Chapter 4

Just like that, he drifted off into a dream.

When morning came, Touya was the first to wake up and when he found that's his heavy weight blanket was actually Izuku, he couldn't help but chuckle waking the younger one up.

"Rise and shine sleepy head" he greeted and Izuku pulled away in confusion before remembering what happened the previous day.

"Before we do anything, we should probably buy some clothes for both of us you know?" Touya started as he looked at Izuku's blood stained ones and his own burnt ones.

"Yeah....tattered casual clothes aren't exactly unnoticeable while we walk down the streets..."

"I have some money so it's on me, let's go" Touya started but Izuku shook his head.

"I can't use your money."

It's not right.

"Hey, if you keep me alive, I'll keep you alive so this is just a give and take okay?" Touya reassured and together holding hands with the scarred boy leading, they started to head to a charity shop.

"Then... ok..."

Walking in, they started to thrift though the clothes and Izuku giggles as Touya simply picked out anything black or dark.

Meanwhile, Izuku spotted some All Might themed clothes and his inner nerd shone through and he muttered a bunch of facts excitedly.

The clerk who stood behind the counter was curious about her two latest customers. Their tattered clothes were not an unusual sight but... She could see the burns from under the charred coat.

"Hey umm.... Sirs?"

She froze as both boys who were less than half her age looked her way.

"... You're burns look bad"

Touya nodded before he continued to look through the pile of clothes.

"Part of a quirk accident."

The clerk noted the short response and gave a bow, "I hope you kids are alright." before turning around to return to her desk. Except Izuku held her sleeve and asked through big glittery eyes.

"Miss... I've never picked clothes before... can you help? Please?"

She gave a warm smile before hearding him to the kids section and let him try a bunch of adorable outfits.

They eventually got to a not very flashy but All Might themed shirt with dark bottoms and Touya walked over and nodded.

Izuku gave the clerk a hug before he walked over to Touya.

"Thank you ma'am!"

He was so happy that when they had to pay, the clerk sold it to them for half the price. The one condition was that she got a picture of them to promote our store. They agreed and Izuku smiled brightly as the shutter went off.

They left the store thanking the lady and she waved them off before Touya spoke up again.

"I think we should at least change out hair colour or something, we could be recognized otherwise."

Izuku nodded not really understanding, everyone was pretty much black and white to him but if Touya said so, he might as well listen.

They headed into a shop that was filled with pretty small boxes with weird items inside and Touya lead him to a section filled with identical people on the packaging but just different shades of hair.

Izuku picked the brightest one while Touya picked the darkest and when the older one saw their choices, he snorted a little.

"I took black and you just had to take white... Pffft we really are quite opposite in tastes. "

They paid before returning to their little camp out where Touya brought out a couple filled water bottles.

"hmm... This? Oh, recycled bottles are easy to find and the public washroom sink isn't that bad of you're just dying hair." he answered when Izuku gave him a questioning stare.

Touya made the younger one sit on the floor with a trash bag tucked on his shirt to keep him away from the dye as he started to wet his hair.

"Should I dye it all or just the green?" he said as Touya opened the white dye.

"Green?" Izuku asked, "what's that?"

The scarred boy ruffled the wet hair. "I just realized you have black roots, that's pretty cool."

"Okay?..."

"Right you can't see colour..... For now, concentrate on what I'm doing so you can dye mine after okay?"

Izuku nodded and concentrated on the massaging feeling Touya's fingers gave him as the dye was coated in.

After he was done, Touya wrapped the hair up before rinsing his hands and they swapped. It was harder than he thought but the red head said he wanted it completely black so Izuku concentrated on getting all the lighter patches to be as dark as he could.

He wasn't the best but it was good enough so that no one could tell the original look.

They then swapped again to rise the excess dye off and Touya ruffled his wet hair when they were done.

"Touya... I'm still thinking of when you said my hair was green." Izuku started as they let their hair dry. "It's a little sad to not know what I actually look like..."

"Well..." the taller on sat Izuku on his lap and hugged him for warmth, "before it's black and white, it was black and green."

He started as they listened to the busy sound of people slow down.

"It reminded me of trees... and when you see it, you think about fluffy things like... cotton?"

"Cotton? That's a nice idea image." he said with a smile, he liked that idea. Touya turned him around before cupping the smaller face with a grin.

"Your face is like a fruit and it's really fun... To pinch!"

"Oi!!!! That hurts!" Izuku whined as Touya stated to squueze his face.

"Ha!"

Izuku struggled and reached down for the older's stomach.

"Take this!"

No reaction.... "To bad I'm not ticklish"

"Awww..."

"I'm guessing you are then?"

"No!" an evil smirk appeared on his face and Touya unleashed a tickle attack.

"Ahhhh!!!!! whyyyy!!!!!"

Izuku shrieked and Touya laughed before the two finally tired out and flopped down on the mattress.

It seemed snuggling was already just a natural thing as the two shared body warmth to keep each other alive.

It was a long day but they were both glad to have each other.