Chapter 45

"Because I'm not going anywhere."

A few days passed before Mr Compress got a call and they established that they were going to meet the heroes in a neutral zone where anyone can come and anyone can leave with no violence at all.

The terms were agreed to on both sides and just like that, the day they were meant to meet had arrived.

"Where are we going?" Eri asked as she twirled in her skirt that matched Toga's school uniform.

"We're going to see the heroes, it means you can see Mirio again." Deku replied and Eri lit up before running to the kitchen as she heard the timer go off.

"Did you brush your teeth earlier this morning?!" Dabi called after Eri and she popped her head back around the corner with a wide smile to show her pearly whites.

Mr Compress then appeared in front of her before crouching down to hand the girl her candy apple. The bright red treat was Eri's favorite and Deku was more than happy to make them.

"I got the water!" Toga shrilled as she packed a few snacks, a bottle of water for Eri when she finishes her treat, a flask with hot chocolate in and a small cage for a bird.

"Are we ready?" Asked Tomura and Dabi nodded.

"You better be telling the truth leather face." he grumbled and turned to Deku.

"I finished my breakfast, it was good."

Deku smiled at the positive response and giggled as he remembered how he first tried to feed Tomura. The difference made him feel proud but that feeling was cut short with Dabi arguing once again with Tomura.

"What do you mean I'm a liar, crust bitch?!"

"I swear you have a "piss me off" list that you have to complete every morning you built in burnt mask. "

"Wait you knew?"

"Wait wut-"

"No nothing...."

....

Eri giggled, now use to the chaotic behavior of the league and loving it, as she licked a sugar piece of her lips before grinning. She and Dabi was keeping a secret that only the two knew. That single fact making her extremely open to Dabi and they were best friends.

The secret she kept was that Dabi really did have a list to do every morning and she had seen it.

---

So every morning when Dabi finished his breakfast, he would be ticking off his list.

Dabi would grin as he took in the scent of the coffee beans Kurogiri was preparing before grinning