Chapter 44

He just witnessed a perfect splenectomy done by a kid.

There was no words said as Deku then lifted the lady into his arms and threw her over his shoulder and wiped his hands clean before holding it out to Aizawa.

The hero sighed and let his scarf grab the hand once more and they teleported once again, this time to stand outside an apartment.

"Where?"

"Her home."

He had traced her home and they used the keys in her handbag to open the door.

No one else was there luckily and Deku set her into her bed before quickly leaving and locking the door before slipping the key into the mailbox.

"And that's how I hunt" he said as he and Aizawa walked back towards the alleyways.

"Luckily today was the spleen, if it was a vital organ then I would've had to kill her."

Aizawa still didn't know how to react as he processed what he watched.

"Why did you send her home?"

Deku titled his head in confusion.

"Well I couldn't just leave her in the streets, she could've caught a cold or worse, die from pneumonia."

Deku shook his head at the thought.

"Then there would be no point in trying to save her."

".... You have interesting morals kid"

Aizawa had just seen a splenectomy and as unsanitary as it seemed, the lady was definitely looking better when Izuku perfectly stitched her up.

The fact that Deku also returned his victims home helped his case as it wasn't something necessary but since he did it anyway, it was probably out of kindness.

And then there was just the fact that the target wasn't killed. There were so many people yet he chose her specifically, someone who looked ill.

All evidence showed that this kid was a murderer but from more research, he was also very kind.

Two very opposing ideas.

"What about the bodies you have to kill?"

Deku scratched the back of his head as he answered the interrogation.

"Well... I keep them so they don't cause panic. I don't have the time to bury them all so I keep them in my space until I can."

Deku sighed as he thought about the hill. It took about a week to shovel out a hole for a body which was the reason he had only buried about a hundred.

"How many are dead?"

Deku stilled as he looked away, pain in his eyes and Aizawa knew the number was high but he had to press on. This information was crucial after all.

"About... 700 total..."

The number was very believable for a normal villain in the league but it still took Aizawa off guard.

"A definite murderer you are kid....and annoyingly good morals too... " sighed the hero as he pulled out the card Mr Compress had thrown before.

"I'll call in a few days kid... I need to have a word with the other heroes."

Deku shuffled nervously and Aizawa sighed again.

"God dammit you're so troublesome... What a sight to see. I'm letting a villain from the league go and I'll be calling him later to pick up a child... What has this world descended into?"

Deku nodded and waved goodbye and Aizawa groaned before making his way to the nearest police station.

He was tired of the conflicting opinions.

After all, how could a murderer ever be righteous?

Deku felt his heart thump from anxiety as he faced his fear of heros with the root of his problems.

He wanted nothing else but to go home but he stopped as he saw a supermarket.

"I'll be back a little later then."

Half an hour later, Deku teleported into the living room to see Toga and Eri up and eating brownies and he sighed.

"I'm home"

The blonde squealed and lept into Deku's arms as Eri riddled over with a bright smile.

"Deku! Look! They're.... What's the word.... Sweet!"

She had her eyes open wide and the corners of her mouth tilted upwards ever so slightly and Deku smiled warmly before grinning.

"Go brush your teeth since you ate something sweet and have some proper sleep okay?"

Eri pouted and was about to obediently go before she stopped and tugged at Deku's shirt.

"C-can...I sleep in your room?"

Toga immediately lit up and nodded,

"I wanna come too! Please?!?!?"

With the two girls begging for snuggles, Deku couldn't help but giggle and nodded before giving them both a hug.

"I need to change and finish a few preparations first but I'll see you in my room okay?"

They both nodded in sync before running into the bathroom to brush their teeth.

Deku smiled before opening the plastic back and pulling out the sugar and red food dye from his bag.

I'll quickly make these now and let them set for the morning....

I'll help!

How?

Dunno...
I can still help :p

But...

Emotional help

Seriously?

Yup :3

Deku giggled to himself as he caramelized the sugar and mixed the dye in.

Letting the apple set, he washed up before returning to his room to see Toga already fast asleep with Eri in her arms. Deku smiled softly before changing and joining them on the bed.

*knock*

A gentle rasp on the door and the green head turned to see Dabi in the doorway grinning.

"Any space for the fourth?"

Deku smiled before opening his arms and Dabi closed the door before snuggling with them all.

"We always got space for family."

Eri made a happy mumble in her sleep and Toga grinned, the boys unsure whether she was awake or not but didn't care as they smiled too.

"It's been a while since you crashed, you okay?"

Dabi nodded as he hugged Deku's body closer to his as he stroked Toga and Eri's hair.

"Guess I just felt a little jumpy after that mission I guess...."

Deku nodded understanding. Dabi had to watch through his clairvoyant sight and just wait around as Deku disappeared with the last sight being Toga throwing up.

The idea of having to not do anything gave Deku anxiety and it was only fueled when he had to go with the others to hijack Overhaul.

"Well it's okay." Deku sighed as he rested his chin against Dabi's bicep, caressing Eri's face before sandwiching her body between his and Toga's.

"Because I'm not going anywhere."