Chapter 16- Fifteen Hours!

At the crack of daybreak y/n, Aang and Rai were up and ready, already loading their gorges and bags with fruits to go on. They hoped on to Kazan, and a little boy tugged at y/n's pants. She glanced down to him and furrowed her brows. "Hey now, calm down hot head." Aang whispered.

The boy fiddled with his thumb, and she calmed down. "Yes?" He looked up and gave her a grin, "come back again would you avatar Y/n!" Y/n nodded and waved as Kazan lifted off into the air. "I will."

The ride to Ba Sing Se made everyone on edge, since it was so close. Y/n felt anxious. She wondered many things about her earth bending teacher. How will things play out? Is Rai's uncle going to like her? Will she like him? The day went on with no adventure to come into contact with, and Aang was getting really bored. The boy wanted to move!

He stands and grabs his bo staff, "I'm going for a fly!" Aang tells y/n. "Huh, alone?! Let me join you!" "Then who's gonna ride this damn thing!" Rai screamed at the two. Aang shrugged, "can you give it a go?" With a scowl Rai took y/n's place, and y/n went over to Aang.

"Say, why'd you wanna come anyway?" He asked her, a smirk on his face. "I wanna get there as soon as possible! It's killing me, the nerves!" She wrapped her arms tightly around him and Aang jumped off opening his glider. They fly through the sky, and the blush from his cheeks never faded.

Y/n however, never blushed once. Too preoccupied with her thoughts, on how she'd make an impression on Rai's uncle. "Hey, what're you so nervous for?" Aang asked as they got lower, and Ba Sing Se came into view. "I don't wanna mess up." Y/n told him honestly.

Aang placed his chin on top of her head and she glanced his way with a scowl, "you won't. You're a great student, take it from your master~" her cheeks flushed red and y/n punched Aang to his stomach. He sucked in the pain and quickly tried finding a way to land.

From the top view the tall unbreakable walls of Ba Sing Se came to view, and the Earth Kingdom guards were in a strange stance that most likely showed defence. "They don't look too friendly." Y/n tells Aang as they get closer to the wall. Her s/c fingers grip to Aang's shirt tighter the closer they get. "Just relax, they must be tired from patrolling!" At last they land.

Aang sets aside his glider as a buff man approached them. "Who are you people and what is it that you want?!" He yelled. Y/n cleared her throat and stepped up, though she was shaking just barely. Aang noticed this and quickly held her hand. He hadn't expected her to be afraid, then again. Y/n was too only human.

She visibly relaxed, then looked the man in his bright orange eyes. "I'm the avatar, and I'm here looking for an earthbending teacher!!" The men look amongst themselves, and in seconds y/n and Aang were trapped in earth! "We've seen way too many wannabe avatars like yourself girly. Take the intruders away! Lock them up, for further questioning!!"

Aang and y/n struggle to break free of the earth, "let us out! She's not lying! She's the avatar and she can prove it!!" Aang screamed at the man. "I don't need proof." He grumbled. The earth shook, and the two benders were locked up in a prison.

//Later\\

Y/n's palm kept furiously hitting the walls of the prison as she tried earthbending, but nothing was working. As she did that, Aang sat down and calmly started a strategy plan on how they'd get out of this mess. A guard passed by and laughed mockingly at y/n. "Hey! Come look at this one!" He yelled back.

Four more came and started laughing at her as well. "She's so delusional she really thinks she's the avatar!" One guy punched the wall and fixed it back, "hey girly! You Fire Nation brats have some nerve, trying to take over Ba Sing Se!"