Chapter 33- Fire Lady M/n

Aang watched in awe as y/n dipped her hands in snow and lifted it into the air, she closed her hands tightly around it, and water appeared. She closed her hands again, ice, then another. Back to snow.

Y/n smirked, "that's why they say water is the element of change!" "That's amazing!" Aang tells her honestly. They lay back down in the snow, watching as the clouds moved along slowly. "Aang," y/n called to him, "I want to find my mom." She told him.

Aang glanced to her with a worried look on his face, "but didn't she say not to look for her?" Y/n nodded, "yes. But I want to find my mother, and ensure she's okay." The avatar sat up, "and I'm leaving in two hours." "Woah now! That's too soon!" Aang told her sitting up as well. He looked to the snow and frowned, "if you leave you do know it's a possibility that we won't come back right?"

Y/n nodded, "I know that." She stretched her arms and legs, "but I'm ready to return home." Y/n smiled back to Aang. Yes, of course she'd say that. Her birthday had passed again, and now she's supposed to return home. "Y/n, what if she didn't write the letter." To this y/n laughed, "I know my mother's handwriting!" 

The sixteen year old held her hand out, "it's either you stay, or you come with me." Aang looked to her hand, and grabbed it tightly. "I'm not having you be alone in this." He told her. "Thank you." She kisses his cheek getting on her tippy toes before running off to Jingyi. Jingyi grunted as she stuck her feet in hot water, then sighed in relief. 

"Jingyi!" Y/n called. The woman looked up and raised an eyebrow, "I'm leaving." Jingyi only nodded and smiled, "it's been a year." She says, "you've been here long enough. And I believe you've mastered that difficult element of yours." Y/n bowed, and Jingyi bowed back. "Now, hurry and go!!"

Grabbing her bag y/n opened it and stared at the items. That letter, her bracelet, her Fire Nation clothes, her little book. Y/n took her clothes out and sighed looking at it. "I'm too old for this." She frowned and threw that out, burning it.

Y/n searched through her bag, but seemed like she's outgrown all her clothes! Y/n turned to leave just in the Water Tribe's clothes when Aang stood in her way. He smiled and held up a new pair of clothes. A warrior kimono, red and gold designed with a pair of dark red pants to go with it, silver iron wristbands, out the window! She had gold ones now, upgraded, and improved.
"The wristbands are from Rai's dad! I..got a seamstress to make this for you." The clothes were heavy in all the right places, and light and soft as well.

Y/n held it close, looking into Aang's eyes. "You're too good to me." She whimpered. Aang holds her close, kissing her deeply. "I just love you too much." They soon get on Kazan, and y/n gave the dragon the letter. "Whiff it out boy!" Kazan grunted and looked back at y/n, "do you smell my mother?" Again, Kazan grumbled now.
"Yup, he got her scent!" 

Y/n and Aang turn to Rai. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" They asked him. "Nah, I'll meet you guys at Capital City!" Y/n kissed Rai's cheek, and Aang air bended at him. In return Rai hugged y/n as he covered Aang in rocks.

Y/n removes the rocks from Aang after some long begging, and at last they left that place. Kazan swiftly moved through caves, still being above water. There was no sight of land, just water. They traveled until dark, and rested in a cave y/n managed to feel out. Then by day, y/n, Aang and Kazan rushed out again.

The sun was extra hot one specific day, and y/n was steaming. Aang tried keeping her cool, but he was hot too. Sweating bullets. 

A ship appeared in the distance. It was on a piece of land. Y/n sniffed the air and curled her hands into a fist. "The Eastern Water Tribe." They swoop in slowly. This place was said to be captured already by the Fire Nation. Y/n looked left and right in the home. They weren't lying, the soldiers of Ba Sing Se.