Chapter 36

They both really didn't want to be there.

Two weeks pass as Twice and Toga got use to pretending to be Yakuza and there was information that the heroes wanted to invade Overhaul.

Deku was pacing back and forth, absolutely restless from the sudden decrease in people who require his attention. Although it was only two people, without the constant need to make sweets for a certain blood loving girl opened up a feeling he didn't know he had.

And it was weird to not hear Dabi starting pointless arguments over birds or oreos every few seconds, only to be separated by Twice and sometimes Magne as the fight got heated.

And Dabi was also angry as he didn't have someone to give the birds he caught out of habit too.

"here"

Dabi put the third bird of the month on the counter and Deku smiled as he chucked the bird inside his space. Izuku automatically placed it in its own space among the roughly six hundred bodies he didn't know where to bury.

Dabi watched as Deku then emotionally deflate again before sighing and rested his chin onto Deku's hair.

"I want an oreo milkshake."

Deku turned around and Dabi smiled as he saw Deku's shoulders relax at the request.

"of course!"

He watched at the green head happily bounce around the kitchen counter, splitting his favorite biscuits and crushing the biscuit itself into chunky pieces. The cream was put into a blender along with the crumbs and Deku mixed vanilla ice cream inside before turning on the blender.  His hair casually floofing as he went about getting a tall glass.

"So this is what you would've looked like if we didn't change colours..."

Dabi was staring intensely at the mass of forest green hair that he was so use to being white and Deku shrugged his shoulders.

"looks the same to me like always"

Dabi smirked and ruffled the fluffy locks before sighing again.

"With how you act, I keep forgetting you can't see colour."

Deku grinned and the atmosphere became lighter as Mr Compress walked up the stairs.

"We got the information, let's go down to review okay?"

With his milkshake in one hand and Deku's hand in the other, Dabi slurped obnoxiously as they went down to see Tomura in front on many papers.

"Wassup Toe-mura" he greeted as he sat down and the boss glared at him.

Deku sat in between Dabi and Tomura as he looked at the plans before patting Tomura's tangly hair.

"This looks amazing! You're doing well!"

Slightly annoyed at being treated like a child, Tomura just grumbled before turning to the others as he explained the situation.

The Heroes were planning to invade the Shie Hassaikai's hideout and it was to be expected that Overhaul was going to order Toga and Twice to help the Eight Bullets cover his escape.

"because their lives don't matter to him"

And the statement was wound so the League kept silent as Tomura carried on.

Twice and Toga were being forced to work under Mimic and the most likely squadron they would take would be Sir Nighteye's Squad.

After talking over how they were to help the Eri girl if they were to see her again, Tomura then sat back as he explained their next move.

"We're not going to do anything 'till last second"

"But why? Shouldn't we be creating a stronger alliance?" Spinner asked and Tomura shook his head.

"The outcomes are that either Overhaul wins, or the heroes. If the heroes do, then we no longer have anyone worthy for competing for master's position."

Deku nodded, a bit of pride swelled in him as Tomura was healthier than ever and walking forward.

"And if Overhaul wins, we then have to change plans and create the strongest bond."

"So it's a win semi win scenario?" Mr Compress asked and Tomura nodded.

"If we get the chance, I'm so stabbing them in the back for killing big sis though" Spinner added and Tomura agreed.

"Of course. Revenge must be payed in full. "

The week later, their predictions came true as they watched through Deku's clairvoyant sight.

Toga took down the Lock Down Hero: Rock Lock and ambushed him alone. The league panicking a little as Rock Lock disarmed Toga and appeared to defeat her, only for it to be a clone.

"Twice's clones are too realistic..."

They cheered as Toga then got behind Rock Lock and stabbed him.

"What are the League of Villains doing h-here?" he stammered and Deku strained as he tried to amplify the sound. His training on this section of his power only had a week's worth of development so far.

"I'm a Yakuza now." She huffed, slightly annoyed as she incapacitated the hero and readied herself to take on his appearance.

She then threw up a little blood as she made a horrible face having to digest so much.

She was fully capable of drinking the iron scented liquid but the Yakuza had forced her to drink so much, her stomach had no food otherwise except blood and her body was starting to feel the backlash.

"Toga!" Deku panicked and Mr Compess was also in a bit of a panic as he saw how pale Toga looked.

"Go teleport in there and help, come back immediately though okay?"

Tomura was clearly extremely worried too and Deku nodded before Izuku teleported them away.

"Toga!"

The blonde looked at Deku and a wide happy smile appeared weakly on her face as she threw up another mouthful of blood she didn't want to consume.

"Hush, it's okay"

Opening space, there was some warm porridge and Izuku concentrated as Deku looked into Toga's body.

Her stomach was inflamed to a pink as her quirk was being overused. With a couple strains later, Deku had teleported chunks of blood out of her stomach, covering himself in the red stains as he teleported in the food. The blonde looked better already as her body stated to function properly and she hugged Deku, breathing in his scent heavily, replenishing herself with her crush before sighing.

"I'll be home soon"