Afterword

A few years had passed just like Deku said, society standards took a hit. There was a distinct difference between a criminal and a villain as "villain" was now seen as the underworld heroes, the ones more likely to save you when you've been trapped by society's rules.

It wasn't easy getting here but the league and heroes were working together. Ironically the ones who became the voice for the cause were Eri and Kota as the two kids were complete opposites.

Eri wanted to live with her villain family and become a hero so she was trained privately by Erasure Head to control her quirk. That was why the sleepy hero would come over as he trained her on the weekends too.

Kota on the other hand wanted to live with his hero family, but ultimately become a villain as he asked to join the league for the second he will graduate UA.

Although that conclusion was quite a while away as the kids were now in middle school but they did help a lot.

"DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" Bakugou screamed as he reached the place where the criminal he was chasing headed to. Although instead, he found Deku casually capturing his target and giving a wave.

"Oh hi Kacchan! This one is second in command of this recent criminal group who likes slaughting married men that just popped up so I'm here to either recruit him or ask the others to take out the trash."

The hero sighed as he grumbled about wanting to be the one to capture the criminal and crossed his arms.

"What you on now shitty nerd?!"

Deku smiled as he asked Izuku and replied.

"Since I saw you last week, 42 people healed and I recruited two more small groups so that's a total of 53 people saved."

"HA I WIN THIS WEEK I SAVED THE BURNING BUILDING INCIDENT AND SAVED 56!!!"

Deku laughed, "It's only Friday Kacchan! I could still win this week since it's not Sunday!"

Deku smiled before his phone buzzed.

"Oh give me a minute- Hello?"

Bakugou glared at the criminal who was trying to escape Deku but really couldn't and smiled smugly at his confidence to win that week.

"Right, I'll see you later Kacchan, Stain wants to take down another hero."

And with that, he smiled and dissappearrd with his target.

Bakugou went back to his hero duties and with Deku, he teleported into their base.

"Dekuuu!!!!!!" Toga flung herself headfirst from the snacks she was eating into Deku's arms and she grinned happily.