Chapter 23- Adayda, Waterbender of the Northern Tribe

Yes, that is Katara but edited. Picture is not mine. So, Adayda is the splitting image of Katara with a little twist, her face is slightly thinner!

Kazan continued on soaring through the sky, as his owner Princess Y/n decided to take a little break. She hung back with her close friend Rai the earthbender, and even her closest friend in the book for obvious reasons, Aang the airbender. They were officially within range of the Northern Water Tribe, and they were coming to it fast. Being the successor of Avatar Kyoshi, y/n had to be trained by the best benders of each element.

Fire, trained by unknown. Air, trained by Aang. Earth, introduced by Rai, and trained by General Xiao. Now, for water, still finding a teacher.

From a corner of Kazan, there was smoke exiting on a little island. At first Aang seemed unfazed, until they heard the faint screams of a few people. "It's a flying dragon!" "Maybe it's the avatar!" "Yell for help!" And all together, the voices screamed, "HELP! HELP!"

Y/n groaned extremely loud, trying to drown out their cries. "Y/n!" Aang and Rai scream to her. "Alright fine! I'll go save a couple of people!!" She took hold of Kazan muttering, "I'm sure you heard them." To which the dragon rolled his deep grey eyes, turning it's f/c head towards the people. The closer they get to the snowy mountain, the more clear it was. A fire nation ship, and not just that. Fire Nation warriors nudging members of the Water Tribe into their backs.

A brown haired girl with brown skin shoved one guy back, then he grabbed her by the hair and started yelling in her face, shoving fire at her. "On a count of three, we jump in there." Rai shook his head, "nuhuh! You two can go jumping into snow, leave me out of it!" This caused y/n to look back to Aang. Her h/l h/t hair being covered now by a hoodie. "Alright then! Aang! Come on!" She jumped off Kazan while they were still in the air, Aang falling after her.

"Woah! Are you two NUTS?! You could die like that! Who's gonna fly this thing--you know what. Go have some fun kids!!" Rai groaned and held on to Kazan's straps. The dragon groaned, "yeah buddy, I know. They're so full of themselves it hurts."

Aang opened his glider and wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist tightly the closer the got to ground. When they land, immediately Aang closed the glider, and they sneak around a bush covered in snow. "Look," Aang says, "two of them. We can grab them and put their clothes on, then infiltrate their defense." Y/n nodded. Together, Aang and y/n pull the men back with air, and together they knock them out cold. Using whatever earth was around, y/n also bounded their body.

They remove their clothes, put on that of the warriors and walked out behind the bushes. The lead man walks back and forth, screaming at the hostages. "I'm gonna be taking you benders back to the Fire Nation! There, you'll be prisoners, working for US! Don't worry, your mommy and daddy won't miss you." He held the same brown girl from before by her chin, and smirked at her angry face before letting her go.

"Pretty faces like yours will be put to great work, believe me!" Y/n cringed, "that's disgusting." She muttered to Aang, who nodded and stepped closer to the man. He turned around and pointed off at Aang and Y/n. "You two! Get these Water Tribe bastards into the ship!" Y/n bravely stepped forward as Aang tried telling her, "you gotta slow down or you'll blow our cover!"

The lead man stops her. "Wait!" He said, "do I know you from somewhere?" He leaned down and removed the hood from her head, then he stepped back and gasped getting cold feet. The man looked confused, scared, and ashamed. "Y-your highness!" "Hello." Y/n spat with venom. She stood in front of the Water Tribe and got into a defensive stance. "Going somewhere?" She asked.