Chapter 13

"We are SO following them!"

They teleported after the League and next thing they knew, the trio found themselves in a small but cozy bar.

"Woah this place is cool." smiled Dabi as he breathed in the scent of liquor. He was 22 now and he has never drunk any because of Toga and Deku.

"Who are you?!"

The looked to see a boy who was younger than Dabi but older than Toga glaring at them with his hands outstretched.

"Oh hey! We saw you watching the hero killer so we followed!" Toga smiled as she gave a little wave.

"How?" he asked suspiciously.

"Doesn't matter, either way we're bored so we followed you!" she replied as she looked around. The scent of alcohol probably intoxicating her a little as she giggled uncontrollably.

"Are you here to join?" The boy asked and the trio gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"Then get out!"

A voice cracked over a speaker and it caught everyone's attention.

"I'm interested in how they followed us since Kurogiri is untraceable."

The boy then looked back at the trio and Dabi automatically shielded Deku and Toga pulled out a knife.

"So it's him?" the voice sounded amused before speaking to Deku.

"Hey kid with white hair, what do you think about joining us?"

"Huh?"

"They way you all act, you all live in the streets don't you?"

"How can you-"

"It's the air you all have, they're like wild animals. Plus, I'm interested in your quirk specifically."

"I'm only joining if Dabi and Toga get to as well." he stated immediately and the voice quickly agreed.

"I understand, I can keep you three together."

It's not a bad deal...

"Do I get to kill Stainy?" Toga gasped but Dabi looked concerned at Deku.

"But will you be okay Deku?" He looks at speaker before speaking.

"He prefers to not kill innocent people, he...his quirk means he has specific criteras that need to be met. If we can't have that, we can't stay."

"Then state what you want."

"Deku will not be forced to kill anyone he doesn't want to. If it's killing the innocent, then me or Toga will do it."

"What's his quirk then?"

After a briefly explanation, the voice seemed very interested in Deku as he asked for their other conditions.

"I can do that, he is very useful so I will allow that."

"Toga needs a minimum of a bird a week because she craves blood because of her quirk."

"Depending what her quirk is, I'll allow it."

"Ooo I can transform into people if I drink their blood!"

Toga then bounced over to Izuku and licked the drop on his cheek and turned into the wounded hero Stain tried to kill.

"I can't use their quirks but I can be a complete copy down to their fingerprints!" she giggled intoxicated but her explanation was enough.

"She can have as much blood as she wants th-"

"YAY!!!!!!"

Dabi nodded before saying his own condition. "I have my reasons to not say but if a certain few people are die to get hurt, I will not do the assignment."

"Depends who." the voice pressed and Dabi sighed. "The children and wife of the second hero Endeavor."

"Just the wife and kids?" the voice asked amused.

"Just them, Endeavor can go to hell."

"What's your quirk?"

"Blue flames."

"I can do that then."

Deku smiled amd gave Dabi a hug before realizing.

"Oh! Umm Mr...?"

"Yes?"

"Can I add one more thing?"

"You can. "

"Dabi and I need to buy hair dye at the store every month, can we get some money to buy it?"

The voice chuckled slightly at Deku's 'condition' because it was so simple.

He's somehow stayed pure despite killing... The voice thought.

"You can be part of the Vanguard Action Squad then."

The boy who had yelled at them when they first came in suddenly jumped up. "What?!"

"No Tomura, this is a decision I want to make." He sat down again as the voice continued.

"Everything necessary will be provided. Is that good enough?"

Deku smiled brightly and nodded before hugging the other two. Dabi patted Deku's head and Toga refused to let go of the hugs as Kurogiri showed them to their rooms.

"Wait I wanna sleep with Deku!!!!" Toga whined as they stood outside her door.

"We kinda have been dog piling it together since forever but imma head to my room, it's been ages since I've been on a bed." Dabi yawned before he headed to the room Kurogiri pointed to.

He left and Deku sighs as he patted Toga's head. I did say I'll reward you for staying put so come on, I'll give you lots of cuddles."

Toga smiled and they snuggled together in the new room but it felt a bit odd without Dabi's scarred skin holding them too. They eventually fall into a restless sleep and almost immediately after they start to drift, the door slammed open.

It was Dabi in a pair of boxers completely shirtless.

".... I can't sleep."

They laugh and made space. "nor can we."

Dabi flopped on top of them and gave a satisfying sigh as he hugged them both.

"That's the best~"

"Oi you're squishing my head you burnt nugget!"

"Well too bad whiny bitch!"

They argue a little before Dabi pulled Deku into his chest with Toga latched onto Deku's stomach.

Deku and Dabi's legs intertwine as Toga just full out high kicks and wraps a leg around Deku's waist and landed it on Dabi earning an annoyed grunt.

Completely tangled up and no idea how it's comfortable, they finally all relaxed and immediately fell asleep.

They were a mess but it was a mess they felt comfortable in.

(a/n I literally drew this in 5 minutes to show you the tangle I tried to describe XD)