Chapter 45- A Strand of Hair (NSFW)

This chapter involves a SMUT! 

Also, the smut will get right into it.

If you guys would like an Aang x reader one shot book, I shall gladly create a starter off, though I'm not taking requests right now. There's just too many Sokka and Zuko stories around, and even ships from within the anime itself that take over, and I wish to see more AANG. Who they hardly write on unless it's OC, Katara, and just plain fluff x reader. No more for me. 😩

so if you guys want the book type y or n. Y for YES

n for NO

Y/n slowly released Aang from her chokehold, and listened to the words that left their tongue. First, they had gone back to their hideout but didn't let y/n leave to go back. Afraid she would sell them out. Second, Zuko was the one to tell her about her past, about his mother, and more on his father. Aang filled in the necessary information, and when they were done, y/n was crying like a baby!

She cried and cried until the sun went down, and she made rain fall just for a second or two. Y/n was a mess, and it was Katara to comfort her. But, when Katara touched her she felt the presence of Adayda, so y/n aimed to burn her hands off. "Again, you come back at me merely to fricking ruin my life again!! I won't let you get to Aang bitch!"

"Y/n!!" Aang jumped in front of Katara and absorbed her intense fire. "This isn't Adayda!" He told her, "her name's Katara, see!! Look at her carefully, they may look similar, but I assure you baby, after three thousand plus years she wouldn't be alive."

Katara stared at Aang for a solid minute, her blue orbs got darker and her head whipped from Aang to y/n.

"I thought you said you didn't still love your dead past life girlfriend Aang! What're you doing calling her BABY?!"

"I'm pretty much alive right now honey, " y/n spoke to Katara as she stood toe to toe with her, "who the hell do you think you are, talking to my fiancé like that you water tribe bitch!"

Katara snarled at her, levitating a body of water in her hands, "you can't seriously be talking to me with your fire breathing dragon ass!"

"You're one to talk about being an ass seeing as you got none!"

"As if having ass means I can't get a man and honey! I GOTS your man!"

Y/n didn't hesitate to lock both of Katara's fists with earth before she held her by the head and stared into her eyes for a long time. "You never once had Aang. You're second picked, a whore he pulled from the streets so he could beat his meat to just for a solid week. I'm his woman, he's my man, and I'm only sparing your life now because you're not Adayda."

Zuko stretched forward to pluck her hair out when y/n turned to him with a frown. "Back off."

Aang gripped to y/n's waist and he pulled her back, forcing her over his shoulder and bounding her hands with earth. "Flight bag!" "You need to calm down y/n!" Aang pointed at Katara when Toph removed the rocks. "You too Katara!"

A whistle escaped Sokka's lips. "Wow, " his thumb pointed at the two old friends, "I really didn't expect their relationship to actually be as Aang told us!" Then he smirks, "not to mention, she's pretty sexy." Suki smacked Sokka. "Y-you're sexy too!" "I know." Suki hummed, "just wanted to hit yah."

Aang gently placed y/n to the water, so they were both now standing on it. His hands laced with hers in the moonlight as his body went through a change, being 18 now. "Aang, " y/n called his name, "can we get married now?"