C H A P T E R 40

Y/n's POV

"Oh look the bitch woke up."

"Shut the fuck up, no one asked you to be here." I retorted to the random voice. My head was throbbing with pain, but I decided to ignore it for now.

"Y/n, the fuck happened?!"

"What I think was supposed to happen. What time is it?"

"9:30"

"Oh." I sit up and stretch a bit, not making eye contact with anybody.

"Oi dumbfuck, stop avoiding questions." Jeff basically yelled. I rolled my eyes

"I told you guys not to worry about me. I'll be fine." I reassured them. They looked at me, but I shrugged it off and left to my room.

Flashback

"Hey b/n, look at me go!!" The little girl laughed. Her brother laughed.

"That's nice, but be careful and don't get hurt!" He yelled back. She looked back at him and nodded, not realizing what was about to happen.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Her brother yelled. She looked at him confused, the was knocked out.

Beep Beep Beep

The little girl woke up in a hospital bed. She looked around confused before she heard muttering.

"...Badly injured...knuckles cracked open...stitches."

She furrowed her eyebrows? Stitches? She recalled the events from before and frowned. A second later her b/n came in, fixing his dyed red hair.

"Am I going to get stitches?" the small girl asked. He gave a weak chuckle.

"You know you could be a lot sometimes." He teased. She knew he was joking, yet still took it seriously.

End of Flashback

You picked out clothes to wear then got into the shower, taking a while as you hadn't showered in five days. You washed your hair better than usual, then got out the shower and changed your clothes, brushed both your teeth and hair.

You then ran downstairs, excited to have some sort of food. You got there and opened the cabinet that usually had good food, but then becoming disappointed that it was empty of the good snacks. You looked around and was upset of the lack of food. You slowly went up the stairs before bumping into Toby.

"Hey-"

"W-were going grocery shopping." He said dragging you. You were confused yet still let him drag you.

"Took you long enough." Another masculine voice said.

"Fuck o-off."

"You can't even say it without s-s-s-stuttering." He laughed.

"So I'm guessing he's the reason you dragged me?"

Time skip

After lots of fighting, a bloody nose, and even more fighting, the three of you were in the car, silence fulfilling the aura. You were too deep in thought to even notice. What the hell was up with Masky? One moment he's okay, next trying to kill you? Is it because of something you said?

"We're here."

. . .

SUPER short chapter but I have stuff going on right now and it is giving me writer's block. And yes, this chapter is very much inspired by The Cring3' book. You should read it if you haven't. I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!!

-Blxrry