you mean I'm not going to be fighting with this element?" Jingyi nodded, "exactly!"

"So what do the men do?!" Y/n yelled. She was clearly angry. From the corner of her eye she spotted Adayda staring at her. She looked back, and Adayda looked away. "Well, the men take the battlefield. It is not a woman's place to fight, here." The way Jingyi placed emphasis on here made y/n more angry. What was her problem?! She thought. She wasn't considering that maybe Jingyi was trying to hint something to the girl.

"We'll talk after class, here." Jingyi told y/n with a small wink. She went back to teaching, "now let me see all those that can at least move water!" Y/n watched the girls raise their hands, and she pouted looking away from them. "Okay, let's start with the basics." As Jingyi easily lifted a strand of water into her hands from a bucket nearby, she moved it around gently.

"Water is the element of change. Now, in order for your bending to be right, you cannot just bend water. You have to feel the push and pull of this element, in order for it to work properly. The way the ocean pushes," Jingyi pushed the water forward, "and pulls," she pulled it back closer to her, "when the moon is out."

Making eye contact with y/n, Jingyi continued, "in waterbending it doesn't only take strength, it also takes versatility. Water can be used in the greatest advantages wherever it is you are! But that's for the next lesson!" The little girls followed closely, copying Jingyi as y/n could barely hold a ball of water between her hands. "Mastering the art of waterbending is still difficult even for those who have mastered it!" Jingyi explained, "when it comes to subjecting water into your own and moving with versatile, you have to be one with the waves, and even that can be hard. Depending on how well you've mastered it."

The water in one girl's hands splashed into her face, another's fell to the ground. One girl made it zoom all the way across the room, and then there was y/n. She couldn't keep the water standing, and it fell to her feet.

"Don't worry!" Jingyi encouraged, "water will be hard for you to master, because you are only beginners! But, you should practice! Until next class!" The girls left, leaving just y/n, Adayda, and Jingyi. The middle-aged woman drew the curtains and sat with the females. She crossed her legs and gave a deep sigh. "I don't know why you're having such trouble Avatar Y/n, but we shall work on that tonight." "Why tonight?"

Y/n asked. Jingyi gave Adayda a wink, and the girl stumbled over her words as she explained. "W-well! I-it's the only time Jingyi and the other female benders like myself can actually train to fight! Night time, the guards are hardly around. It gives us perfect timing to leave and train elsewhere." Adayda fiddled with her hair, "that's why Jingyi takes so long to come back some days. It's because she leaves to go on missions, and she also trains with her crew."

"And don't worry!" Jingyi tells y/n, "I'll have you introduced to the ladies tonight! They're all around both your ages." The woman stood, dusted her kimono, then she left. Adayda rubbed her arms, "about...earlier-" "no. It's cool. That was a mistake!" Y/n interrupts. "Yeah!" Adayda laughed, "exactly!"

Aang's head peaks in, and he was giving them each a big smile. "Guess who caught a fish~"

Behind the wall Rai sat with them, and Y/n roasted the giant fish Aang caught. She sat beside Adayda, and Aang sat opposite her with Rai. "It's so good having another female face!" Rai cheered, "finally, our group is complete!" But Aang wasn't much interested in that. He just loved the fish, and someone else of course!

The boy looked up several times to give y/n a signal, but she was so engaged with Adayda he felt weird. 'Wait, doesn't she hate her?' Shrugging that off, Aang called to y/n. "N/n! Can we talk?" Adayda wiggles her brows and Rai's smug smile returned. "Oh, sure Aang." They stand and walk off. When far enough, he pinned her to the wall and their lips crashed.

The make out as heavy, and they gripped at each other's clothes. Until y/n stopped it first to catch a breath, but then Aang pulled her back by the chin. "We can bend the air into our lungs. Just keep kissing me." He pecked her lips and y/n pushed him back, "okay! What's up with you?" Aang pouted and started whining until y/n slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Be serious Aang." He sighed, "you're paying more attention to the girl I thought you disliked, than me!" Y/n shook her head, "is that all?" She smirked, "stop being jealous." Adayda popped up from a corner, and they break away. "Y/n! Can we talk?!~" she teased, Rai popped up too, "oh! We can do it HERE AaNg!~"

"Stop it! You two are impossible!!"