Chapter 39- "This Is Bad!"

"Kill them all!" The general yelled with his arms crossed. "And find the Avatar! When you do! Kill her too!"

"We won't let you find y/n!" Nian created a tornado trapping some soldiers inside, sending them flying into the air and falling. A bald man shot fire at his hands, but it was quickly dispersed of because the woman that spoke with Aang appeared.

She fixed her clothes and stood in front of Nian. "You have to evacuate the youngest children. Go quickly!" Nian gripped to her, "No! Master Yang!" "Don't argue with me!" Yang told him, "now escape!!"

Wasting no time Nian ran towards the younger children and pushed them through a secret wall passage.

"You firebenders have no right being here." Yang told the men. "You're going to die painful deaths." The general flicked his wrist, "you underestimated firebenders." When they attacked the woman, Aang jumped in the way and reflected their fire back to them with air. He stood side by side with her, "alright y/n! NOW!!"

Y/n rushed in next and stopped the ground to create a giant unbreakable wall. She stretched her leg and swerved her hand above her head, kicked to her left as the earth shook, and nearly moved them all, when nothing happened.

Aang stared at y/n. "Y/n? I said now's the time to create that wall!!"

"I know!" Y/n earthbended again, but not even a pebble moved the next time she tried. "Hehehe." The general chuckled, "I thought you mastered Earth!" "I did!" Y/n yells. She stepped back and air palmed at them, but no air.

"What's happening to me?!" She screamed. Y/n spun in a spot and did what she'd been practicing for a while now, using any resource to obtain water. On her finger she snatched just droplets of water, but it quickly fell off her finger.

Clenching her fists, y/n went into the Avatar State and a breath of fire exited her mouth, but before she could attack she fell forward, and her fire disappeared.

"Y/n!!" Aang rushed to grab her but the men stepped in front of their princess and fired at Aang. He stepped back quickly and yelled, "Y/N PLEASE! OPEN YOUR EYES!" His screaming worked, and y/n jumped up. Blood rolled down her nostrils but she still stretched her hand forward to burn the men's ankles, but no fire.

"I.." y/n sobbed, "I can't bend anymore." The general allowed the men to back off as y/n stood to her feet slowly. She clenched her clothes, "I've lost my bending."

"You what?" Everyone asked, including the enemy.

"Well, does that mean you're not the Avatar anymore?" They stared into her eyes, and it flashed white. "Nope, she's still the avatar." Y/n clenched her nose when more blood gushed up and flowed over her hand. "Just let her go! She's already sick!" Aang yelled to them.

"No Aang." Y/n told him, "let them keep me. I got no use." The general didn't handcuff her. What sense did it make? He only got on one knee and bowed, as did the rest of the Fire Nation. "Your highness! Fire Lord F/n requests for your return! He'd like to, settle things. For you to go to your rightful place, on the throne."

"No! Don't go y/n! It's a trap!!" Aang's arrows glowed when he screamed to his girl, his hands were closed. Pleading for her.

"Let me settle the score with my old man. Then, we'll talk." They disappeared in a ring of fire, and y/n left behind the bracelet. Aang picked it up and looked back at them, "this is bad." He told them. "She can't bend anymore. She's heading into enemy territory. She left behind this bracelet, and the extra one that lady gave her."

Aang wasn't about to waste time. "They might already be half way there, but I won't allow her to be killed! I'm going-" "wait Aang!" Jobo came running. He held Aang's hands and sighed, "you have to ensure she completes that Avatar State. The spirits took it away, so unless she completes the stage. She will die." Aang smiled confidently. "She won't die!" He told him.

Then he spoke to all of them. "Y/n's gonna be okay! Me, an old friend Rai, another Adayda, and even Yona! A fire nation girl, will get her back!"

Aang hopped on Kazan, who didn't waste a second after he got on. The dragon rushed down and headed straight to the Fire Nation, where they were supposed to meet up with Rai. In hopes of seeing Adayda and Yona as well. '

'I'm coming baby.'