Chapter 28- Advice From The Past

Aang's soft moans continued to ring in y/n's ears as she had his wrists bound. The fifteen year old struggled to at least utter out a few words like, "y/n, please." He so badly wanted to make her feel the way he did again, but noted that was just a one time thing. Y/n had since then made a set of rules for Aang to follow, and if he were to screw up, of course he'd have punishments.
Y/n chuckled deeply grinning at the mess of Aang, "you broke your end of the bargain," she told him as her fingers swiped across his nose, "I told you not to touch me inappropriately whilst around others, but you were too needy!" Aang's blush increased. She didn't have to say it like that

"So, as punishment I make you frustrated, sounds okay?" Aang glared, but didn't say anything. Y/n just about liked it like that. She nearly bit into his shoulder when Rai barged in from beneath their feet. "Hey idi- WOAH! Okay! Why do these things happen to me?!" He quickly turned away and blushed looking aimlessly at the wall.

"Leader is calling us! Yup, that's what I came to say. So!" Rai stomped his feet into the ground and got sucked right in as the earth closed up. At that said moment Aang looked to y/n with worried grey eyes, but she defused this by saying, "let's hurry. I have a lie."
They exit the igloo seeing Rai and Adayda standing outside. Rai looked a bit flustered at y/n, but she told him, "I was only giving Aang massage. Then I accidentally burnt him, so I tried healing his wounds." Rai seemed to buy this and so he nodded, then walked off with Adayda trailing behind. All the while the smirk from Aang's face never left. "What?" She asked. "You're such a good liar."

"Oh shut up flight bag!"

They arrive at a giant tent, where inside gathered some pretty serious looking warriors. Y/n spotted Minai and she approached the girl before walking over, but the tension in the air was so thick it made y/n stop. Minai looked to her with hatred, and y/n could feel the anger and fear radiating off almost everyone in that tent. The energy was definitely aiming at her.
A man nearby told y/n about the situation, "Jingyi and her team have been captured by the Fire Nation." 

Now she knew why they disliked her so much. The man continued speaking with hatred, "Minai was the only one to escape, but she got her hands burnt pretty badly, and now she can't bend. Her hands need healing--" "that's enough!" Bojing called. He ran a hand on his shiny middle balled head before talking again.

"We didn't gather here to talk about misfortunes. We gathered here to discuss the plan on sneaking in and rescuing Jingyi and the others!" Everyone nodded at his words. Bojing pulls out a map from behind his back, and lay it across the handmade table. There, he lay out the plan. Circling the necessary areas in red and then there's in blue. He even had small rock made figurines to be more clear of his plan.

By the time the discussion was over, everyone had one question in mind. What about the Fire Nation soldiers? "I know what you're thinking!" Bojing yelled, "and if we are to run into them! Do. Not. Engage. That's a straight up order! Reason being we move at night, and we want to be as discreet as possible!" Finally, Bojing pointed to y/n, "you." He said. "You're not coming."
"Absurd!" She yelled, "you can't just take me out of the plan! I'm your biggest pawn yet, USE ME!" "No!" Yelled Bojing. "We cannot risk it!" Now this made y/n glare at the man. "Wait, are you saying I'm a traitor?" "I'm saying we cannot risk it." Bojing repeated.

He pointed his finger at y/n, anger in his chocolate eyes, "you're just much safer here Avatar Y/n-" "I don't think that's why you don't want me coming!" Y/n sighed and placed a hand on her left hip, "I know it's because they're my people, and because of that I'M SORRY! Okay! I'm sorry they're so bad, but I can't do anything to change them OR their minds! Who's the ruler, huh? My father! They listen to the Fire Lord not some princess! Especially if they know I'm the Avatar!"
Bojing raised his hand to shut y/n up, and he flicked his wrists. "Take her out of here." Two men froze her arms and dragged her away, just as Aang glared at the man. "She's right you know." He told Bojing, "y/n is innocent. I've known her longer than you guys ever could." Turning, Aang left the tent and approached y/n as she was dragged all the way their igloo, locked away in there.