Chapter 14- Bound

"Aang!!" Y/n screamed to the boy. Rai was no where in sight, and she was gripping her nails into the rock for dear life! Aang was only metres away, but she still tried to hold his hand. "Y/n!! The wind is too strong!" "Then I'll stop the storm!!" She yelled with determination. 'Stop the storm?! What, is she crazy?!' "Y/n!" Aang yells to her, "don't do anything stupid!"

Smoke exited her mouth and she steadied her breathing. In fifteen seconds, she was inside the avatar state! "You, mastered it?" Aang whispered. "No." His grip loosened and he started to get blown back, "she just thought of things that made her upset. She has no control what so ever in a time like this!!" Off Aang flew away, and he tried his best to bend the storm but it only made things harder!

Crashing on the other end into tree at tree, y/n's eyes closed. She was knocked out, and out of the avatar state.

[Later]

Y/n's slump figure leaned against a boulder, her head dropping softly to the left. There was bruises everywhere you looked on her skin. A twig snapped nearby and y/n opened her eyes becoming very alert of her surroundings! She realised that she was tied up, the first thing! Her wrists were tied, and so were her legs.

"Oi!!" She screamed, furious! "Who the hell put me in these ropes!! Do you even know who I am?!" A man turned and threw a rock at her face bruising it more. "Yeah we know who you are! Prize money!" Her eyes widened and the very man picked her up. "So many little girls like yourself wander off from home, and you know what we do? We kidnap them."

She spat on his face. "You're messing with the wrong little girl you sick bastard." "Am I?" He chuckled and wiped the saliva off. "Aren't you some stray?" Her eyes widened. Didn't he see her clothes?! She looks down and wished to face palm. Of course, her clothes was all dirty and slightly torn. That storm really did a number on her.

The man then introduced himself. "My name's Jay!" He smirked, "and over there is my friend Scone." Scone looked up and huffed, then stood from the ground and snatched y/n away from him. "You stole these fancy things little girl?!" "Of course not! They're all mine! Given to me by my friend, and my parents!!" She thought that over, "I mean my comrade!"

Scone harshly gripped her neck, "what's your name you puny little punk!" "I'm the AVATAR! I don't NEED to answer to you of my name!!" He slapped her, and Jay pulled him back. "She could really be the avatar!" He said to him. Scone smirked as did Jay. "You're rare, girly. Do something avatar ish then you fire nation brat!" Y/n's eyes lit, "is that how you treat royalty?! You have no respect!"

"Respect my ass. You're in our territory now your highness. Now bend." "You bound my arms and legs!" When Scone got close enough, y/n sucked in all the possible air and began blowing it through her mouth! She started lifting high in the air and prepared to keep doing this, when a wire rope strapped itself around her, bringing y/n down with force!

"God damn!" "You thought you could get away?" Jay laughed and tilted her chin. "You're wrong."

[With Aang]

Aang didn't stop looking once he woke up. He was worried for both y/n and Rai. Kazan never left his side, since he was too weak to fly anyway! "Y/n!" He yelled to her. Every step he took there were leaves, rocks, pieces of houses. It was a mess.

"What kind of storm was this?" Aang asked Kazan. The dragon only roared and kept it's head low. Aang slumped his shoulder and walked on. "Y/n!" "Young man!" He turned and watched a little old lady, trapped underneath her collapsed house!

"Oh no! I'm coming!" Quickly Aang ran over and lifted it off her with all the air he could muster, and body strength. He helped the old woman stand and she clinged to him. "Oh, thank you! How can I ever repay you?" "You don't have to." Aang says with a small smile, "but I have to get going. My friends are lost."