Cut Scene

This was my first idea on [CHAPTER 15- CHRISTMAS] ​​​​​​. You see, originally the chapter was supposed to be about Rai, Y/n and Aang sitting down and exchanging gifts, they weren't supposed to go out to a festival, but seeing as it IS years and years ago where people didn't even know about ''Santa Claus'' I had to make it more suitable like, "this year we celebrate the Deer!" out in China, and then they throw the huge celebration and there's a deer mascot, nations together and dancing, eating and bonding. I ain't Chinese and never been to China right, but that's just my idea on a town celebration. I watch too much anime. Now, on with this CUT SCENE! Do not forget to comment if you have something to say or a question, and even heart if you're not.

"Y/n!" Aang's grubby hands shook his crush back and forth from the bed they'd been sharing for a while now. Ba Sing Se is only fifteen hours away, but it doesn't mean they can't take a break and have some fun! "Y/n you GOTTA get up! They're setting up decorations!"

At last she heard him, and y/n gripped Aang by his shirt, "you see me asleep?" She asked, "y-yeah! But I-" "shhhh," the girl rubbed his cheek gently, "I know you mean well."

"Yeah, sorry for waking you up y/n!" Her tired smile dropped into an ugly frown, and she air bends the boy off the bed and into the wall. "Don't wake me again! I wake up when I want to!" "Gotcha! Don't wake you again!" Rai knocks on the door before entering, "I heard a thump. Are you kids banging already?~"

A blush came to both of their cheeks. "For crying out loud we're only twelve!!"

"Alright, alright!" Rai left them too it, and Aang was about to leave through the window when y/n wrapped her arms around his waist. She buried her face in his neck and pulled him back, "help me find clothes. Please." Aang blushed, not expecting this!

But he didn't complain. "I know JUST what'll look good on you!" He gave her a quick kiss to the cheek, didn't stick around to hear the complaint, and left to get y/n a kimono. Minutes later he's back, but ends up walking in on her as she's combing her hair with an afro comb/ordinary comb.

"Aang!" She yelled, "would you KNOCK?!" "Sorry! Sorry!" Y/n closed the door behind him, and pulled him forward all thanks to air. "What'd you get me?" She asked. Aang rubs behind his head, "well. I decided to get you something that not only complimented your skin and eyes, but said alot about your personality."

A fire red kimono, designed in the colour of a flame, orange and red up, as well as a pair of sandals. "Thanks Aang." She smiled and examined the dress. "So how do you know my size?"

Aang blushed, then laughed. "About that!"

Flashback to yesterday

"I'm going out Aang! Keep an eye on him Rai!" You grab a hand bag and leave, while Rai and Aang waved you bye. Once out of sight they rushed to your travel bag and took out your clothes. Aang slipped on a dress of yours and twirled in it, "how do I look?" He asked Rai. "Stupid." And they both laughed.

End of Flashback

"I guessed."

"You guessed my perfect size?" Aang nodded, "guessed!"

After dressing in kimonos, Aang and Rai literally forced y/n out of the house. They didn't go far, just sat on the steps and exchanged gifts. "I got you a shapeshifting rock." Y/n handed it to the boi.

"I got you shoes!" Rai gave it to the princess, who stared at the pair of shoes two sizes bigger than her own feet. "Is this a joke?" Rai started to laugh, "no seriously!" Y/n shows it to Aang, "are my feet this size?!" He looked from your feet to the shoes and shrugged, turning his head as tears rolled down his eyes.

"Y'all are ridiculous!" Y/n was finished with gift exchange!

She stepped foot inside when Aang spun her around and kissed her deeply. At first she was shocked, but the spirit of Yangchen pushed her head closer and she was kissing him back.

"Yeah!!" Rai yelled, "GET SOME!!"

Aang broke the kiss first and glared at the male, "what the hell man!!" Raising her hand y/n pushed herself into the house and quickly sprinted to their shared room with an air ball.

She lay in bed wide awake for a long time, nervous about what just happened. Why'd she kiss back?! Aang came into bed eventually, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek, before releasing her and turning the opposite direction. He thought she was asleep.

After feeling that, y/n calmed down dramatically, and she even held on to Aang tightly that Christmas night.

​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​