Chapter 31

The wake of a new era for villains had arrived.

Having accomplished her mission, Toga dropped out of the exam's final phase and escaped without anyone ever becoming the wiser.

Her phone went off and with a swift click, she was escaping down dark corridor with a phone to her ears.

"He~wwo?" she asked and when Mr Compress answered, her face fell with disappointment.

"aww... Is Deku there?"

"No, he's out information hunting with Dabi. Be careful with what you say Toga, don't get caught."

Toga laughed at this,

As if I would ever lose my disguise. That would mean I fail and that will be negative on Deku~

and happily let out a heated sigh.

"I got the blood of the cute Uraraka and her crush Tsu! Oh and some from this disgusting boy called Mineta, he was just bleeding everywhere... it was gross."

She has also memorised all the names of everyone now so she could teach Deku. He only seemed to learn through verbal communication after all since he tended to recognize people through voices rather than face.

She pocketed the blood and she pranced home.

"I'm back!!!" Toga chirped as she came home through Kurogiri's portal naked. Her quirk overlapped clothes so when she deactivates it or it ran out of time, the clothes she wore disappeared too.

"Welcome home Toga" Deku greeted her as he held up her clothes, all neatly folded and ready to be worn.

The blood sucker then latched onto the one she loved and hugged him completely naked, nuzzling her face into his chest.

"You're back." Tomura nodded before pointing to the staircase that lead downstairs. "go put them in the blood holder so you can drink it later."

She nodded before running down and returning fully changed too.

"Deku!" she shrilled and the monochrome boy who had finished making snacks for those who get hungry before dinner, wiped his hands and took off the apron.

Dabi also came and joined them as when it came to teaching things, the three had the habit to study together. It was a bittersweet feeling when they did, a memory of Himiko...

The next hour consisted of Deku learning all the names of everyone in the class of 1-A with the help of Toga's descriptions and by the end, he could now recognize the whole class.

As time went by, The League of Villains spread out to conceal themselves from the Police and recruited new allies.

Depending on who was home at base, they would help teach Deku every piece of information they had collected. The boy had exceptional memory and had an eye for details and by constantly updating Deku, he ultimately also became a walking encyclopedia for heroes with strengths and weaknesses in mind.

Deku was sad that his villain family were almost constantly out but he was happy to have Kurogiri's company and together, they would dig the internet for information.

By the time Tomura wanted everyone to meet again, Dabi who out looking for recruits, had refused to take in low-end criminals and cremated hundreds of them instead, his death count finally passing the 1000 mark. It wasn't really a good thing but crime did go down considerably because of it. Plus, Deku would sometimes join him to stock up on more organs. Izuku's power didn't fade over time so the more he ate, the more power he just put in reserve.

"Ah..." Deku sighed as Izuku put another body into his space.

"Are you okay?" Kurogiri asked as they stepped through the portal, and the monochrome boy just smiled.

"I'm okay, it's just my death count is now in the seven hundreds..."

"huh?" Kurogiri looked a little concerned. "When did it get that high?"

"Well there seems to be a lot of dying people in the streets of this certain area." Deku explained as he thought about the weird place just filled with the dying.

"It's good for Izuku and it makes hunting easier but they're all vital organs."

He sighed as he sat at the counter.

"So lately, I've killed more often than I have saved..."

Kurogiri went silent as he didn't know what to do but then remembered the boy's fascination with heroes.

"But how many people have you saved Deku?" Kurogiri asked to try and cheer up the sad boy.

The boy immediately lit up and Izuku calculated for him.

One thousand, seven hundred and thirty four but if you want a more estimated number... About six hundred and eighty.....

Huh that's less?

.... Million ish people.

"Wait.."

Deku looked as the number in confusion.

Why is that... so high?

Izuku then looked a little awkward as he tried explaining.

Well the bigger number is if we didn't eat those red organs. Those are the ones that can kill instantly so... You know.. our mother's liver was one of the ones.... They're those few that could cause a wide spread disaster before anyone could do anything...

Wanting to avoid bringing up Inko was inevitable as she only died because they didn't act fast enough.

But then again, that opened Deku's eyes to he world. Heroes aren't always going to help you and villains aren't always bad. Many are just born under unfortunate circumstances and lead the life of crime for survival.

Like Deku who was on the run and wanted, Dabi who was gravely injured by his father's lifestyle for him and announced dead, and Toga who had no other family but those who lived in the life of crime.

Even if we are villains, it's nice to know we save.

Kurogiri smiled and went to make a coffee for himself as Deku stopped tearing up and smiled.

That's right, we've spent our whole life adapting to the changes and we can always save someone.

Yeah! In our own way, like how our family, Stain, and that kid Kota from the mountains said!

We may be a murderer but-

"We can still be a hero."